Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PE for August 5, 2006 (Read 8365 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
PE for August 5, 2006
Aug 5th, 2006 at 1:27pm

Hi All,

I'm just starting a thread for everyone who does the PE today/this weekend. I haven't gone yet but intend to.  See ya at the crystal. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Re: PE for August 5, 2006
Reply #1 - Aug 5th, 2006 at 4:32pm

Decided to do a trial run..

Arrived and saw a "little person"..by that I mean, really small, not a dwarf.  Impression I got was that they were a guide, couldn't tell male or female.

Someone else popped in.  I deliberately projected myself wearing something really different than I normally would.

I danced with the other person (we all seem to dance alot, don't we? Wink )  We decided to jump into the crystal.  I began falling, and falling.  Colors of fire, red/orange and yellow. 

I sorta "freaked" out..falling so fast.  Had to holler STOP! Which I did, immediately.  Someone was sending calming waves to me.  Told me to step out of the crystal..I expressed that I didn't like the "fire" colors, and they changed to cool blues and greens. 

It was quite beautiful and peaceful. Until my BIL opened the front door..(it squeaks)

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2006 at 4:44pm

I am not at all sure where I was today. There was a huge, and I mean Huge amount of light pouring in.

First meditation. Playing with images. Reflections on a "magician" image used to clarify a dream I recently had. A white rabbit. A black hat. The rabbit went down into the "Whole" ....  yes, it was funny, I replied. Okay, let's go deeper.

Second meditation. White filmy looking, whispy looking floating beings. Love. I was projecting love. Everytime I projected love I heard "thank you" back, over and over like a wave. Thought I saw Shirley. Thought I saw Bruce.

Third meditation. Light, nothing but light. Vast, unending light which is the creation of all that is. From the center, from every place that exists. Love, nothing but love and light. When returning, a brief circle of all beings, holding hands.

Throughout these meditations I kept hearing, The Channel is Open. I also kept hearing, I Open, or Eye Open. When returning I felt a very strong feeling that the "channel" or "I" or "Eye" is open, never to be closed. I affirmed this image in my heart, that the opening is forever, brought back into this place, this time, for all time.

There is no separation between ourself and the dream. It is here.

love, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Aug 5th, 2006 at 6:09pm

From Blink: There is no separation between ourself and the dream. It is here.
____

don't know if this is relevant, but I was meditating yesterday and got the same message as above.
___

I did the imagination method awake. was pleased to find some similarities with the two posters here. arrived to TMI into a large room with lots of light, no furniture. I had about 7 names in mind of those I would look for. found the small group and we did a huddle thing making plans. then Mair said lets do an Indian circle dance. thought that was a fine idea and we generated energy with that. we united. we held hands and did an oom sound from which other invisible entities increased the sound. then we said what to do next? somebody thought of the crystal, maybe me. we joined hands and whipped through the crystal as a cloud of united energy. we might have been too fast for Shirley; lol.  a few stayed at the crystal going down into it. I went back to the large room and we started a fire, like a campfire. we weren't sure we could. someone, like a watcher of TMI said, go ahead just don't burn the place down, lol. the fire was for warmth among friends. I notice Shirl said there was fire also. so I had a satchel and I told everyone I had gifts for them. first I saw a Buddha crown on Tim's head and I asked him could I try it on? of course he says. I pull from the satchel a miniature jeweled sword for Tim which quickly becomes full size. emerald jewels on handle and sheaved. I pull from the bag a toy airplane for Mair and from this I see she has her wings. Ryan gets a rubber ball almost basketball size. I show him how to dribble it and tell him if the energy in the ball goes up too high you lose control of the ball, where if u keep it in proximity to your hand..you generate more energy this way.
Vicky..I pulled out knuckle things, when i question why this, a guide speaks and says they are for her protection as shes a hard hitter when she communicates..next she gets a notebook with golden letters on the pages that she has written. cool.
Spooky. I pull out a box with a lid, in the box is a round ring thing, not a ring for the finger. I wonder what it is and as I pick it up it turns into a tunnel, like a slinky toy and does not have an ending and so it stretches as much as you want it to, and then coils back into the box to a small ring again. Spooky uses this tunnel to travel in during his meditations and so it keeps him one pointed.
Shirley gets a toy kitten, battery operated and walks with a remote control device, its white and fluffy. I ask is it alive? they say this is a practice kitten. she flips the button and back and forth it goes.
I didn't get a gift for Blink because I had not written her name down..bad memory, sorry. but wanted to say something about something...she said she heard thank you when she projected love. they're are many days of the week when I feel love, I don't know how to say this, but it seems to come out of skin...its really my mind though, but on these occassions when I become aware of it, and I feel this love, then I hear these words over and over in my head, and not sure where they come from, THANK YOU! OH THANK YOU! as if someone is thanking me for feeling love..I may be thanking myself, or there may be more to it.

I feel there is someone I missed. I didn't have computer access so I don't want anyone to feel left out if you were there! ok? I will get my notes later: daughter has driven off with the notes in the car.

much love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Aug 5th, 2006 at 6:15pm

I don't have an edit button so I forgot something. at one point we were all one strung out in a line, cloud like beam, then we sat on a bench and individualized again smiling that we could do this at will. love, alysia

IP Logged

Tim F.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2006 at 9:48pm

This is so far... (the day isn't done yet)

Between waking and sleeping: I see Alysia, she takes off a tall multicolored hat w/o a brim and hands it to me. I reach into it, expecting to pull out a rabbit. In my hand is a hedgehog. i think of Alice and croquet. I see Mair, we have a profound exchange that for the life of me I can't remember... I see Shirley, she is surrounded by rainbow lights ( I am falling asleep) We all are in a clearing in a forest, a circle among the trees, there are more than I expected, Ryan is drumming and we dance.... (I fall deeply asleep)

Love you all, gotta run!

Tim F.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Aug 5th, 2006 at 9:56pm

I love this, it just keeps getting better and better.  hearts, blink

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #7 - Aug 5th, 2006 at 10:33pm

Awesome!  I can see so many hits and right ons with all of us..and feel it too.. Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Aug 5th, 2006 at 11:30pm

yes it is fun. I found it striking about Tim's hat and my hat although I called it like a buddha crown, I didn't remember but, his icon has a crown like that, i must have unconsciously remembered the crown. when first I saw it, it was on Tim. then I put it on, then handed it back to him, felt like we were playing around. I seem to remember gold crown, which might have reflected a few other colors as Tim says, he saw colors. while I was doing the hat exchange idea, it just came to me like that and I started to think with my interpreter that I should move to the next person and not be fooling around, but now I see theres some meaning to allow play with it.
my hat collection which I just started is I want to have a different color hat for each outfit so I have 6 hats so far. don't know if this is relevant to our PE.

someone here said they saw a magician...Tim is a magician, in his spare time or knows how to do that. my satchel was like a bag of tricks that changed from something to something else also.

maybe I'll have a dream tonite of our meeting. love this.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #9 - Aug 6th, 2006 at 2:02pm

I layed down yesterday afternoon and went to the crystal and fell deeply asleep. No remembrance when I woke up.  When I went to bed last night I went to the crystal and did the same thing with no remembrance. This gets kind of frustrating.

So today I did an awake meditation right here at the computer before reading all the posts here as I didn't want to cloud my experience with other's experiences.  Then I read everyone's experience.

So, I went to the crystal.  I saw Alysia with a latte stand. She told everyone to make their own as she wanted to fly around. I swear, she had on the hat that Tim said she pulled out of the satchel for him.  It was a tall multicolored hat but in diagonal stripes. I saw Spooky playing a guitar. I saw Shirley smiling so much that the light just poured from her and felt great love for all. I saw Betson arrive, floating down and she was ecstatic. She said 'I finally made it' and was jumping up and down with joy. We  all hugged her.

Alysia, thank you for the toy airplane. My wings feel very good. Wink

Tim, I saw you as the picture you use here. I could tell you were a very advanced being and I wanted to talk to you but don't remember the conversation. I felt like you were an ascended master that has come into the physical to teach us.

I do remember dancing as it seems we always do. Wink

With Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #10 - Aug 6th, 2006 at 2:18pm

Hey!

The hits keep coming! There seems to be more and more hits the more we do these PE's, its exciting!

I couldn't try this weekend but recently I haven't been able to stop tapping and drumming with my hands, i keep telling everyone I must of been a drummer in a past life lol so that seems a very spot on hit tim!

Still gets to me everytime something like this happens, just feel connected with life, with everything!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Aug 6th, 2006 at 3:46pm

taking the temperature of our PE this time, it all is positive and my feelings are a lot of excitement, hope, joy going on here, all of it has come up from the heart into my throat chakra..lol...maybe because thats where I sing from...

and I consider the ball of energy I gave to Ryan as like a drum also, because you pound on both of those kind of objects in a rythym sense..hope I'm not stretching that idea to fit my interpretation! want to encourage Ryan as he separates his consciousness a great deal with out of body experiences and have always felt that he will develop into human consciousness areas a little bit out in front of mass consciousness conceptualization, or I mean the collective areas we get entrenched in so easily.

yes, Mair, I know about frustration of falling asleep, waking up and not remembering, just remembering that it started out good, then you slipped into deep sleep. I guess that's why I decided Bruce's imagination method, even though I like dreaming better, as seems more real, theres no frustration to encounter when I fail to remember where I have been..but you saw the hat too!!! Shocked  incredible!! wow, you guys, I don't sound like I came in style!! lol!!  maybe that was my circus hat.

was just thinking about hats..they are like indentification symbols in the physical world; theres your hard hat, your feather hat, your baseball hat, your army hat, your french beret, your sun hat, my, theres so many hats...I will be looking for all your hats next time I got out!  with fond memories being made...me.

hey forgot to mention Mair, the latte stand. thats twice you saw me once with a soda stand, same thing. I'm a soda jerk. lol...I do have a latte stand out there, and yes, lord knows I want everyone to crank up the latte machine and make their own latte, meaning my desire is however you get to the PE location, just get there. just post it; you may be lost, but we can find your trail. and latte's are stimulating just like I find this thread to be so.  and Alysia flys around too much, but flying is good too, so we usually do at least some of that each PE, according to my interpretation.

hugs, alysia   (anyone else go to the PE? thought about it? tried? think we're nuts?)

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #12 - Aug 6th, 2006 at 8:19pm

Hi PEPeople,
my little trip:

I came to a place with grass. It was about 5-10 inches high grown. There were very many stones lying there in the grass, some very big, I then climbed on one of the bigger stones and jumped to the next stone, and so on. Then I felt someone was there in some distance in front of me. I've got a very brief flash of a face, it was a woman, I guess maybe between 45-70 years old, middle-blond hair, the hairstyle looked a bit untamed. We talked a bit, can't remember what, I tried to radiate some good energy around, but was concerned if it really is good because I had a physical pain that distracted me a little. I then turned left because I knew there was one of those recharge-crystals which I saw often in Focus27. There was one, looking like a flying drop of water made of glass, around the height of a human or maybe a bit smaller, and when I touched it it was almost exploding, not harmful, but a bit sudden, so then I stretched out my foot carefully to it like when you are testing if the water is well-temperated, it felt good so I went in it, the glass/crystal had turned into something like a fountain. When I turned back again from the crystal the other person was gone.
I then wanted to go to the TMI crystal. Was near it, saw some people arriving, and then, from above, there was some happy dancing near the crystal. Then I talked with a person, I guess it was a female, told about my bodily discomfort, and she answered maybe I should try "seeing it not there" (I know that is one of Bruce's methods), but I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate to use it for a spot of one's own body- who knows what would happen then?
I also played a bit on my musical instrument.

A comment to Alysias gift, the tunnel-ring: I often in meditation move through tunnels. One variant of this is, there are tunnels that seems to have no end, I just move on and on, and at a point I either have to go elsewhere or to say to myself: "I now focus on the target at the end of the tunnel. I now see this target." It works often.
A few days ago I saw at two occasions when moving "over" the belief system territories, a ring which was on fire. It was a big ring, not for a finger, it looks material, and it was burning all around, the flames were moving upwards like in a normal fire, but it seemed as if this ring would not burn to ashes, but remaining as it was. It had no special color, maybe grey or dark grey. The background was black, and I could look through this ring. I wondered then what it was or meant. Maybe I should listen again to Johnny Cash's song? Or, if it had something to do with Alysias gift, it maybe is a gate for the BST, I only need some courage to move through, like a cat or dog needs when dressed to jump through a burning ring.

Thank you all for sharing!

Spooky

P.S. Mairlyn, I said I played my instrument, it wasn't a guitar, but making music is correct!

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Tim F.
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Aug 7th, 2006 at 1:16am

Very fun to read everybody's experiences. I didn't get a chance to explore further with y'all yesterday, a full night of activity and was pulled in another direction in the in-between as I fell asleep.

I like what you say Alysia about the symbols of wearing different hats (identities) and how we can take them on and off, try on different ones. No specific one has to be glued to our heads permanently... That was fun that we each gave each other a hat. Yours looked as Mair described it. You can wear mine anytime. 

Mairlyn, we had some exchange I remembered briefly when I woke (going 'wow') but I have no idea now. I feel each of us here are wisdom-beings, all bringing qualities into this world, circulating light into the physical experience. Like you recently mentioned Mair, there really isn't any inside/outside duality. A hard thing to wrap your head around that there's no 'outside', so I just let that consideration          un-wrap my head (of limiting concepts) We're all closer to each other than we think.

Blink's rabbit & hat image and her 'down the rabbit whole' connects to my thinking of pulling a rabbit out of a hat and subsequent thought of alice-in-wonderland. That makes me laugh. And her wispy floating beings of light she saw, that's how we all appeared as we danced to Ryan's drumming, he was sitting on the ground playing two little drums side by side like bongos but a deeper more resonant sound like a dumbek or tabla. There were a lot of us there at that point.

Shirley looked magnificent, radiating light, just pure joy.

Of course, the really neat thing about all of this isn't how it looked but how it felt, the energy shared.
I can't put words to that, but I'm grateful to you all.

Let's keep it going.

Love, Tim F.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Aug 7th, 2006 at 1:42am

I can't put words to that, but I'm grateful to you all. 
Let's keep it going. 
Love, Tim F.
___

righto. ...   ...

its not just the caffeine making me bounce...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.