Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Oklahoma City Bombing Retrievals (Read 8657 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Oklahoma City Bombing Retrievals
Jun 23rd, 2006 at 3:27pm

I would like to see people's reactions to Bruce's Oklahoma City bombing retrievals. I can't even really begin to explain my reaction. I re-read it several times to get it through my head that this was possible. From then on I KNEW that I had to learn how to do this. What I didn't know at the time was that my guides and Guardian Angel were behind my buying his books and getting me onto the path of learning to do retrievals.

My Guardian Angel is Archangel Azrael who is the so-called angel of death. He/she accompanies each person into the afterlife. I also found out later that doing retrievals was in my pre-birth life plan.

I'd just like to see other's reactions to this. 

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Oklahoma City Bombing Retrievals
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2006 at 9:02pm

Hi Mairlyn,
I have tried my best to avoid new images of disasters. Somewhere along the way I got my fill of them. I allow myself enough information to establish what I can do about it, then I block out further TV coverage, etc. That might not be a good way to deal with it but that's my compromise with reality.
So  When I first began reading Bruce's account of the bombings I thought "How many pages will I have to skip to get away from this?" But I got into it and it is what completely committed me to doing retrievals. Bruce's writing manner inspires trust, and I knew I'd found something rare and important. 
Thanks for reminding me.
bets 

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jun 24th, 2006 at 8:21pm

Hi, when I read it, I firstly didn't know what he meant. "What's this? What's he talking about? Where is he? In what state is he?" And it slowly sank into my mind what it was about, and thought "Oh-oh, that's far out. Well, ok, let's see how the book continues."

To me, it continued that way that I accepted the possibility of retrievals- can't honestly say I really believed it or knew it, but accepting the possibility was a great jump for my mind, even though I've read Monroe's books before. But on those occasions, you see you have to read about a topic some more times before you really take it serious, as possibly real, as part of YOUR OWN reality. It's because our belief system is tricky, it sometimes makes you think you are on new ways only to bring you back slowly where you started.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2006 at 3:09pm

Hey,

I know what you guys mean, I owe a lot to this book and very thankful I found it. When I first read it i didn't know people got stuck, needed help, and that we could help. I thought we could explore but there is so much more to this than I at first relised and although it was something which hit me big I accepted it straight off and also wanted to help.

I have only done one retrival conciously and it was with the New Orleans flood, I wasn't even OBE but just phasing and the scene completly took over, i was inside it. There was a woman and a man on the top of a house, i approached cautiously and exactly like i had read from Bruce's book slowly brought them round to the idea, I helped the woman first who accepted it and then she begun to see how she could have missed all the signs, i saw her go into a light above me, I didn't actually "see" it but i knew she had found her way. I couldn't get through to the man though and was really dissapointed. I have never made it back to see if hes still there or not. Its something I must really work on now i know hes there. It was also good because I experienced my first PE as well at the same time! I felt a friendly hello, something pulling at me so i turned and there was Alysia smiling and waving at me from another rooftop! I was amazed and happy and when I woke up felt really good I had helped someone. I had no doubts then and have never questioned it, i don't need too, i know it was real and glad I could have helped.

Thankyou Bruce if you see this for putting your experiences and yourself out there, it has really helped many people, not just us physical ones as well! Thanks.

Ryan

IP Logged

elmo

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 12:34pm

Hi
Does anybody know about some retrival's done to explain 9/11 ??

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.