Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
July 15, another 2nd saturday! (Read 25070 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
July 15, another 2nd saturday!
Jul 6th, 2006 at 1:32pm

Time goes fast! July's 2nd Saturday is coming up, the 15th.
Do you all do these in the summer too?

(My geographic area has alot of lightning storms in the summer; are we supposed to wait until they've passed to go out?)
What happens if the crystal is hit by lightning?

Do you think Bruce would like a Welcome Back Party? Or are we too late, has he gone again?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Re: July 15, another 2nd saturday!
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2006 at 7:22pm

Hi Bets,
if I can keep it in mind, I'll go to the crystal at the 15th.
I don't care about lightning storms (as long as they're not setting my appartment on fire).
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2006 at 11:09pm

Hi,
this is sort of an aside, not pertaining to this coming Saturday, but
---do any of you go back and modify or remove your PE posts after a week or so of posting them?
---And do you remember previous PE gatherings as clearly as you do say the intense significant dreams that then prove prophetic or to have strong lessons?
My memories of these PE gatherings are getting all muddled.  I'm having apparently false 'memories' of what I thought i read on this board or even saw during group gatherings that I thought were PE get-togethers. If they are just dreams then this will be the first time since coming here that I've had traditional old scrambled up dreams. Usually if I've recently done a retrieval or had a significant dream/OBE whatever, I don't have the muddled kind.
---Do you dream ordinary dreams much when you're actively involved in afterlife or OBE?
Sounds like I'm doing research! Tongue I'm not, I'm just trying to sort out some jumblings.
Thanks for any info you can share on this, bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2006 at 2:51pm

Hey Everyone and Betson!

Well I will definatly be here this time, I'm looking forward to meeting you all out there so will be attempting to make it! I can't do it on the saturday but may try friday and/or sunday and see what happens, time is non-exsistant out there, I must remember that!

I thought I'd give you my thoughts Betson to see if they help for your questions. So far in exploring I haven't made it out successfully in a group PE so haven't really posted but I wouldn't change my posts in here, maybe add if I remember some more but as a rule I never change anything as soon as I have read someone elses just in case my experience gets influenced! Just a thing i have.

I can only talk about OBE's but I always remember them clearly to this day, and all of them! which is weird, all so clearly, i may forget some but as soon as I'm reminded there they are again. I have the same thing with intense vivid dreams as well but tend to forget these more after a long period compared to an OBE.

I also still have normal dreams, but not as much, I found ever since going down this path my dreams have always been intense and very vivid, I feel I was there and its just like remembering what I did yesterday but better. I still get some normal dreams where I wake up going, ok that was crazy and all over the place!

Whats your method when doing these PE's? I use to think I had to OBE to explore but am trying the phasing/images kind of way now because I can't OBE exactly when i want to which I'm trying to work on! When I OBE i remember well, but I can see how the other way can get confusing, thoughts and pictures over a period of time mixing up, I have no experience with this yet so can't comment sorry. Do you keep a journal? prehaps that could organise your exploring so you can flip back and check?

I got another question to ask if you don't mind me butting in a bit! Sometimes people when we do these PE's go out several times and come back with 2 or 3 accounts. How do you know which one is the real one, or if they are all real how come they are all different? This confuses me at the moment and makes me limit myself to one go each time just so i don't get confused and start to not believe the experience. Just wondered if anyone has any thoughts on this please?

Well see ya all on the 15th hopefully!

Ryan

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Jul 8th, 2006 at 1:14am

Hi Bets,

Tomorrow is the second Saturday, the 8th. Wink  I will try to be there.

My memories of meeting at the crystal get muddled because I've been there so many times with so many groups. I guess that's why I like going to the crystal first and then heading off someplace else.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Jul 8th, 2006 at 3:19am

just a thought Bets, did u know you can have an intense obe experience after eating speghetti and going under an electric blanket? Smiley  and no, it wasn't because of what I ate! lol. just trying to make a point we shouldn't limit ourselves. although I admit when I first started doing PE, I picked a full moon as I believed there was more emotional power conducive to that big old moon.
I'll head for the crystal and see you all there I hope. hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Jul 8th, 2006 at 10:46am

Oh foo,
Thanks for the date correction! Will anyone see Spooky to tell him? Or as Mair and Alysia say, since there's always people there and some of them could be us, we could just do both/either dates--? My first Saturday got caught up in that holiday weekend; I apologize.

Alysia! Are you sending me under an electric blanket >with< the spaghetti!?  Shocked That sounds like a Halloween prank!

Chillipepperfleasguy, do you ever read your recent posts and then go back to your first ones--wow! How exciting to see your development in the short time! 
What you recently asked about exit strategies etc has been beautifully described over on AK by spooky in his OBE and in Alysia's additional wonderful-as-ever- insights in response to him. Have you read that yet? 
I usually get out thru the crown chakra area after deep breathing and a prayer or dedication to doing something helpful/'good'. I used to feel a slight pressure/vibration encapsulating me and then 'get' lifted, but now I usually start from the deep darkness filled with light, then a narrow to medium stream from the head. (Dim room, twilight outside helps me too.) I feel the stream moving and put my attention on it so my consciousness sort of rides along with it. Then I can feel it land on something/someone and I offer PUL, then the retrieval or whatever. All this has been over a long time, but faster developments recently.  I'm sure you'll develop much more than I have!
bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Jul 8th, 2006 at 2:27pm

cracking me up Bets old girl; I don't thing the electric blanket or speghetti helps one bit.. ...

in our search for enlightenment (joke coming) let us not be holding a telephone during a severe storm. after I read this book about that, I was tempted to try it. the book was embraced? or touched by the Light. Mair knows which one.

you reminded me of something I'll post on the conversation board, thanks.
hugs, alysia

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #8 - Jul 8th, 2006 at 3:15pm

Hey!

Cheers for the heads up Bets on the other thread, been over there now, that was good!

I can't believe its tonight! I think I will deeply relax and try to see images/feelings and let it develop and see what I get, of course I'll be willing to jump ship and go OBE if I can, i never seem to be able to though when I need too Sad

Well see you all later hopefully!

Ryan

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Jul 8th, 2006 at 8:34pm

Hi there, I'll try if I'm not too tired.

Spooky

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #10 - Jul 8th, 2006 at 9:56pm

Hi Ryan,
Re: the variety of descriptions after a PE you asked about,
my limited understanding is that some of it is caused like any reports different witnesses have to an event---more is happening than can be described, and different people latch on to different facets.
And then I also wonder if when a person there becomes focused on one line of events or one other person's actions, if they then can pull in additional impressions related to that line of events or person--? If so they might describe that as a contination of the PEGathering but it's actually not happening then.
And to make it more confusing, lately I've been apparently having flashbacks to previous PEGatherings where I later pick up more impressions with the same group, perhaps things I overlooked but now come thru for some reason.  --That too should be a question for the more experienced PE partyers--Have you all had that experience?
I've been told that inexperience causes mix-ups and it clears up with experience.  That's been true of my memories of retrievals so guess I'll just keep PE partying on!  Cheesy

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #11 - Jul 9th, 2006 at 8:23am

There are 5 Saturdays in July; why don't y'all go for the 15th as well? (Me, I just fall asleep).

Alysia, I thought of Dannion Brinkley's experience too, since bets isn't THAT far from Aiken, relatively speaking. (But the lightning is "worse" in the midwest...unless of course you happen to encounter just the right bolt!).
http://www.dannion.com/main.htm
I don't think anyone has done any formal studies on the effect of local electrical fields on the altered conciousness state. Betson, maybe you will get a chance to try and report back to us.
We had a really bad storm here last August and I don't think I could have focused on obe type stuff during it. It took down one of my 60-80 foot white pines in a heartbeat. Boom-snap-crackle-pop-thud.
(Funny...the stupid webshots program isn't supposed to tun on the computer but it throws up backgrounds on the screen, and the one it randomly chose yesterday is a scene of intense lightning over a city....hope I'm not being sent a message!)
Brinkley's website is sort of interesting...he does have a good-ole-boy flamboyance....I think the music might come from Stephen Halpern. What's most interesting is his new book, which seems to include a daily life review.Coupled with his report that his judgement when he "died" came only from himself, it sounds to me that he may be teaching, in essence,  another version of "forgiveness." Just a thought.

Anyway, maybe you guys could go for two Saturdays this month since there is an extra one anyway.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #12 - Jul 9th, 2006 at 3:01pm

Went to the crystal, saw Alysia in a purple dress, Spooky in walking shorts and Bets in white. I realized I had forgotten to bring anything so I gave everyone LOVE from my heart center.

Namaste
Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Jul 9th, 2006 at 4:21pm

I bought this purple skirt lately Mair its a long skirt..I like to swim in color and it really tripped me out (flashing back to hippie days) this purple has red in it too. I do believe I like the vibes better than the turquoise and orange. colors are great mood lifters by the way, so make a bold stroke on the pe canvas of life my friends..

thank you for your beautiful full heart Mair.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #14 - Jul 9th, 2006 at 9:04pm

Hi, I tried it late, thought it's never too late over there, I fastly went from the crystal elsewhere, invited you all to come with me. What I got I'll post it in another section if no one remembers something about it. Oh, I showed my musical instrument around, as usual, and greeted some people there, I just guessed it were you who posted here.

Mairlyn I'm not sure about what I wore, but here in C1 in Germany its absolutely hot and when I'm at home I definitely wear shorts all the time. Well and I can't get enough of that love stuff so thanks Mairlyn!

Spooky

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.