Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Re: Lower plain spirits intervening (Read 16284 times)
juditha
Ex Member

Re: Lower plain spirits intervening
Reply #30 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 4:08pm

Hi Matthew i have had strange negative things happening to me ,certain times in the past ,not so much now but i remember, in the night ,i would be laying there in my sleep ,and i could sense and feel something pinching me really hard on my lower back,and this happened two or three times on consecutive nights.
And each time it seemed to be a dream,but it woke me up ,and the pain in my back was really hurting,just as if someone was pinching really hard.

The next thing that came after this,was that i had a very vivid sort of dream,that i was sitting in my living room on my own,and i was saying "I dont beleive in the devil,he does not exist"and as i said these words,the Devil answered and said in the most evil sounding voice,i had ever heard"I do exist" and as he said this,there was a full can of coke on the table ,and he threw this nto my back with so much force,that i felt my back had broken and i was screaming in agony.
The devil then grabbed hold of me and was dragging me across the floor and i was screaming for gods love and protection,then i woke up and i had this pain in my back that really hurt for at least ten minutes and the pain just left me,i often wondered whether this was lower spirits intervening around me and since then i have always made sure that i ask God every night for his love and protection.

I have not had any experience like this since.

Thankyou Matthew for what you wrote about me,and also Marilyn and augeodien.Much love to you all and god bless you all as well. Juditha

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Lower plain spirits intervening
Reply #31 - Aug 25th, 2006 at 4:25pm

Thanks Juditha.  Your story sounds a bit like mine.

Thanks Mairlyn,

Your advice is sound.  I have said a brief affirmation prayer every meditation session since, and last night, since I posted the negative story, as I was meditating with a hemisync, I heard loud thumping in the room I was in, even through headphones.  It gave me just the slightest bit of fear, at which case I smiled, and projected PUL, thought of my family and said (during the meditation), that I seek the highest good and nothing may interfere with this.  It worked.  My posting may have made me more apprehensive last night, but the affirmation and love, banished any chance of a negative experience. 

Thanks again,

Matthew

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.