Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My girlfriend wants to have kids and is mad at me. (Read 5482 times)
RyanParis

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Francisco, USA
My girlfriend wants to have kids and is mad at me.
May 26th, 2006 at 9:06am

I was driving home from Best Buy around 2:00pm in the afternoon yesterday, and my girlfriend called me up on my cellphone to go to her house. So I drove over to her house. I was still in my BB uniform. I walked up to her door. She touched me, we kissed, hugged, cuddled, etc, etc. As we got done making out on the bed, she told me she wants to make babies.

I told her that we're both almost 20 and I'd rather wait for the future. She respond with stuff like "I guess you don't love me anymore" and "I guess you don't want white babies to be born anymore." After telling her that I do love her and I do want white kids to be born, she started crying. She walked out of her room, and ignored me. I tried cheering her up but it wouldn't work. I than walked out of her house, ticked off, and I drove back home. She hasn't called me up or phoned me since.

She tells everything to her friends, neighbors, and family, too. I bet anything she has already told the world that I don't love her and I don't want white babies to be born anymore. I can't drive to work in the morning anymore without my own neighbors (young and old) looking at me and shaking their heads or fists at me.

What would you do? Thanks.

...&&&&Steve Austin > You

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: My girlfriend wants to have kids and is mad at
Reply #1 - Jun 2nd, 2006 at 8:38am

He said--
'I can't drive to work in the morning anymore without my own neighbors (young and old) looking at me and shaking their heads or fists at me. What would you do? Thanks.'
What would I do ?!  I'd devote myself entirely to writing fiction somewhere else instead of just dabbling in it on these boards.
Reread your episode. There's no connection between your neighbors shaking at you and what happened in the privacy of your friend's home. Hey, I can believe they are, but maybe not for the reason you say.

If you want to make this stuff up, edit it more carefully.  That's true! Tongue Tongue

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #2 - Jun 2nd, 2006 at 10:47am

lol RyanParis ... i dont think the World is ready for little RyanParis's just yet ... i reckon spare your future dynasty the pain until it is  Roll Eyes  Smiley

&&

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Jun 2nd, 2006 at 1:03pm

Get a life Ryan Paris.

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Jun 2nd, 2006 at 3:03pm

Ryan:

Didn't you post a while back about your girlfriend being a white supremacist?

If this is so, perhaps you should tell your girlfriend that when you do have children, you have no intention of raising them as white supremacists.

What kind of neighborhood do you live in? Are there a lot of racists in it? Tell them and your girlfriend that God loves all people.

IP Logged

Cathy_B

South Australia
Reply #5 - Jun 3rd, 2006 at 12:07am

Can you really believe that we are all wasting time even reading this?
And I agree with Betson that a carrer in fiction would be an option, but unless it is better ressearched, it would be a waste of time.

Hold fast to dreams&&For if dreams die&&Life is a broken-winged bird&&That cannot fly. &&&&Langston Hughes

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #6 - Jun 5th, 2006 at 12:26pm

Ryan,

Well, making babies is rather enjoyable. I've made a few myself and I enjoyed every minute of it. If I could do it all the time, I would. If I ever get married again, to someone who can and wants to have more kids (not likely) I wouldn't mind making five or ten more. I'd even practice a couple of hundred times before each one, to make sure I'm doing it right, not that I'm not sure, but you know...practice makes perfect and all that.

Just one thing though, and you might want to explain this to your girlfriend if she's a wannabe new mother, that when these babies reach about age two, they aren't as cuddly and nice as before, and so she will want another baby, and on and on it goes until you have four or five (I have had five) and the stress is unbelievable. Just something to consider. You can decide otherwise, but she may not give you a choice at that point, or you can just practice for the next one, but then there's the *ooops* factor and so on.

Perhaps what she really wants is for you two to take your relationship to the next level, and a baby is her interpretation of that.

Best of luck, dude,

Rob

Ooooops! There it is! Ooooops! There it is!
I'd keep your monty python in his cage for now, if I were you.

Oh yeah, Betson's right: you really should start writing fiction. Or rather, keep writing it.

IP Logged

ParanoidAndroid

Reply #7 - Jun 6th, 2006 at 3:54am

yeah, just like that. she might be mistaking the "proof of your love" as your sayin "ok" to such an offer..which seems quite like a mistake to me. if she needs such a proof there might be your mistake,too..Smiley but if she really wants that baby there might be something about it..i never desperatly wanted a baby..never seriously considered it.thats why i just cant understand that feeling properly..but i think it happens to some women..you could sit together and talk about it until you both understand what the situation is.

IP Logged

augoeideian

South Africa
Reply #8 - Jun 6th, 2006 at 11:07am

Smiley

It is said each mother-to-be carries a child in her womb.

&&

IP Logged

ParanoidAndroid

Reply #9 - Jun 8th, 2006 at 4:37am

since my childhood i was always adopting parentless kids in my games..6 or 7 of them..Smiley i still do.  i never seriously considered giving birth to babies...or at least not felt that it is a biological need until now.i think for a baby to choose you it doesnt have to come out of your womb.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.