Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Forays (Read 6136 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Forays
Jun 24th, 2006 at 4:38pm

Greetings,
Much of Bruce's 4th Book is devoted to partnered explorations, or forays, that Bruce took, often with a partner named Denise whom he'd met at the Monroe Institute. This thread is based on that general theme of the book; other threads will focus on other aspects.----
----Have you ever had a OBE or exploration which you seemed to share with another person that you knew, other than your Guide? Had you pre-arranged to meet or were you surprised to be with them?  Did you talk later and find commonalities in your experience?
---Have you ever participated in a partnered exploration of a particular focus level or other named area of the 'afterlife' realms, other than the planned ones organized here on that forum? Would you share with us what happened?
Thanks!

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: Forays
Reply #1 - Jun 24th, 2006 at 5:09pm

Hello  Wink,
     (I've not answered my own question before; it feels funny to do so.)
     I  once participated in a dual meditation that seems sort of like a partnered exploration, now that I have that vocabulary to explain it. I was not used to the seeming speed involved and so many aspects are blurry, like looking out the windows of a speeding train. The other person was a master teacher who had lived in Tibet. I asked for his help because things were going so crappy in my life and he said 'well, we'll just take a look'. What did that mean, I thought.
     The first part was just a take-your-breath-away gasp like an elevator dropping but no time to be scared, and what did I know anyway except that the meditation experience would be
different than anything I'd experienced in my conservative life.
Squeaking sounds. No color existed but a texture like gasoline on a rain puddle took free forms, then got angular and thrashing.  Some faces showed up, comedically horrible like KISS,   Tongue  although I don't think they'd been formed then. (1976-ish?) Then it turned out they were beating drums not each other, then they morphed into The Beatles as I sensed we were rising. 
     I guess it was partnered because i retained the sense that this teacher was with me and everything would be OK.
Colors returned with occasional flashes of bright light. Subjects are a blur. I think the teacher went too fast!
I felt like I'd been unconscious as I tried to clear my mind. The teacher said.  'Well, we had to go thru a little hell but you'll be OK.' What seemed like a few instants was 15--20 minutes.
    I was miffed at the fellow because I thought it was too brief and he hadn't answered my question about whether life was going to let up. Later i realized he'd started with that present moment and moved forward, and 'you'll be OK' was his reading of my future.
     A few times something I've seen will trigger a jolt of familiarity and I'll think I saw it on that trip.
    If I ever do any forays again, we'll have alot more intents and alot of points to check out with each other later. Hopefully it'll be with someone who goes alot slower!  Undecided

bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2006 at 7:43am

Wow Bets thats a amazing experience.  it seems that you were passing through and seeing all the life impressions that have made their mark .. the kiss band etc.?   Also the colour aspect is interesting, my short experience was a night but the shades of blackness seemed not quite a real colour and another interesting point was my body was in a black form shape, my shape but sort of a silhouette also fairly solid though.  i have read that we must learn to project colour into the images ... what do you think Bets?

Your guide sounds great! i can't wait to meet my/a guide to go travelling with and yes it must be exhilarating to explore with an partner .. i do imagine that we would know each other quite well first of all and be in tune with the right vibration ie i wouldnt like to get a 'bad vibe' from someone while travelling ..

Smiley

&&

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2006 at 1:13pm

Greetings, "Augo..."  (sorry,)

Re your comment: "... i have read that we must learn to project colour into the images ... what do you think Bets? "

I didn't answer because i don't know  Tongue and I was hoping someone else would ! 
I tried to relate it to color-blind persons being perhaps young souls, but the only two people I know who are color blind seem pretty wise to me, so that means of figuring it out didn't work or was wrong.
Then we've also got our 'ordinary' dream, the old B & W versions that were just a mish-mash of days' events and feelings, --perhaps we don't bother 'to project color into them' because we sense they're not important enough?  Earlier in this amazing journey I had to ask guidance to color my significant dreams so I could tell better which I should look into. 
What spiritual tradition --any source-- did you read that in?
bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Jul 15th, 2006 at 1:36pm

Quote:
----Have you ever had a OBE or exploration which you seemed to share with another person that you knew, other than your Guide? Had you pre-arranged to meet or were you surprised to be with them?  Did you talk later and find commonalities in your experience?
---Have you ever participated in a partnered exploration of a particular focus level or other named area of the 'afterlife' realms, other than the planned ones organized here on that forum? Would you share with us what happened?
Thanks!

Bets, I've done many explorations by phasing with others. The longest time was with Gordon Phinn for about a year and a half. We would decided beforehand where we wanted to go and then go. And we would email back and forth to see what each of us perceived and it was pretty much right on with our experiences together.

I've also traveled with other groups where we met at a designated place. One group I'm in travels to the Temple of the Sun which is for masculine balance/energies and to the Temple of the Moon which is for feminine balance/energies.

Only one of these did I remember in a dream. We were at the Temple of the Moon and there were many Ascended Masters there -- Yeshua/Sananda, Archangel Michael, Maitreya and many others. We were dancing in about a foot of water in a lake by the Temple. I remember walking over to a gate and opening it to let a beautiful lion in. I felt that was because I'm a Leo.  There were many animals there and all were at peace with each other.

There are so many that I can't remember them all offhand. There was a trip to the moon with Gordon where we went to the dark side of the moon and saw a huge moon base. There were a lot of UFO's out in space just like they were parked. 

Gordon once took me to see the Creation. It was beyond description but oh so emotional.

The main point is that we can go any place we desire by setting our Intent. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.