Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PE 09 09 (Read 11034 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

PE 09 09
Sep 10th, 2006 at 10:34pm

Hi everyone,

1st session:

imagined to be at the meeting point, people were greeting each other and everytime two greeted, there was a brief flash of light.

Then (looking back it feels I had fallen in a dream state) I talked with somebody, I guessed it could be Alysia. She said something about that she is annoyed about that she is a person of the last century and not of the present (I thing she ment the 19th century rather than the 20th century); I said but you use computers that's modern, she replied: "Yes, but I absolutely don't know how computers work". (Forgive me Alysia if I'm telling nonsens)

On the lawn there were appearing structures, coming from above, like fences, poles, around the crystal, and I tried to make sense of it, and then it turned out to be a labyrinth. I and others flew fastly through it as balls of light to get finally to the crystal in the center of the labyrinth.

2nd session:

(I was not very concentrated, blinked in and out) Went straight to the crystal and into it to have some refreshment. Expansion. Energy flow, upwards and downwards. Went down, feet ahead, guessed I was at the Earth Core Crystal, didn't planned that. But I needed to discharge myself.

Up again I wore my wizard's hat to please Alysia, and saw another hat with a wide brim.

Asked for an info about one of the PElers. I got a visual of a person, I think female, with a shirt that had broad black and white stripes on it, horizontal, uncommon nowadays, like an old style prisoner's outfit. If I should guess who it could have been, I would say Vicky.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: PE 09 09
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2006 at 12:32am

yes that's correct Spooky..thank you for being courageous enough to go ahead and post your impressions even though you doubted them Wink  is what we should do my opinion.

DP, what I call my guide, another part of my total being I believe lived a life around 1910. no such thing as the internet. life was a slow pace of accepted routine and small pleasures. even though I now own the cadillac of computers (opinion) a mac, I am lucky if I figure out which end to plug into the wall. sometimes I do go to a computer class on the other side and the next morning have a detail figured out without having to pick up a how to manual, but generally if anything has to do with numbers or technology I must struggle with it. Sad  I wish to report my rythym with the guitar has advanced Smiley and I should get a kudo for that.  I continue to wear wide brimmed hats on both sides of the veil.

____
last nite my intentions were too vague it seemed to PE, however I will share this dream. I was driving and got lost. I struck out on foot. leaving my little dog in the car. I forgot it was too hot to leave her in the car and I would be gone several days. in the meantime I traveled by foot a ways and found a couple who invited me into their house to rest from travels. there was celebration as they had good news for me. as I rested on the bed before traveling again I saw a young man looking through the window at me to see who I was I suppose but he spoke not. I then hurried back to my car hoping my dog was still alive. I thought she might be ok. I thought I heard others talking that they would care for her.

then someone said heres a song you should write:
words something like this: "I'm just so over you, and you are still so much in the same place."  (not referring to anyone in particular Smiley  I have just begun to think of writing music again.  next PE I will have to bring my guitar. u know, I might be able to project a song at the crystal..I should try this.

hugs and we won't let PE's die a natural death, now will we? Grin

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2006 at 6:23pm

I have very little memory of Saturday night..we were out late at a relative's house (after 10pm-late for us Grin ) and I had been very sick the day before..so I kinda hit the bed and slept hard..I know there were dreams, just can't remember them.

And no, Alysia..we won't let the PE's die.  I think we can try at different times..since time is relative, no?

I was trying a bit last night, but got the retrieval.  May go explore tonight.  Its very relaxing..

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Sep 11th, 2006 at 7:19pm

Shirley, u say it's relaxing to PE? if you hold that idea I think is the right track because theres no strain Cheesy   
heres what I got last night thought was interesting. will have to wait and see what it means.   with the forum group. can't pick out identities yet. Bruce is there. he announces he wants us to choose a number. I'm thinking its a double digit number. 33 comes to mind upon awakening. we all move upstairs (higher level?) actually we clambered up the stairs..lol...I ask for the number. he smiles and says "9".

I think oh, I was wrong. but I'm grinning at the same time. I awaken and and recall the number 9 means in numerology the number of something completed. then I recall another dream months ago which was more like an obe. I stood in space attentive. a guide brings up 9 people to me and we are all to work together. the nine represents some from this forum and some from Linn's forum and believe it had something to do with developing PE's.

hugs, alysia

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2006 at 10:37am

Hey guys!

I have been keeping the PE's in mind but need to give them more time which is a promise I have made from this day forward. I made it OBE 2 days ago (sunday night) but kept coming in and out of them like i have done before sometimes, (I think this type of experience is caused by sleep deprivation with me). Just before I returned after coming out i remembered, the PE! I know i can get back out and make it, unfortunatly I didn't think of the crystal, just of getting to everyone, (are we still meeting at the crystal?)

all i could remember is blackness and nothing else at all! which i'm dissapointed about but hopefully next weekend lol! Always count me in, hope to see you all soon!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2006 at 12:55pm

Ok, I'll be looking around for you Ryan...

and if you find you made it, then look for me with a guitar and singing, ok? this last visit I did not see the crystal but we can still use that as a focal point if its helpful.
and I noticed something brilliant u just did. Smiley you set an intention in words in your post. I could feel your determination in your words. so I know I will see you. I don't know how I know, I just know. but then it could be because we have already found each other out there. how could I ever forget you pulling up in a car (do u drive?) slamming on the brakes and walking right up to me on me platform, I was, and I said to meself, who is this chap? lol. I knew I was glad to meet you even if I knew not who u were! u just began talking about your retrieval to me then as if u were sure I was entirely lucid and could understand...however, I was not 100% lucid what it was all about, nowdays, I proceed towards greater clarity but for now I think its natural we have a lot of questions and doubts while a part of us is projected out there.

we can do this together. can't wait to see what happens next! love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2006 at 7:43pm

Hi Alysia, yes I too thought if DP could have something to do with my dreamlike meeting. Happy to hear you improved your guitar play, know what? I too! Since two months or so I've been back to the guitar and it's terrific when you notice your play is really evolving isn't it? If you record your music I could add a riff as a guest musician lol!

Hi Ryan, I see you're still around! That's fine.

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Sep 12th, 2006 at 8:02pm

I guess I'm the only one here thinks I'm two people Spooky. maybe I should have gotten kicked off here a long time ago? Smiley   anyhoo, aside from all that, I don't do riffs, so I will have to get you to add one to my music! (or one on each chorus?)

talk soon, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #8 - Sep 12th, 2006 at 9:26pm

Hi again Alysia,
>>>I guess I'm the only one here thinks I'm two people<<< maybe that will change once we've all read your book!
>>>I will have to get you to add one to my music<<< Would be a pleasure, but I must warn you, I play electric lol!

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Sep 12th, 2006 at 9:37pm

hey Spooky! I have a Yamaha Shocked has a black and green color with a built in pick up and it runs thru my fender amp so its electric too! Smiley

just so u know I'm not loud, but I like amplication and I like reverb but not too fancy and not shake buildings down... Sad  ok, be looking for your music now for sure.... Smiley

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #10 - Sep 12th, 2006 at 10:06pm

That's really cool Alysia! I have a white Stratocaster (though not a Fender, but have also a little Fender amp), like the one Jimi set on fire, and I'm almost sure there's a little spark of Jimi in it.

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Sep 12th, 2006 at 10:36pm

well, I'm going to try something new for our PE. I'm going to think of a song would be appropriate and perform it while thinking of the crystal and this forum I'm going to put everything I have into it and see if anyone at all will pick up the projection or any small details. and I think this will be fun for me as well to try. but I have to come up with a tune might be familiar to other PE'ers. ok, get yer motor humming...out on the highway...looking for adventure...was it neil young said rock n roll will never die?
better to burn out then to waste away...hey hey my my. well, guess I'll have to play that one at the PE.  hugs, alysia
ryan should bring his bass of course.

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #12 - Sep 13th, 2006 at 10:18am

Hey Alysia and Spooky! Hope you guys are well.

Thanks for the supportive words Alyisia, they have really made me feel good Smiley about finally getting out there and making it, I can't wait! I do drive and it is a passion! I have been driving for nearly two years now and it still hasn't got into a habit, i enjoy every moment driving, specially with my Red Hot Chili Peppers blasting out of the CD player and my dodgy singing to go along lol!

I can never forget that moment either, it was the first time we met and was unexpected which is always a good sign for me! I also remember my car OBE in which i found you again so must be getting the signatures quite well out there! It was also the first time I had used the phasing method you described so well to me I had no problems in achieving it, those were the good old days!

I will definatly bring my bass and jam with you guys. I will try and project (hopefully show!) the colour of my bass to you guys to see if it comes across. Will definatly be keeping my astral ears open for your song, can't wait to hear it!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Sep 13th, 2006 at 4:42pm

hey Ryan, this may seem like a dumb question, but lol, there are no dumb questions when it comes to what we are doing Wink  however, can u tell me what I looked like out there?  I get mixed reports is why I'm asking. did u see me walking or moving about? every time I meet others obe they are moving fast. but I think I move slow. was just wondering.
a friend saw me with blonde hair. my hair hasn't been blonde since age 10.

as for you I did see you as a blonde before I saw your picture and we were obe, and I did see your eyes and shape of your head and when I saw your picture got a big bong! going off in my head that u were the one I met.

love, alysia

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #14 - Sep 16th, 2006 at 2:50am

Hey Alysia,

The first time we met was on my first retrival which seemed to be in New Orleans with the floods. I looked across the water to another roof top and there you were waving at me! I would say you looked like you do in the picture here on the forum, this is the image I have of you.

The other time we met which im sure is the car experience you appeared younger? About mid 30's i would say, I couldn't describe too many details now but i know you had brown hair. You were standing in a garden talking to a man, there were a couple of trees dotted about and the house looked like a cottage kind of thing, or a small house, i think maybe slightly yellowish.

As for moving fast or slow i'm not too sure. Whenever we have met i have remembered you moving normally so couldnt say just yet sorry.

See you all tonight!

Ryan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.