Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Re: Lower plain spirits intervening (Read 16287 times)
Number XII

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Lower plain spirits intervening
Aug 22nd, 2006 at 6:47am

The Ten Commandments are not 'God's' commandments, they are the Bibles commandments.  There is a difference.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

The ten commandments of our divine spirit
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 7:43am

Hi Indiglo They are Gods commandments,which he told to Moses on the mountain,and thats why they were written into the bible. Love and God bless Juditha
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2006 at 11:45am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Number XII

Reply #2 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 8:21am

You can't believe everything you read.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #3 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 1:18pm

I have often thought that all "guides," may not be working for a person's highest good.  In other words, a person who sets themselves out to hate or harm may be open to negative guidance from discarnate spirits of bad intent.

This is why, I believe the ultimate guidance comes from within and with a declaration of the intention for good and love.  Their are deceptive people alive right now, and it stands to reason, there are many more deceptive deceased in various focus levels.

Don used to sound the bell warnings about psychics and demons acting as spirit guides.  I believe that our good intention and declaration as such before any meditation or healing may, to some extent protect us from being influenced by bad guidance.

We also can not blame all our shortcomings on evil influences (for that matter).  If one is obsessed with crime, worry, sex - whatever, I don't think that it is always a case of negative spirits being the root cause of these problems.

Matthew

IP Logged

Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
Reply #4 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 2:22pm

I guess what Moses have got at that time was the best man could get. It was a good guidance (for that time). Of course now a day we can go further by our own finding the answers we need. By those days we needed kind of a “hard rule” and it fitted for a while but now we need more  so we do what we’re doing here looking for more… Wink

And about guidance I agree that we will receive influence from spirits with whom we have thoughts in common so it can be either a good or a bad guidance depending on the thoughts we are focused at the moment. Huh

My hope is to get there whatever does "there" mean...
Kardec  
IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #5 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 4:08pm

Matthew and Kardec-   How much I agree! All of us, even with the best of intentions, are limited to the extent that we can do no more than what seems good or useful to us personally. The first two posts in this thread are interesting examples - Indiglo seems interested in authentication of the Commandments, Juditha lovingly gives him her thoughts and blesses him, and the rest of us chime in with our own personal agendas. If someone else popped up to tell us of dozens of hippies who used to sit around communing with the aid of a bush that was burned, but not consumed (when I was attempting to be a hippie, this was an acceptable version of Moses' epiphany), we might certainly bet that there would be an underlying agenda aimed at some kind of self-service  (usually justification for wasting our lives). The same would be true for a demon, or other dweller in the intermediate regions between hither and yon.

Kardec might recall cases in which practitioners of Voudou, Umbanda, Santeria or other similar spiritualist religions were poorly prepared, so as they participated in the spiritual ceremonies and acquired their spirit mounts they also acquired a handful of bad habits and attachments. I recall several similar cases, one of which was a young woman from Jamaica or Trinidad (I forget which) whose religious practices had led to acquisition of over a dozen benign, but annoying spiritual entities. She disgorged them all withinin less than half an hour. (I felt like I had discovered a mass production approach to entity releasement.) They had brought her a small amount of inner chaos that required energy to subdue, so whe was glad to get rid of them. These were innocent beings who were doing their best to survive in an otherwise hostile world. They willingly went off into the Light when they had the chance. Some had styled themselves as demons and others as simple spirits, simply because they lacked direction or knowledge, but given direction, they moved along appropriately. Again, they moved because it was in their immediate interests.

In light of this, I wonder whether we, who are posting this stuff, are any different. Of course we're dealing with a web site and a forum, but we enter this interaction for personal reasons, not out of some abstract and transcendental motive involved with eg. extension of the ability of God to handle disorder among the borderline faithful as they make their weekly circuit between expressions of faith today and of fornication tomorrow. Juditha gets off on blessing and loving - which is a wonderful place to have her head. Doc is a serious thinking with a pragmatic approach, and Kardec is a serious student of metaphysical practices - I'm an old fart with too much free time and an interest in this stuff as well - and we all act for our own interests. It seems to work.

I suggest that we notice that the superordinal plan by which all the other rules were derived is most easily found in the "Golden Rule", which long predates Christianity, and can be found at least 5000 years ago in Hindu writings, and which is also implied in Egyptian early beliefs. To paraphrase, "Treat others like you want to be treated, because they and you are one in God." By virtue of this truth, as well as the karmic results of "doing whatever we personally want to do", we seem to be progressing, learning and evolving. Even the hippies and the 1960-1970 "smoke your way to enlightenment" scene seems to have been useful.

I'm led to speculate that there are no "evil influences" nor "bad beings", but simply phases of growth, degrees of enlightenment, and levels of understanding. Thus, a demon is just an angel who doesn't like his job. Tomorrow times might change and the demon becomes a being of light, bringing insight, and a vitally important demonstration of God's infinite forgiveness. Thus, to some, I'm doubtless demonic to even think this, and to others, this thought is so trite and commonplace that I'm a bore.

If all the rest is handled by personal meanderings through the various experiences of life, and the karmic lessons that produces, maybe the only really important issues are things like, "What's for lunch?"

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

SO

Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 4:39pm

We ALL view the universe thrugh our own fiter (through a glass darkly).

And remember...misery loves company!

For those who believe no explaination is necessary; For those who do not believe, none is possible.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 4:42pm

Hi Matthew Kardec and Dave. Thanks for your replys,i have read and learned quiet a lot ,from what you have written.Much love and God bless you all Juditha

IP Logged

Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 4:53pm

“what’s for lunch”

People often state that they would like to know what their “mission” in this life is. I use to answer that their mission is to live their lives. Tomorrow will bring itself…

My hope is to get there whatever does "there" mean...
Kardec  
IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #9 - Aug 22nd, 2006 at 6:39pm

Hey Dave,

Great post!  Baked tofu with limburger cheese coming right up!  Wink

If I were to throw in my 2 cents, I'd say we are all on a healing journey to heal the pain we've created and the way we learn to do that is by the Golden Rule.

Love, Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #10 - Aug 23rd, 2006 at 9:13pm

Where did you get that recipe, Kathy?
d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #11 - Aug 23rd, 2006 at 10:31pm

From you.

k

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Number XII

Reply #12 - Aug 24th, 2006 at 6:00am

Sweet, now I'm the first post.

I had a feeling this would happen, and it bothers me that she hasn't learned to not talk about this anymore yet.

I mean, wow, after the mini controversy that went on after she was probationed, she comes back and does the same thing?

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Reply #13 - Aug 24th, 2006 at 6:05am

Hi Indiglo
I'm sorry, but what are you talking about? think I missed somthing!
love Cathy B

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

Number XII

Reply #14 - Aug 24th, 2006 at 6:06am

Does it show me as the first post in this thread?

IP Logged

Number XII

Reply #15 - Aug 24th, 2006 at 6:29am

See that?

Explain anything?

No?

Bruce, if you're keeping up, next time could you just like, edit her post?  As to not cause this confusion?

Basically juditha used this 'Lower Plain intervening' thing to say that who ever it was who banned her on the other forum broke one of the Ten Commandments (hence my 'first' post).  So she was being influenced by lower sphear spirits.

I thought this would be a problem because of dave saying :

The first two posts in this thread are interesting examples - Indiglo seems interested in authentication of the Commandments, Juditha lovingly gives him her thoughts and blesses him

Wrong  Lips Sealed

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #16 - Aug 24th, 2006 at 8:30am

lol! i thought that was quite sweet of you Indiglo .. talking about the Commandments  Roll Eyes

Indiglo, now come on why don't you just admit its all your fault ...

(augo runs away and hides quickly lol)

&&

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #17 - Aug 24th, 2006 at 9:27am

Indiglo,

Thank you for pointing out our great peer moderator system in action!  I caught Juditha's post, pointed out to her a possibly objectionable line (although no person's name was mentioned specifically), and asked her to delete it in the spirit of the forum.

And guess what?  She did.  Bruce, I believe would undoubtedly approve.  In fact, if you read under the off Topic forum, his response entitled "Banning" you can see it for yourself.

Indiglo, bringing this up, therefore serves no useful purpose.  Our peer moderator system worked through my intervention with Juditha and her recognition and deletion.  Since this all went perfectly along the guidelines, further attempts to stir the pot will be to no avail.  Why, I wonder did you not PM Juditha yourself as I did?  Think about that - because that is a more important issue.

Matthew

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #18 - Aug 24th, 2006 at 12:08pm

Amen to that Matthew.  Indilgo, there's no need for this just to keep the subject going. I feel that Juditha is working from the higher plane spirits. Don't look for faults in everything she does. Perhaps this is how you live your life, looking for faults in everyone? I don't know. Maybe you need to take a look at yourself and your motives.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

DocM

Reply #19 - Aug 24th, 2006 at 1:58pm

I should add that Indiglo is correct in saying there is some confusion;  in that with Juditha's deletion of the initial post, someone new to the thread might not follow it correctly.  I hope I helped resolved this.  I do think, Indiglo that if either of us see a post that violates guidelines or might be taken the wrong way that we should PM the person who posted it first.  Saves a lot of time and effort.  I like your passion in your views and hope you continue giving your frank opinion on the board. 

I think the thread title here about lower plane spirits intervening is interesting.  Later today, I plan on posting on my own experience with this while meditating late at night.  Something I think will be very appropriate for this thread.

Matthew

IP Logged

Number XII

Reply #20 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 12:16am

Quote:
Amen to that Matthew.  Indilgo, there's no need for this just to keep the subject going. I feel that Juditha is working from the higher plane spirits. Don't look for faults in everything she does. Perhaps this is how you live your life, looking for faults in everyone? I don't know. Maybe you need to take a look at yourself and your motives.

Love, Mairlyn

wtf?  Are you kidding?  A few people had thought I made the thread, and my second post was actually the threads first post.

My 'motive'  Roll Eyes was to inform the people who had no idea what had happened.

INFACT, cathy B asked me what had happened, so I told her.  And, this was another posters response:  The first two posts in this thread are interesting examples - Indiglo seems interested in authentication of the Commandments, Juditha lovingly gives him her thoughts and blesses him.

I wasn't pointing out faults or what not, I was simply explaining off the confusion.

You're so quick to turn things around on people, in such a bad way.  Maybe this is how you live your life...  Roll Eyes  Grin

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #21 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 1:24am

Hi Indiglo,

Apologies if you meant nothing more than an explanation.  If you read your responses in the "Juditha banned? Why?" thread, you went at it pretty hard; the responses here followed that.  I still feel that simple PMs to the person to remove a post (as was done) and simple explanations here are the solutions that you and I can implement to make this place work better.

Doc

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #22 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 2:10am

I'd be interested in using this thread to hear about the experience of others with intervening malicious entities however they appeared.  About three weeks ago I had my first experience that took me by surprise.  I was meditating late one night.  I use the hemisync CDs, but Transparent Corporation makes a neural noise synthesizer that you can tailor to your own preferences.  The theory is that one oscillating system affects another.  If tones are presented to each ear, and the difference in frequencies in Herz is the same as a particular brain wave pattern (alpha, delta, beta or theta), that you will pass into that brainwave area more easily.  Advanced yogic meditators are often found with EEGs to demonstrate the deep alpha and theta waves.  Dreamless sleep is noted to be in Delta.   

I decided to try the subdelta waves of 0.1 to 0.3 herz along with a low carrier wave (baseline tone) with a low rumble.  Certain makers of CDs (Holosync) have noted powerful spiritual experiences with the subdelta waves used in this way.  I put it on, almost instantly felt a numbing affect, that which is often described in OOBE.  After about five minutes, I felt a cloud come over the bed.  It was dark and malevolent and immediate.  I did not hear voices or communicate in words, but I felt surrounded by only what I can describe as a purely dark force with a feeling that it was a real entity.  During this, the subdelta pattern continued in the headphones.  I had the distinct feeling that the created subdelta track let me, in some way "stumble," into this, or it around me.  I then experienced the sensation of being turned 360 degrees in bed (like something cooking on a spit) without my volition - a truly disturbing thing.  The only communication I noted was a sense of satisfication or laughter as that happened.  I suddenly realized that my sense of fear and immobility was self-imposed, and with a strong force of will, I shook my head and immediately was in control and this cloud dissipated.  I took off the headphones, and erased that track. 

Now those who know me, know that I am a fairly mellow optimist without a particularly strong bibile thumping religious background.  I have not seen much in the way of a direct manifestation of evil as a distinct force.  I believe that dualistic thinking causes us to sometimes see the world in a Don Quixote good vs. evil type of way, but that if we transcend this thinking, we realize that our consciousness creates these distinctions in a universe where all are part of a greater whole.

So this episode took me by surprise.  I know that the Monroe institute people say a little "prayer" or "positive affirmation," prior to their meditations asking for help for a positive experience and, in some ways protection.  I had never taken that seriously up till now.  Of course, it makes sense, because if you state and affirm a positive intention beforehand, you are much less likely to be open to this negative experience.  I now include this at the beginning of any of my meditations, and have not had another experience like this, either before or since.

If our spirits vibrate on different frequencies, it is quite possible that certain sound patterns and states of meditation may more easily carry us to explore a "lower plane," or meet with forces like I have described.  I would guess that when Bruce visited Max's Hell, he would have had to focus in a different way than when someone focused in on the park in Focus 27. 

The one thing I carried away from this negative experience was that there are some entities out there who see themselves as dark or evil - perhaps they were former people and were like that in life.  I just don't know.  If Don were still on these boards, he might comment about demons and possession and the like.  The positive aspect within myself that I noticed was that I was only powerless when I was taken by surprise by the whole thing.  When I asserted my will, the whole thing melted away.  Those who talk of true demons generally don't talk about this.

I thought I'd share this experience here and see if Dave or others had their own experiences they wanted to share.  Prior to a month ago, whenever these discussions would come up, I would engage in conversation but had never experienced anything like this. It certainly changed my perspective. 

Matthew

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #23 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 3:40am

Nice post Matthew that I would like to add my pov.  But first dear Indiglo (not wanting to stir it up after Matthew has started a great thread here) but i do believe Indiglo was quite right to make the statement he was left hanging after Juditha removed her topic - this has happened to me and it's not very nice because you do feel a bit silly its like talking to nothing! Also in the peer moderation thing; my opinion is we should talk about it in open on the board.  It may not be in a person's character to send a fellow member a pm pointing out an opinion, it may be to personal to do this. 
And if Juditha did suggest something to someone re the commandments .. Juditha love, let it be now ..

My pennies worth and hope it doesn't interupt your thread Matthew.

Ps: Indiglo that was snazzy copying the board .. how you do that?!

&&

IP Logged

Number XII

Reply #24 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 4:46am

Thank you DocM and Augoeideian for finding my true intentions with the post.

augoeideian wrote on Aug 25th, 2006 at 3:40am:
Ps: Indiglo that was snazzy copying the board .. how you do that?!

First, there should be a 'Print Screen' key on your keyboard, pressing that does the same thing to your screen as holding down the mouse and scrolling over words does to text.

Then, open somthing like Paint and press Ctrl V (paste).

Save it, and upload it at imageshack.us or tinypic.com or somthing alike.

Cool

'Print Screen' should be on the second row down going across, near the very right Backspace, above the arrows, depending.

IP Logged

Number XII

Reply #25 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 4:52am

DocM wrote on Aug 25th, 2006 at 1:24am:
Hi Indiglo,

If you read your responses in the "Juditha banned? Why?" thread, you went at it pretty hard; the responses here followed that.

Doc

Yeah, but if I had any new 'hard' things to say to juditha, I wouldn't attack her in a new thread, that's called trolling.    Undecided

Alright, those were just little, side notes, responses, DocM breathed new life into this thread, I'll drop it if no one else has anymore questions/comments.

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #26 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 6:28am

Thanks for the tech Indiglo .. i'll keep it mind if i ever need to use it  Smiley

Matthew, the hemi-sync does seem to do something quite profound.  I did enjoy reading Dave's post on the subject as well.  It is interesting you experienced this dark cloud on a lower frequency level.

I have also experienced a dark cloud come over me, this happened about 10 years ago and i have never forgotten the sensation. (I have experienced milder ones since but not as strong as this one) I was asleep and woke up suddenly with this thick, solid, black almost like a duvet-cover over me, coming closer and suffocating me at the same time.  I dare say if I had not woken up when i did .. i wonder what would have happened.  I screamed and jumped out of bed.

This happened after an episode (i have written about this before) a violent moment between a man and his wife; and through a woman speaking to the man about it the man started crying and a release of pent-up emotion was seen.  Later this dark cloud incident happened and upon the woman screaming the man also jumped up and physically run into the dark cloud and punched it and it was as if he had hit a hard wall.  Every knuckle on his hand was bleeding. Quite extraordinary.

(Not wanting to bring up the violent issue again - but just to give a experience in regard to the topic)

My thoughts are; emotions, feelings and sensations, if given too much attachment, become alive in the Astral World (see understanding the astral world) and take on a form of their own.  I believe this dark cloud was created from uncontrolled or unrefined emotions.

I do think there are other entities in the Astral world, not only emotions, but lower spirits etc that would operate on the same bases - that is leeching onto feelings ...

It is good to laugh and be happy i believe.
( Smiley)

Matthew, would you say you had made a contact with the Astral world in this experience using a lower frequency? That is; it was not a real creation but you were able to tap into this plane.

&&

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 6:35am

Hello all,

Re: Juditha removing her post.
To me, the simple solution when someone removes their post is for them to, instead, EDIT their post to remove the particular passage and then state clearly that they have done so IN THAT POST. This will explain the sequence of events as much as is necessary for anyone to know.

Re: demons or dark entities while meditating
Matthew, I have had a few experiences in attempting retrievals outside the belief system territories which had a negative feeling to them.  But I agree with you that it is our own focus which determines the experience. All we need to remember is to focus on light and love and there is nothing that can hold us in negativity or fear for any reason. This law applies across the board, in my opinion, whether we are meditating or going about our lives on this earth plane.

Recently, I had a medical procedure to determine the cause of a "mass" a doctor thought she could feel in my body. I was concerned. In the week before the procedure I had a nasty dream which I described on another post on this board. It felt like a real "demon" attacking my abdominal area, complete with a horrifying accompanying sound. However, I have a strong belief in my own personal power. I did not fight this demon but awoke.  I explained my dream to my companion, surrounded us with light, and went back to sleep.

I'm not sure about the sequence of events, but it seems that I had another dream in which I turned a woman (who was spraying cleaning fluid in my face "unecessarily") into a hairbrush (ha ha) and threw her into a lake.  Perhaps I resented this doctor just a little bit..... Smiley

A few days before my procedure I did a meditation in which my astral body (and, honestly, I don't exactly know what I mean when I describe it as such) appeared to me and I felt light flooding it and I felt complete health and vitality. I had no worries whatsoever about my procedure afterwards. What was interesting was that I felt unconcerned about the outcome, no matter what it would be, and I felt that whatever I would be faced with would be OKAY, even if it was "terrible" in earthly terms. The doctor could find absolutely nothing wrong with me when I had my procedure.

Anyway, I believe strongly that meditation is a powerful force for health, mentally, emotionally and physically. We all have occasional "clouds" of negativity which we need to face. But they have no real power over us, unless we let them.

love, blink

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #28 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 2:09pm

Quote:
You're so quick to turn things around on people, in such a bad way.  Maybe this is how you live your life...    

Indilgo, I'm sorry that you see me this way. I apologize for anything I've said that offended anyone.

Namaste
Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #29 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 2:24pm

Matthew, I enjoyed reading your post about your negative experience. As I've said before, I've never encountered anything negative 'out there.'  But I do always use an affirmation, put the rebal around me, put anything negative in my ECB (energy conversion box) and also surround myself with White and Golden Light and also set my Intent to have contact with only the highest beings.  It appears to work for me. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 4:08pm

Hi Matthew i have had strange negative things happening to me ,certain times in the past ,not so much now but i remember, in the night ,i would be laying there in my sleep ,and i could sense and feel something pinching me really hard on my lower back,and this happened two or three times on consecutive nights.
And each time it seemed to be a dream,but it woke me up ,and the pain in my back was really hurting,just as if someone was pinching really hard.

The next thing that came after this,was that i had a very vivid sort of dream,that i was sitting in my living room on my own,and i was saying "I dont beleive in the devil,he does not exist"and as i said these words,the Devil answered and said in the most evil sounding voice,i had ever heard"I do exist" and as he said this,there was a full can of coke on the table ,and he threw this nto my back with so much force,that i felt my back had broken and i was screaming in agony.
The devil then grabbed hold of me and was dragging me across the floor and i was screaming for gods love and protection,then i woke up and i had this pain in my back that really hurt for at least ten minutes and the pain just left me,i often wondered whether this was lower spirits intervening around me and since then i have always made sure that i ask God every night for his love and protection.

I have not had any experience like this since.

Thankyou Matthew for what you wrote about me,and also Marilyn and augeodien.Much love to you all and god bless you all as well. Juditha

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #31 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 4:25pm

Thanks Juditha.  Your story sounds a bit like mine.

Thanks Mairlyn,

Your advice is sound.  I have said a brief affirmation prayer every meditation session since, and last night, since I posted the negative story, as I was meditating with a hemisync, I heard loud thumping in the room I was in, even through headphones.  It gave me just the slightest bit of fear, at which case I smiled, and projected PUL, thought of my family and said (during the meditation), that I seek the highest good and nothing may interfere with this.  It worked.  My posting may have made me more apprehensive last night, but the affirmation and love, banished any chance of a negative experience. 

Thanks again,

Matthew

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.