Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Four dreams in a row (Read 1781 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Four dreams in a row
Apr 30th, 2006 at 9:10pm

Hi, I had the following dreams at the end of a short sleep in a hotel room, I was visiting a conference in another town. May be interesting or just entertaining.

1. A friend of mine was in the army or navy as a diver (in life, he was a short time in the army and isn't a diver). He dive with a helmet and heavy suit, and went under water into a tunnel where the water would be pumped out and through which he would walk up again. Then we talked, and we were the same opinion that it was a very good idea of the army/navy chiefs to test this equipment. We both knew that it was necessary, and we appreciated that they had done it despite the high costs of this test.

2. Someone said to me, a specific person I met once and who gave me advice (I know who), is able to reach, to get grip, of the core of people. An animated illustration followed, where this person reached with hand into the body of another person, about at the place of the solarplexus or navel.

3. I saw myself laying on a bed, sleeping or relaxing. This me-on-the-bed was thinking intensively about a cat. Someone, a sort of teacher, which I couldn't see but got his/her messages to known, commented was going to happen then. At the back of this me-there a transparent tube was coming out, and it formed itself into this cat me-there was dreaming or thinking about. The teacher let me know "When you think of something intensely, it can happen, it's even likely to happen, that it will form etherelly from your own substance. It then will look very ghostly real." That was a bit scary! I started shivering (me and me-there together how it seems) and get a bit frightend about that and asked myself: "Well, and now? What should I do with that ghost cat? This is...a monster!" Then it was as if I had got an answer. Me-there and me together imaginated a sword, and it formed itself the same way as the cat, out of my own etheric body. This sword I-me-there took in hand and cut through the tube which connected me-there and the ghost cat, that would be the solution for my problem. I then thought, still in dream, hmm, no, that cannot be, because if this sword cuts the etheric substance I could damage my own etheric body badly with it.

4. I was in a hotel room, I knew I was laying on my bed and sleeping. Then, from the me-in-bed perspective I noticed a young asiatic man had opened the door to my room and, standing in the door, he said: "You must stand up now sir, it's time!" And I knew I had told him the time for me to get up the evening before. Then I was in a state between sleep and awake, looked on my alarm-clock and it was half an hour before it would do the alarm. So, I thought, let's sleep for half an hour, but then after a few minutes I went over the dream and realized, it must be a message and I really had to get up, I would even have enough time to write my dreams down if I rose now.
Which I did. The position of the bed and the door and the size of the hotel room was like in my dream, and when I looked at the door, there was a big mirror on it. Later I arrived at the conference I wanted to visit perfectly in time.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: Four dreams in a row
Reply #1 - May 1st, 2006 at 1:07am

Greetings, dear spooky,
At our house a dream about conferences signals to us it's a dream with concentrated lessons for us. We go into it with expecctations of learning. So being at a conference and having dreams could be a twist on the same--a time for concentrated lesssons--? In that regard then all 4 dreams would be very pertinent for you, none to be dismissed.

dream #1 possibility--you or friend is about to test your intuitive (='water') capabilities under some stress/risk, but the process will bring you together  strongly---? Perhaps your post was the test, or something you said at the conference?

dream #2 possibility--it's a verification of that person's abilities to get to the core of the matter--?

dream 3 possibility---showing you create your own reality, experiences, and you do have the power to do with them what you will, but you are aware that some actions/creations are at some cost to your own system--? Power is not absolute and still is subject to universal energy patterns?

dream 4--ah, you have an attendant as your inner clock! I only have an anoying buzzer in my head to awake me, but whatever, at a conference it's imperative to get sessions on time and document what you are exposed to. Your attendant chooses your time for you to do that (whereas my buzzer is more like a machine.) ?

In no way do I feel I could tell spooky anything he doesn't already know, i just saw this topic blanc and thought I'd say something to get it going.

God blesses spooky.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Re: Four dreams in a row
Reply #2 - May 1st, 2006 at 8:00pm

Hey Bets,
c'mon, you are able to tell a lot I surely don't know!

The conference, the different place to sleep, it somehow speeded up thinking and dreaming.

Dream 1: Under water, the subconscious, intuitive! My idea reading your post now is, maybe my friend is getting into this area, this stuff we are talking about on this board, he hasn't been into these things as far as I know, so maybe we'll have some conversation in the future about this.

Dream 2: Yes it looks like a verification, or a hint that his advice he gave me was right. He impressed me with what he said to me, I didn't ask him about his opinion, he just gave it to me, his impression of me and what to do.

Dream 3: Good point, to see it more symbolic, I was tangled to take it litterally (maybe that's true still, oh well, that's spooky!). And now I'm getting an idea... recently I sometimes imaginate my worries and concerns as persons or beings, and tried to make them stay away from me, which sometimes gives me some relief, and this dream could show consequences or methods relating this.

Dream 4: Yes, definitely I have an inner alarm clock, it often works amazingly precise, but normally I just wake up in time without anything else. I hope your wake up signal will turn to something smoother soon!

Thank you Betson,
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.