Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
meeting people in dreams not met yet in reality (Read 983 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
meeting people in dreams not met yet in reality
Jun 12th, 2006 at 2:07pm

well, gee, what is reality? hey everythings new here. can't edit your post anymore it seems. better be careful then!!!  ok. I was going to do a retrieval and ended up meeting someone I will probably get to find me a mortgage.
I do this all the time and its taking less time to figure out who they are in the dream, so good on me.  the dream symbols are interesting as usual. here they are. I do this in case there are others here want to start figuring out dream symbols as I surely need to continue studying them as its fun.  so I was washing clothes, which ironically since I now live with daughters and 7 animals (one of them bites the vacuum cleaner; not the daughter, the dog, only when its running) so I put my "clean" clothes in the metal laundry basket in the dream; I focused in on the metal, intricately designed basket, as it was unusual. when this happens in dreams where I focus; I know its saying something important. so I'm thinking this laundry basket with clean clothes in it symbolizes the uniqueness and intricate design of creative financing. I hope. so the thing levitates. oh! a miracle! I twirl it around. then I send it down the street where it floats...it disappears next door into a house. next door to this woman I met the next day on the phone. I stand observing her in her living room and watch her attend to a baby. her husband walks by and smiles and says hi. these seem friendly people and maybe we can work something out.  so couple days later we get in contact with her in reality and she does have a baby and a husband and seems to have good vibes. so because of this dream about her, I think I will be working with this loan broker.
note: if using explorer 5.2 for mac, no smilies can be input. my whole day is ruined!!!!
no not really..kidding....hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.