Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Finished Bruce's 4th Book (Read 7517 times)
Traveler

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Finished Bruce's 4th Book
Mar 27th, 2006 at 10:53am

A little over 2 years ago I bought Bruce’s first 4 books at a second hand store. I started reading them during my lunch hour at work. I got through the first one and almost through the second when I lost my job. After a month of unemployment I started a new job and didn’t find time to continue with the books until this past September. I just finished the 4th book last week. The third and forth books were especially interesting. I couldn’t wait for my lunch hour to read. I would usually go find a quiet spot at a nearby park or a parking lot and get about 30 minutes of reading in before it was time to go back to work.

As I was reading I was finding truths and verifications of truths in the words I was reading. One of the verifications I received had to do with the validity of Bruce’s experiences, other information from other sources and the events in the bible. The forays in the forth book with Denise were especially helpful illustrating how much an individual’s perception of a shared event are colored. I’ve known the bible is a collection of witnessed experiences told through each author’s eyes or written by someone for someone else. I came to realize much of the bible, though altered or misinterpreted, retains its truth.

Over the past week at church we had our spring revival services. The evangelist was very dynamic as most are. As I was listening to him talk about God and Jesus being in you, I was seeing the similarities between what I had been reading and what he was saying. He was explaining the differences in translation of some Greek words and what they mean. His descriptions reminded be of Bruce getting a telepathic ball of information (forget what he called it) and thought these authors of the books of the bible probably had the same type of experience and struggled to put into words what they had received because language wasn’t sufficient enough to convey the message. At first it might appear to be a convenient explanation but after looking at the similarities in other sources it feels true.

At the end of all of this, I am now even more motivated to explore and experience all I can. My only problem is finding enough quiet time other than bedtime to pursue this.

Rog

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: Finished Bruce's 4th Book
Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2006 at 2:39pm

"His descriptions reminded me of Bruce getting a telepathic ball of information (forget what he called it) and thought these authors of the books of the bible probably had the same type of experience and struggled to put into words what they had received because language wasn’t sufficient enough to convey the message."

"Forget what he called it." 
That is such a neat idea, Rog, Either as "I forget..." or the instruction "You forget..." !   Words/titles sometimes get so important that their true meaning gets lost.  But you have moved beyond the words and are seeking the ideas behind them. That frees up the energy in the truth to work into our lives again.  Thanks for sharing your insights!.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jun 22nd, 2006 at 2:55pm

Thinking about the words and titles, guess there are two sides to it:
When we relate to words' meaning and energy, the experiences they represent,  they are important touchpoints for our explorations.  When they are just labels named by someone whose experience we don't understand, they are of little value.
So-- for discussion, Where do the new words/names come from that are most helpful in our explorations?
Have you developed your own names for places and energies you've encountered in the non-physical realms? (Ex.: Bruce's FlyingFuzzy Place)
Or were names pre-given, seeming to come from the realm or the entity, or borrowed from Bruce?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jun 24th, 2006 at 1:39am

Hi there. I agree that truth can be found in the bible to compare with paranormal exeriences and they did have their own way of interpreting way back when. I believe Chariots of the gods were actually flying saucers. chariots was all they could think of as they didn't have airplanes yet. thanks for your story Rog.

yes Bets, I have changed PUL to ULE, but I like both terms just fine. Since the 60's my hippy friends spoke of unconditional love in reverence and I decided I wanted to talk about love in a new way to get away from the way its usually thought of as a useless but pleasurable emotion.  Cheesy
PUL=Pure Unconditional Love and ULE = undistorted Love Energy.

I believe love can be distorted when its turned into a conditional thing. then its not love, but a business arrangement. (not being specific, just generalizing.)
goodnite all! hey, I have to get my books soon. will talk soon.
hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #4 - Jun 27th, 2006 at 8:09am

i love words too!  The bible is said to be a work of esoteric literature filled with symbolism.
i think of Ezekiels chariot (though the heading is vision)- now thats an awesome spaceship by the description of it! i have the passage at hand so i'll write it out;

Ezekiel 1 - 4

i looked up and saw a storm coming from the north.  Lighting was flashing from a huge cloud, and the sky round it was glowing.  Where the lightning was flashing, something shone like bronze ..

10 - the four creatures with four faces; a human face (aquarius) a lion's face (leo) a bull's face (taurus) and an eagle's face (scorpio)

(the great cross)

15 - As i was looking at the four creatures, I saw four wheels touching the ground.  All four wheels were alike; each one shone like a precious stone, and each had another wheel intersecting it a right angles so the wheels could move in any of the four directions.

18 - The rims of the wheels were covered with eyes.

19 - Whenever the creatures moved, the wheels moved with them, and if the creatures rose up from the earth, so did the wheels.

22 - Above the heads of the creatures there was something that looked like a dome made of dazzling crystal.

24 - I heard the noise their wings made in flight; it sounded like the roar of the sea, like the noise of a huge army ... when they stopped flying, they folded their wings, but there was still a sound coming from above the dome over their heads.

26 - Above the dome there was something that looked like a throne made of sapphire, and sitting on the throne was a figure that looked like a human being. .....

Now, what was that?!  (the words in brackets are mine .. well not mine but other teachings)
Also when Moses went up to Mt Sanai for the commandments .. im sure this passage is telling us about a spaceship landing .. the mountain shook ... Moses was told to stand back .. (exodus 19)

Smiley

&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.