Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lorena's Angel Readings (Read 2627 times)
Kyo_Kusanagi

Lorena's Angel Readings
Apr 26th, 2006 at 4:36pm

Lorena, a widowed mother of two girls, is working hard to raise money to buy a new home (the old one, a mobile trailer, is in bad shape). She is offering Angel Readings for a $5 donation towards her new home. Full details can be found on her webpage is here :
http://ahomeofmyown.blogspot.com

Those interested in Lorena's Angel Reading, can view a sample Reading that was done for a friend, Simpo, here :
http://simpo.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=transformation&action=display&threa...

Thanks for reading, have a great day!
Kyo

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Re: Lorena's Angel Readings
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2006 at 2:47am

I had requested Lorena to do an Angel Reading for a friend, and the reading has arrived. And how shall I describe the accuracy and relevance of the Reading? To be blunt about it, it was quite simply... AWWWESOMMMME!!!

---------------------------------

The following is the Angel Reading by Lorena, done for a young friend of mine, Don :

Hi and thank you so much for your generosity...May God send you many blessings! I hope your friend enjoys the reading..Ive asked the angels to connect me with your friends angels and heres the reading...

The first Angel is Raye and this is what she has to say...
Yoga and exercise are essential to your well being,peace of mind,and spiritual growth right now.You have received strong guidance to engage in yoga and other forms of exercise and this serves as additional validation.Physical movement is essential to realizing your dreams,desires and intentions.It gives you the energy and vitality that will help you begin and complete your projects.It opens you up to new and creative ideas.And yoga cleanses and enlarges your chakra centers so that your can hear our angelic guidance loud and clear.Yoga allows a noisy mind to become quiet so that it can meditate and hear the voice of heaven.Although you may feel intimidated by yoga or exercise,i will help you smooth the way.If you ask me,i will help you tailer an exercise program to fit your schedule,your interests,and your fitness level.You will receive this guidance in the form of repetitive thoughts and feelings,and also through information about yoga and exercise that comes to you "from out of the blue".I know that your a busy person,but i promise you that the increased level of energy you'll feel after exercising will give you the equivalent of more hours in your day.

The second Angel is Maya
Schooling study and education help in your lifes purpose and personal growth at this time.We angels guide you and help you with this process.We strongly recommend that you continue with your education,because the additional information and experience will accelerate the fruitation of your lifes purpose.You may worry about having the means to go forward with this schooling,but we assure you that everything will be provided to you along the way.This educational process brings you great rewards.It enriches your understanding of your spirtual power,and accelerates your memory and motivation towards your lifes purpose.We will guide you to teachers,schools books,funds,schedules and all of the resources that are plentifully available to you now.

The third Angel is Rochelle
As you honor and follow the guidance of your heart,prosperity is coming to you now.You are fully supported by heaven and we have heard your prayers for financial support.Be assured that we see money as a symbol of the abundant supply that God provides to all of his children.The earthly negativity surrounding money comes from human minds alone.In heaven we see money as the energy of exchange.We know that you need material essentials.Like any loving parent,God wants his children to be comfortable,safe and happy.This is one of the reasons why he sends you guardian angels.Your finances have been blocked in the past because of guilt and other negative beliefs and emotions.I have helped you heal and release most of your negative association with money.Please know that i am here to help you so that you may help more people.The more that you allow me to give you,the more you may beable to give to others.In the near future you will be able to manifest all of your needs.But in the meantime allow me to help you through my heavenly contributions.

The fourth Angel is Chantelle
Now romance is imminent,either with a newcomer or through a reignited passion in your existing relationship.Be open to giving and receiving love.You have been hungering for more passion and romance,and your prayer is answered.I am a Romance angel and i am here to help you.New love is on its way to you and you can open the door to this romance by opening your heart.The more that you welcome new love with open arms,the more romance will come your way.This also means that you must express yourself romantically toward your partner.Be candid about your feelings and intentions.Be playful(like we angels are).And most of all be openly loving with your partner as a way of encouraging the flow of romance to return to you.I will give you guidance along the way and it may involve actons that seem unrelated to love.Yet,you will know that it is me who encourages you to join a gym,enroll in an evening class,or meet a new friend,for example.My trademark characteristic is that i create a very strong feeling in your heart and then i surround it with warmth,like im giving you a big hug.The more that you follow this guidance the faster the romance will be delivered to you.

I hope you enjoy this reading!
Lorena

----------------------------------

On behalf of my friend and all others whom you've Read, our deepest appreciation and gratitude to you, dear Lorena, and to all the wonderful Angels, guides & helpers who participated in these Readings! Thank you and much Love always for all of you!

For more info on Lorena's Angel Readings, please visit her webpage at :
http://ahomeofmyown.blogspot.com

IP Logged

Kyo_Kusanagi

Re: Lorena's Angel Readings
Reply #2 - Apr 27th, 2006 at 12:10pm

Quote:
Hi Kyo,
I would like to email Lorena to request a reading. What information should I provide? Does she need my name and D.O.B.? Maybe time and place of birth? Could you please let me know? I'm looking forward to my reading. I think I can do with the guidance. Thank you very much.

Peace.
S.C.

Hi SunriseChaos,

Her e-mail can be found on her webpage here :
http://ahomeofmyown.blogspot.com/

For her Angel Readings, she does not need specific karmic data such as full name at birth, date of birth, time of birth, country at birth, country of current residence, etc. (These are required for the Hilarion Reading though). Your name alone will suffice for her to do an Angel Reading for you.

Quote:
I'm looking forward to my reading. I think I can do with the guidance.

I'll just like to add, that Lorena's Angel Readings are of a markedly different format or level of assistance, from the Hilarion Reading. I'll most certainly and thoroughly recommend both without hesistation, for they're both wonderful beyond description; but do take note, that if you have deep seated, karmically complex issues (eg. the precise karma of a specific relationship with a named person) that require detailed elucidation, a Hilarion Reading will be appropriate.

My friend Don (who's done both Readings) puts it this way - while Hilarion's overarching, multi-leveled and multi-faceted advice delves deep into your issues and your being, Lorena's Angel Readings deliver "out-of-the-blue" punches straight into your face with unnerving accuracy and straightforwardness, in regards to your current issues. And yet with so much love, compassion and caring, that you're touched to the core of your being, in experiencing the Angels' love directly for you (not merely in the words of the Reading, these are but a channel for their energy and love, which is quite distinct... the vibratory signature of the Angels are quite distinct, even from the compassion and love of other comparatively evolved beings, guides, helpers and extraterrestrial races who guide and interact with humanity).

A final difference is that in the Hilarion Reading, you get to ask your own questions, while in Lorena's Angel Reading, your Angels (who work both collaboratively, yet independently, with your guides & helpers) directly advice you on the issues they *know* you're struggling with, completely without iteration or input on your part. The accuracy of Lorena's Angel Readings on one's issues, is quite simply, stunningly wonderful.

Both Readings are quality services beyond description. Much appreciation, gratitude and love to Hilarion and to all the Angels. And of course, to the channelers Jon C Fox, Lorena, and all other lightworker channelers who contribute their services sincerely, willingly and compassionately for all humanity.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.