Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Oops---June's 2nd Sat. Missed. Is 6/17 OK? (Read 14833 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Oops---June's 2nd Sat. Missed. Is 6/17 OK?
Jun 12th, 2006 at 9:13am

"What is so rare as a day in June...?"
We had been sort of setting aside 2nd Saturdays
for group partnered explorations.  What if we
try for one on June 17 ?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Oops---June's 2nd Sat. Missed. Is 6/17 OK?
Reply #1 - Jun 12th, 2006 at 2:15pm

Cool  oh yes. hey the smilies work on safari browser! I'm hip with the times!

yes, well, thats debatable. I will set my brain to fire on the 17th. Smiley   sign up any explorers who wish to go where no man has gone before   Smiley  alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Jun 12th, 2006 at 2:30pm

I will try to be there along with everyone else.

Love, Mairlyn  Smiley

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Jun 12th, 2006 at 6:35pm

OK, I'll probably see every entity in soccer cloths these days...
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #4 - Jun 13th, 2006 at 12:26pm

Hey everyone!

Haven't spoke in a while, my computers given up the ghost! But i found a way to get on here now to check up so count me in and speak to you all soon!

Ryan

IP Logged

Number XII

Reply #5 - Jun 16th, 2006 at 7:53am

This is tomorrow right?  When do you guys start?  When do you know when everyone else starts?

Cool

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - Jun 16th, 2006 at 11:56am

Hi Molta,

We just set it for Saturday night as a general rule. Some meet in their dreams while others, such as myself, do a conscious meditation. The key is to set your Intent to meet with everyone and since there's no-time 'there', we do meet even though we're doing it at different times around the world. Make sense?  We don't have to coordinate our efforts in real time.

So for instance, I could do it anytime next week but will meet with everyone because I will be setting my INTENT to meet with everyone. That's all it takes. INTENT is so powerful. Wink  Say outloud or in your mind something like 'I sent my INTENT to meet with the group at the crystal Saturday night, the 17th.'  Or however you want to word it.  Cool

Love Wink Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Jun 16th, 2006 at 12:07pm

Greetings Molta,
Yes, tomorrow's the day.
It's hard to believe (it was for me anyway) but once we get into that afterlife mode, the time doesn't seem to have to be exact. Once the intent is set, the connection is there.  This has been proven by people who were there at differing times and saw each other.
Some say twilight or evening is best, most conducive.
We have used board time previously because it was the same time as the Monroe Center in VA, USA where several souls were used to meeting, at a big crystal there. However board time is now US Mountain time so I expect "Saturday evening" is the closest we'll get to time setting. Picture a big upright blunt arrowhead of whitish-creamish quartz surrounded by rolling green lawns (near Charleston VA?) Check posts tomorrow if possible for any updates to that , and then again afterwards to check your experiences there with others--that's the fun! (Intend to) Bring something so others can refer to it, something spiritually charged for you is helpful.
See you there!
bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #8 - Jun 18th, 2006 at 12:24pm

Last night when I went to bed, I set my Intent to meet with everyone at the crystal and then I was there. The first person I saw was Molta. I greeted him and we hugged. I recognized Molta from his face (have pictures of him) however he was in a brown robe with a hood over his head just like in his picture here. Wink  I saw Alysia wearing something not like her at all -- a pixie type white dress which came to points around her knees. She was flitting all around greeting everyone. She also had a 'magic wand' that she was blessing everyone with. I saw Betsi wearing a long green filmy gown just looking beautiful and smiling at everyone.  There were others there that I didn't recognize. Oh, Bruce came floating in too and told us all thank you for our doing these PE's. Of course we all hugged Bruce.

I brought a red rose for everyone. I also brought something else but can't for the life of me remember what it was. Maybe it will come to me. Oh yeah, huge strawberries and whipped creme. LOL  And that all I remember as I fell asleep.

Much Love to All, Mairlyn  Smiley
Smiley Smiley

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Jun 18th, 2006 at 8:00pm

Hi people, sorry not much PE stuff this time! Anyway, here's what I experienced:

Lying on my bed, I did a PUL-heart chakra exercise. I felt a intense burningand narrowness  in this area, and focused on it to "fix" it, to balance it, well to make this narrowy burning away! Then I saw or visualized a dark hole in my chest, could look through it, it was like outer space.

I then focused on participating the PE. It was nearly impossible to go to a specific area, I was such speedy, couldn't stand still while the burning feeling in my chest continued. I then concentrated on one person of the PE and imagined to give this person a special item. I shortly visualized walking through my appartment and flying around the nearby area, then up, and maybe there were those consciousness-lightballs. I needed rest, I layed myself down on a lawn, imagined it to be the lawn at the crystal, which I saw briefly in white color. Lying there, someone was opening my body (?), and there was blackness in it, not a substance, but empty space.

I walked into the crystal and was with whizzing lights, I was one of them (I had seen this vision in other journeys too), they flew around like some special flies do in a flight.

Spooky

IP Logged

Number XII

Reply #10 - Jun 19th, 2006 at 11:58am

I turned off the lights, got comfy, turned the tv on to some odd channel for 'white noise' counted down from 100 to 1 without moving, and then I threw the HemiSynch on and that's the last thing I remember.  I woke up with that odd feeling I always get after listening to the H-S, it was like I never really went to sleep.  Like I blink and wake up and get up and walk around without missing a beat, like I never actually slept.  I know I had dreams, but I can hardly remember any of them.  Mostly because it felt like I didn't sleep, but I remember running around a house asking old people for somthing, and the house was red and blue and it would move around, like change shaped, and when I got on an elevator inside the house it started folding in on itslef and moving collapsing and opening up and it was very intense.  That's all I really remember.

But what's for sure, is the few days before this night I was full of fear and all depresed about death like I get somtimes, now I'm comfortably numb.

What's ever happening in the hidden areas of my mind, it's working.  Kind of scary though, I can't explain any of this  Undecided

I don't remember if I met anyone... well... I did meet a lot of faceless people that I just 'knew' were there without seeing them, but that's it.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #11 - Jun 19th, 2006 at 12:05pm

At this point I'm concerned about Spooky's wound.  That burning does not sound good.  Have you had a chance to think about what may have caused it, Spooky? Was the blockage, hole,  above closer to throat/speaking, or lower on solar plexis side? Did the figure that examined it look like they were going for help?
I went but held back. I don't talk much in groups but hoped it was my true nature to be more socialble--guess not. Someone nice was handing out oranges, already peeled and in sections. I couldn't see very well and think I left early.
So are you feeling ok now, spooky?  Huh
bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #12 - Jun 19th, 2006 at 12:46pm

Yes, I too am concerned about Spooky's wound. Do you still feel the hole and burning?

Molta, it's a start. I always used to 'click out' while listening to hemi-sync too. I'm glad to hear that you're comfortably numb which sounds like you released some of your fears about death.

Betsi, you seemed very relaxed and sociable to me.

Blessings, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #13 - Jun 20th, 2006 at 9:36pm

Hi Molta,
there is it seems a percentage of people who have regularly click outs when listening to HemiSync. I had that only one time, listening to "ocean surf" and at the first moment I thought my CD player had skipped, but it hasn't, the CD and the player were ok, but I felt as if I had skipped a short period of time.

And I've had a death dream last night:
I was moving to another appartment and thought about what I should do with my dead body which I had put in the refrigerator, and I wondered why I hadn't written a last will concerning an organ transplantation.

Bets and Mairlyn, yes I'm too a bit concerned about this burning. It's presently in the solarplexus area, but when I concentrate on my heart chakra it wanders to it, sometimes it's as if the navel and the heart chakra are connected, and the navel chakra wouldn't allow the heart chakra to work freely and independent.
In the PE the hole was big, the complete chest.

Will see my doctor soon, it seems my body recently must have passed the "best before" limit...

Spooky

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #14 - Jun 21st, 2006 at 12:06am

Spooky, I'm sending healing energy and prayers to you for whatever this is.

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.