Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Spoken in Whispers" (Read 1464 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
"Spoken in Whispers"
Aug 2nd, 2006 at 1:44pm

Greetings,
For those of you interested in consciousness, and for those who like animals, the non-fiction book "Spoken in Whispers" by Nicci Makay is a real eye opener. When she describes how she communicates with four-legged animals, Mackay tells of many processes and responses that sounds just like when we are trying to communicate with our Interpretor. The parallels cannot just be random methods, she seems like she's talking about the same processes we are! And in response the animals have sent her PUL ! 
Mackay lives in rural England and does not use any phrases or words from Moen, but what she describes in her own way seems to be the same.
Book is $12.00 new, Simon and Schuster publ. 1997
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Cathy_B

Afterlife Knowledge Member

South Australia
Re: "Spoken in Whispers"
Reply #1 - Aug 2nd, 2006 at 7:09pm

Thanks Bets
will see if I can get it
another one is "when animals speak" by Penelope smith.
I actually find it possible to connect with other peoples animals but need to get my friend to contact my own "girls"
it is pretty amazing what animals give you
for instance, one of my friends dogs got the picture of my dogs playing with their basket of toys
She says she wants the same so her mother buys her a basket and some toys
When I ask her if she likes it she says she does, but she dosn't show them she is happpy.
she is upset with them becasue she gets bored when they are work and when she invents good games (like chewing things and chasing things) they get cross.
when i asked her about her puppyhood (which was abusive) she basically told me to go away she was having a sleep. When I checked with her mother afterwards, it was true , she was having a nap.
We all need to just be open to the idea to make this work@
Because we don;'t expect to be able to talk to them we ovelook any comunication we are getting
love to all Cathy

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.