Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PE sat  8/28/06 (Read 1556 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
PE sat  8/28/06
Aug 28th, 2006 at 11:52pm

anybody do it?  Undecided  guess not..whaaa!!!  thats ok, theres always tomorrow what we put off today Grin  theres a friend of mine in Tennessee and we were yahoo-ing on Sunday and I asked him to go to the crystal with us as he's good, he's usually right on.
maybe he'll come next PE as its monday and he's not here.  so anyhoo, we were yakking and I said I'll wear a hat see if you can see what kind. then he says I'll wear a shirt, you guess what color. immediately I saw a flowered shirt, hawaiin style, and I thought, nah, he wouldn't! Cheesy it had a lot of colors. so I communicated this, just joking around with him and he said I was right. I wasn't impressed with myself however, but I was impressed what happened next. I said ok, I'll send u what my desk top looks like. so he says I see a paperweight. I said, no, not my desk top, the picture on my desk top puter screen. then he says he sees water! funny thing is my desk top is of the ocean. then he sees porpoises, and I thought, hmm. could be, I thought they were dolphins fins in the water. then he says next he sees some rocks, right, there were several big boulders in the pic. so next he doesn't see the center piece which is a 4 legged spiraling crystal arching at the top and a woman has her back to you sitting out watching the ocean. he doesn't see this, but he sees like some trees he says, like trunks, and I look and it could look like trunks extending up tall, so thats close!
what else he didn't see is 3 planets real subtle looking, but just the fact he got all those hits I know he could be a good PE participant here, so see ya all next saturday just for fun if you want. love, alysia Shocked

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.