Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Senior Citizens in the Afterlife (Read 10373 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Senior Citizens in the Afterlife
Aug 9th, 2006 at 10:05pm

Greetings   Smiley ,

Maggie, Winnie, and even Robert Monroe were senior citizens when they passed over into the Afterlife, where Bruce went to meet with them, as described in Book II. 
From these examples and others you may know of, what are some of the ways souls deal with their age when they get to the Afterlife?
What accounts for the differences, if any?

Looking forward to hearing about this--I'm not getting any younger myself, and wonder how my age will affect my state of mind when the time comes to cross over.

Bets
hey, there's no sr. citizen smilies!

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Senior Citizens in the Afterlife
Reply #1 - Aug 9th, 2006 at 11:07pm

Most people revert back to the age where they feel they looked the best or felt the best while in the physical which is usually around 30ish.  I think it's a gradual process as where I've read that people look younger with each visit that a person makes to see someone. This of course is the people who pass over knowing where they are going.

And I believe that those who do get stuck and don't know they're dead remain at the age they are when they pass over. I can remember retrieving an old woman (and she did look old) who had been killed as a witch a few hundred years ago. I finally got her attention by telling her that what I do now (soul retrievals) could also be considered witchcraft by some. She opened her eyes and was very surprised to see me. As she started moving to the Light, I noticed that her old age seemed to fade away into a young woman. Wink

I feel what accounts for the differences is that most people want to look like they did in their prime of life. I have read though of some men keeping their gray hair as they feel it makes them look distinguished.

Hey Bets, I'm not getting any younger either. Tomorrow I turn 67 Shocked But I don't feel that old, at least not mentally. LOL

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Aug 10th, 2006 at 7:10pm

I have no verification if this is true: When I visited one of my grandmas in the afterlife, at my first visit she seemed to be around 60 years old (she died with over 80), then around 20, then around 15, she was in training to become a helper, then she settled and seemed to be around 30.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2006 at 1:04am

That's very interesting Spooky. It's like she tried on different looks. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Aug 11th, 2006 at 8:00pm

Maybe it's just that Mairlyn, maybe it has to do with evolvement. When I first met her, she was researching about the truth of jesus and early christianity (she was a christian here). So, she kinda was researching about her beliefs carried with her from the physical with the means of the nonphysical. Then, when she was around 20 I met her in a different place in F27, she was more independent, or on her own then, and when she looked like 15 she was an apprentice, young, quick, lively, fast learning, for methods helpers use to get people out of a bad state. Then she somehow graduated, looked about 30, and became involved in a sort of christian church, which is developing a new, more practical oriented christianity. She was with another one, which was her teacher there, he looked older. The last time I saw her she was a minister, and wanted to make a minister out of me too!

Spooky

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Aug 11th, 2006 at 8:46pm

Spooky, this is very interesting. I'm wondering why she would become a minister in Focus 27.  It's just that I've never thought about a church in Focus 27, only in the Hollow Heavens . However, if I really think about it, since everything starts out in the non-physical anyway, perhaps this would be a church that would filter down into the physical???  Or maybe a part of the Learning Center???  If you contact her again, please try to get more information on this as it's fascinating to me.  You have such great experiences. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #6 - Aug 12th, 2006 at 9:15am

Hi Spooky and Mair, That was really confirmation as I have met with both parents who crossed in 93...mother was 70, Dad was 78, both had Sept 9 Birthdays but 8 years apart in age, anyway it appears that Mother now has gradually gone back to 20s...Dad is slower going back as he was not so particular about his age or looks, he appears about 40 maybe. Sometimes I see them seperate, some times its together...harder to focus on both together tho...concentration I think, but it was shocking tho I had read it in Bruces books that we regress back to where we felt we looked the best in the physical. Both were fully aware right up to the end..died three weeks apart, cancer got my mother, dad had cancer but wouldn't eat any more after she died, just starved himself to death. They were Geat Parents...set a fine example for the kids. Baptists, tho I have turned away from organized religion now..I still have my ole security belief system blanket to hang onto...but its almost gone now. Thanks again.

Love, Ricardo Smiley

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #7 - Aug 12th, 2006 at 12:23pm

Ricardo, that's great that you've seen them both. I too have seen both my parents in dreams, only once though. I had a good dream of a nice visit with my father in the early '90's. He was a radio ham all his life so of course he was sitting in his radio shack with all the equipment. I thought he looked younger. It was right after this that his classring showed up in my jewelry box. It had been stolen in 1983 when someone broken into our house and took a lot of stuff.

I saw my mother in a dream when I was going through intense healing about 3 years ago. I know I've written about it before so won't go into it now. However she looked even older and more frail than in life but this was all part of my healing process. As I carried her in my arms, I felt the most intense LOVE I've ever felt in my life. Whew, just thinking about it brings tears.

Much Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #8 - Aug 12th, 2006 at 9:20pm

Hello!

Well, Focus27 and this church my grandmother was in. I too thought about how this is going together Mairlyn. In my research I found that the boundaries of F27 to some belief system places isn't really strict, it was told to me there is much communication going on between F27 and "nearby" belief places, so that inhabitants of those belief places can go to F27 and back, or people who are in F27 can decide to go to those other places. There are also teachers sent from F27, invited from some high persons in that/those regions and they have hearings and conferences. I wouldn't say that it was a typical hollow heaven as described in Bruces' books (my experience of the BST is not very rich). In this particular region of my grandma they had a true connection to the light from above (at least, it was impressing to me), they only decided their path to the light is with a sort of christian religion. Also, as I said, this had much to do with creating a new christianity in C1 in which the spiritual goes into practical, for example healing.
And yes Mairlyn, I met one TMI grad who too said there are places of religions which are not yet here in C1 but to come in the future.

Spooky

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #9 - Aug 13th, 2006 at 12:10am

This is so very cool Spooky. As I said, I need to explore a lot more. I used to, then just went to only retrievals and of course our PE's. In fact I'd like to see our PE's develop into more than just going to the crystal but really setting an objective and going.  I tried that once by telling everyone I was going to the ECC (earth core crystal) but nobody went with me. But I guess they need more practice.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.