Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Contacting friends while OB (Read 19710 times)
Boris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Contacting friends while OB
Nov 20th, 2004 at 2:27pm

lilacsky22

12)Ever contacted a friend or relative while traveling? (alive or
deceased) yes a few a times, alive though I telepathically spoke to
them and told them to wake me up, moments later I found myself back
in my body and they were calling my name!!
------------------

The above appears in about post number 20 (key word lilac)
in a thread in which board members are asked to answer a poll about
their OB experiences.

I have made note of this because it shows interaction of a person out
of body, and thus in a higher dimension, with people in our
physical time and space. (This is the first time I happen to have
come across this particular occurrence.)

Incidents like this are important evidence when people are arguing
that OB is all in the mind, or that time and space are not real in
the higher dimensions. This would say that when you are moving
around and operating in the ELS (Earth life system), that time and
space are about the same as ours in the physical.

To read this thread, which is quite interesting, go to:

http://www.astralinfo.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1545

IP Logged

Boris

P. S.
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2004 at 5:31pm

Has anyone had a similar experience?

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

Re: P. S.
Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2004 at 8:01pm

:

Boris , about a month or so ago my daughter woke me up in the wee hours of the morning to tell me that a blonde haired, blue eyed fellow was hovering above her while she was sleeping, she opened her eyes as he was almost nose to nose to her, She screamed and he vanished. The following weekend she had a date with a new fellow and she introduced me to him, we sat chatting and he was into metaphysical studies, he told us that he had been traveling out of body recently, my daugher and I looked at him closely, as he was blonde haired and blue eyed. She asked him if he visited people while out of body, he nodded yes, he had been trying to see how far he could travel. How about last wednesday, early am, say around 3. He sheepishly asked if he scared her. I thought it was my imagination at first he said, but I am glad you saw me for now I know I can do this. My daughter told me that he glowed when he hovered over her, and that his cheeks were really pink and bright colored, his eyes the bluest blue,  love linn http://www.splinnusa.com

IP Logged

Boris

Visiting friends while OB
Reply #3 - Nov 20th, 2004 at 11:42pm

Thanks much for the detailed description. This opens some
possibilities, if you sort of combine the two cases. The lilacsky
case shows that thoughts can be put in the heads of the people you
are visiting, strongly enough so that they immediately acted on
what was communicated to them.

Now, there could be a sneaky way to get a date with a girl: visit
her without her being aware, and put into her mind a predisposition
to be receptive to you. I would hardly say that causing her to
scream was favorably disposing her!

I am curious about whether he heard the scream or not. If he did,
he would not need to ask whether he scared her. If he wondered if
it was his imagination, maybe he did not hear the scream? I was curious
about how good his connection was. Its that old question about
whether when out of the body, you are seeing actual physical
reality, or a slightly different version. It would seem from your
description of him being physically right above her, he would
almost have to be seeing the actual physical?

It is interesting that his color and appearance came through. That
is, he appeared as himself, not a gray cloud or an orb.
The fact that your daughter has the gift could affect the way she
described him.
I seem to recall cases where what appeared was a gray cloud.
It is also interesting that he glowed, that is, provided his own
illumination. I have read of cases of a blue glow, in the shape of
a human..

If she dates this type of person, and winds up marrying a person
with such abilities, then that opens the possibilty that the gift
will turn  up in the next generation. I would like to see this great
gift continued.

love, Boris

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

Out of body boyfriend
Reply #4 - Nov 21st, 2004 at 6:42pm

This young man was the son of a professional psychic, and he too had ability, my daughter has psychic ability, yes it would have been an interesting match indeed! now here is what happened, my daughter is at an age that she had no intention in settling down with just one fellow, although she liked this young man very much. She was dating him and one other , his mother being psychic told him this was going on, he promptly stopped seeing my daughter because he wanted to be the only one that she dated. I did ask him if he noticed my daughter during his out of body experience, he said he invisioned her in his mind and was trying to reach her. He certainly did that by waking her up from a sound sleep.  love linn

IP Logged

Boris

Re: Out of body boyfriend
Reply #5 - Nov 21st, 2004 at 8:53pm

"he said he invisioned her in his mind and was trying to reach her."
---------------
hmmm....very interesting. One part of him was trying while another part was succeeding!
Hidden unknown parts of the mind out there doing something.  Love, Boris

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: Out of body boyfriend
Reply #6 - Nov 22nd, 2004 at 12:02pm

5{invisioned her in his mind and was trying to reach her."
: ---------------
: hmmm....very interesting. One part of him was trying while another part was succeeding!
: Hidden unknown parts of the mind out there doing something.  Love, Boris
______

this happened to me that I was trying so hard to go out of body consciously and pictured myself standing in my sister's doorway. I induced the vibrations but fell asleep. next few days she calls and says I appeared in her bedroom, just standing there. oh? I said, what did I say? lol! nothing, she said, you just stood there and then disappeared. she said I looked solid. hmmmm.
problem is I didn't remember. but I did remember trying.

IP Logged

Boris

Out of body vist
Reply #7 - Nov 22nd, 2004 at 10:13pm

That's great, Alysia! Another case, for the record.
This board is a great resource.

IP Logged

firequeenn
Ex Member

Re: Visiting friends while OB
Reply #8 - Nov 21st, 2004 at 12:20pm

I just redieved a phone call 2 days ago from my friends mother in Miami.  She wanted to tell me about an incredible experiance she had a few days ago.  She went to a "breathing" workshop and while she was resting on her back breathing she heard a pop from the chest and felt light and free.  She decided to visit her daughter on Maui, she saw light all around her and felt love, she cried and stroked her hair. Then she visited her dying mother and saw no light and felt fear around her, then her spiritual teacher, and saw light around him and in his chest a pirimid of light, she looked through his body and found great beauty in him, then she went to her husband, and saw his light and love.  Then she was getting called back into the body, others at the workshop were already up but she could not move her body, which was thick and heavy, especially her head, which felt like a 100 pound wieght.  She had never had an OBE before and not even aware of what that was.

The next day she called her daughter to ask what she was doing at the time she was OB.  The daughter hesitantly said she had just givin a massage and became overwhelmed with a feeling of sadness, she laid her head in her lap and cried wishing that her mother was there to stroked her hair. The dying mother and husband, were unaware of her distinct presence. The spiritual teacher had been trying to call her, when he got ahold of her he was in Morracco, he asked her what was she doing because on that OB day all he saw were her eyes looking at him.    
ALOHA

IP Logged

Boris

Reply #9 - Nov 21st, 2004 at 9:19pm

That is really great, that she did so well right away. I have read
advice like don't go too far until you get the hang of it, but she
really took off flying. Also, she got through to some of her
people, although not all of them.

I'm glad you mentioned about the heavy head. Sometimes I wake up in
the night with my mind perfectly clear so I could sit down at the
computer and do something difficult. Other times my head feels very
heavy and hard, like I don't know how i will get it back in working order.
Your story alerts me that something may be going on. I have been
pushing my mind to go out at night and get information for me.
I certainly find encouragement in stories like these, which show
that this is possible.

Aloha
Boris

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 21st, 2004 at 2:11pm

: I just redieved a phone call 2 days ago from my friends mother in Miami.  She wanted to tell me about an incredible experiance she had a few days ago.  She went to a "breathing" workshop and while she was resting on her back breathing she heard a pop from the chest and felt light and free.  She decided to visit her daughter on Maui, she saw light all around her and felt love, she cried and stroked her hair. Then she visited her dying mother and saw no light and felt fear around her, then her spiritual teacher, and saw light around him and in his chest a pirimid of light, she looked through his body and found great beauty in him, then she went to her husband, and saw his light and love.  Then she was getting called back into the body, others at the workshop were already up but she could not move her body, which was thick and heavy, especially her head, which felt like a 100 pound wieght.  She had never had an OBE before and not even aware of what that was.

: The next day she called her daughter to ask what she was doing at the time she was OB.  The daughter hesitantly said she had just givin a massage and became overwhelmed with a feeling of sadness, she laid her head in her lap and cried wishing that her mother was there to stroked her hair. The dying mother and husband, were unaware of her distinct presence. The spiritual teacher had been trying to call her, when he got ahold of her he was in Morracco, he asked her what was she doing because on that OB day all he saw were her eyes looking at him.    
: ALOHA
:  ______

this a beautiful story resonate with me too so thanks for telling us. and I can substantiate as an ober about the popping feature upon exit or discoincidence of our normal consciousness as I felt that also, yet in the head area between the eyes, while her energy was felt I presume the solar plexus area, or the heart chakra it looks like. and breathing exercise can cause obe, I know this for certain also, your energy is in the breath. love, alysia

IP Logged

Pamela
Ex Member

Re: Contacting friends while OB
Reply #11 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 4:01pm

I am new and do not know the program, if you read this, let me know, please.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #12 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 4:55am

Boris,

Linn's post about her daughter's visit with the blue-eye blonde reminded me of my younger, single days.  Met a woman I was interested in getting to know and decided to visit her one night.  I don't do classic out of body, so I just imagined going to her home in the middle of the night and striking up a conversation. 

When we met two days later in the physical world for lunch she gave me a very stern look and said, say about your visit two nights ago, you don't need to be so rude next time!  Lucky for me the next thing she did was burst out laughing!

I have a friend in Indiana who occassionally sees me there, she says I look solid to her.  I have no memory of these visits.

Judy use to travel as a salesman, driving her car to across several states to visit customers.   She said I suddenly appeared in the front passenger seat as she was on a long drive to a customer.  She couldn't hear me, but could clearly see me.  I was pointing out the window at one of those freeway exit signs, and indicating that she take should that exit.  She saw no reason to exit the freeway, still 90 miles from her destination, and asked me, why?

She described that I pointed at her odometer, laughed like a fiend, and indicated that she should take the next freeway exit.  She had the feeling I was telling her she needed to buy gasoline, but started arguing with me, saying she had plenty of gas, she was running late and couldn't afford to take the time to play games with me.  She said at that point I was laughing like crazy, pointing at her odometer, and pointing at the approaching freeway exit.

Judy's car has one of those gizmos that tells you how many miles you have left based on the amount of gas in the tank and the car's average mileage.  But, as she pointed out, all good salesmen have papers laying everywhere in their car, including covering the speedometer, and in her case, covering the gizmo.

She said I became really insistant that she exit the freeway, but she was so certain she had plenty of gas for the rest of her trip that she moved those papers to prove it to me.  It was then that she saw the gizmo said she had 40 miles of gas left,  and just in the nick of time she swerved across two lanes of freeway to take the exit.

At that point I, according to Judy, was laughing so hard I was doubled over holding me belly.  As she pulled up to the gas station I smiled at her and disappeared.

Later, when she called to tell me about all this she said she was glad it happened.  Evidently she was driving through a stretch of pretty desolate country and the exit she took was the last one for 60 miles.  My visit saved her from being really late, out of gas and miles from the nearest gas station.

Bruce

IP Logged

Linn  Conyers
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 1:49pm

Bruce posted>
(
  {I have a friend in Indiana who occassionally sees me there, she says I look solid to her.  I have no memory of these visits. }

Bruce,  This is what has me frustrated, not remembering out of body traveling. My friend Bob is always telling me of visits to him.  I have no memory of these visits.   7 yrs ago, I was very close to an old couple, both in their late seventies. Both did a lot of spiritual work for folks, in fact the older woman was a mentor of sorts for me. A lot of us would gather at her home, and usually one or another would mention that they saw glimpses of this couple in their home at night. At that time I had not so far sensed or saw either one of them. Then I went through a hard patch, as we all do from time to time, felt a bit down , well here they both came trooping through my bedroom in spirit form, only saw them from the waist up. The next time we all gathered at their home, I mentioned seeing them in my bedroom,  the older lady mentioned that apparently they were needed or they would not have been sent and that most of us do out of body work for spirit, its doing our fair share, and that all of us are obligated to help one another, eliminating the debt perhaps, that we all  have racked up.  love linn http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #14 - Jan 6th, 2005 at 9:50am

Linn,

I tend to agree with your friends about why we travel OB sometimes.  The stories that have gotten back to me about my visits, ones I'm unaware of, have almost all been providing assistance of some kind.

It was these stories people told me that got me curious about what it means to be a "multi-dimensional being."

Bruce

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.