Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Love to know (Read 1315 times)
Fairy

Ireland
Love to know
Jul 8th, 2006 at 8:54pm

I had a dream when I was very young. It was terrifying but over the years my memory of it has faded.  Like with all of my dreams what I remember the most is the emotions like the fear and anxiety.  Over the past 10 or so years since the dream, every now and again like once a year maybe the dream comes back to me.  For a few seconds I hear all of these voices in  my ears, there whispering to me. Its from the dream and it never lasts long enough for me to hear what they're saying.  I'm never doing anything imparticular at the time, maybe just standing at a bus stop.  I have always been so curious to know what this was about.  I'm not crazy or anything I just think my dreams mean alot and are so complex.  But was or is something trying to communicate with me through my dream!!  Anyway I'd love to hear some feedback on it your insights would be much appreciated.  Thanks

Fairy

Contrapasso-"Energy Follows Thought"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Love to know
Reply #1 - Jul 9th, 2006 at 11:41pm

Hi Fairy. I was just reading today how full the unconscious is in comparison to the conscious mind. I do believe you can get messages in dream state but one thing that tends to make us not hear the messages could perhaps be a belief that we cannot get messages of a positive nature within dream. Just a thought. I noticed over the years I started looking more and more to dream state for answers to various questions I had; this looking and focusing on the dream yielded up some amazing messages which fit with my current questions and since I only focus on the positive, thats whats I get back in my seeking. I'm like you though, I can hear voices now and then, but translating them into what is being said is a different matter and takes time; I think this is so as the brain understands language perfectly, our physical brain, but when the mind is dreaming, its another dimension and is not so concerned with precise sentence structure and language fundamentals as it is with the communications of the spirit and using entire ideas and belief systems, like a rote, we call it here, or like a picture has a thousand words.
hope that helps a little.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.