Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
ASIA QUAKE, anybody??! (Read 39247 times)
Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Re: ASIA QUAKE, anybody??!
Reply #30 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 10:52am

"we physically living cannot  decide that who need to be dropped out somewhere and need help or not..."
     Dora,  this is a very good point. It's important how we formulate our intention in doing retrievals. I, a physically living being,  have no basis to decide who needs help or not and what form that help should take.  But if I formulate my intention in a way that gives the decision-making up to non-physical helpers,  that they determine who needs help, what the form should be; that seems to work well.  Or even a more open-ended way of formulating  the intention.... I am still enjoying your "food for thought" Dora, thank you, you're a good cook.  Love, Tim

IP Logged

Petrus

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #31 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 11:13am

Quote:
you and where you are from (I'm in the U.S.), people seem to just say "oh how sad" and then go on like it was nothing. I have this uncanny

There is a reason why we do this though, JG.  It is unspeakably tragic, as you say...but as I was saying to my mother just yesterday...I believe we are entering a time now where this type of incident is going to be occurring on at least a daily basis...If we were to allow all of it to affect us to the fullest possible extent, we would go insane...or at the very least, be constantly unhappy and fearful.  We cannot function like that.

As horrible as it all is, if we are going to get through it, we need to learn to a degree to be able to detach...because I do believe that there is a lot more where this and September 11th came from.  Yes it is important of course to help people where we can...but rather than always seeing it as the end, there is another way I am looking at this period lately.

I am looking at it in terms of the way one day transitions to another...There is twilight, there is evening, there is the deep black of night, and then there is the dawn of the new day.  To carry this analogy forward, we are about to experience midnight...that time when the world is at its very darkest, and the time of fear and isolation seems the greatest.  I do believe that in the next ten years the human spirit is going to be tested as never before in our history as a species...things are going to become very chaotic, very unstable, and very fearful...it's going to be rough.  This is the time I think when Jesus spoke of that two women would be working at a well...one would be taken, and the other left.

What he also said however was that if we manage somehow to resist the fear and the despair...if we hold fast to whatever faith we have...we'll come through it intact.  There are going to be more incidents like the one in Malaysia, and yes it is true that many, many, many people are going to pass over...I believe around 75% of the planet's current population, personally...and that is going to be extremely difficult to witness.  For a little while there is going to be darkness, confusion, and terrible pain...but only for a little while.  Remember the quote... "All these things too, will pass."

Look to the horizon...always to the horizon.

In time you will see the black lighten to grey, and the first rays of light creep over it.

(Some music that is good to listen to at times, if you've got eMule or another P2P program:-
Samwise The Brave, from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers soundtrack.
Better Times, by The Black Sorrows
In Time, by Robbie Robb
Faith of the Heart, by Russell Watson
Hallelujah, by Rufus Wainwright...from the Shrek sountrack.)

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

Sydnei
Ex Member

Re: To Saskia and Axel
Reply #32 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 5:46pm

Dear Saskia (and Axel) ~

I think Axel was talking about sending money to the survivors...those left alive after this disaster.  They desperately need healthy water, food, shelter, etc.  Also, I think that he was asking how we know which of the victims (dead) need retrieving, and which do not.  Clearly not everyone who dies needs retrieving.  Axel -- was this your point?  Just wanted to help clear up any confusion.  Smiley

Love, Sydnei

IP Logged

patty1
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 9:44pm

Yes, I'd have to agree with the sentiments that it is easy to be shocked by the death toll and rush to "help" those who have died ---

....all the while, completely forgetting that as many may die from disease in the coming weeks. When we hear, in a month, that a quarter million people have died - due to typhoid, dysentery, cholera - Well -

I'm going to give my ten dollars. And post this, in the hope that a few others will, too.

(And there's no reason you can't do both.)

Relief for the survivors - we are being called right now to help our living brothers and sisters. And I don't think I fully realized that til this minute.

Patty

Axel - do I recognize you from the astralpulse site?

IP Logged

Steve_ED
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 10:13pm

This event gave me a nightmare last night:

I was at the beach with my family watching the ocean and down inside new that we should not be here.  In the distance, I hear this roaring sound like a stampeed of wild horses and see this huge tsunami rushing towards us.  My family jumps into the car, almost leaving without me, and we get out of danger zone just in time.  I get a date and place in my mind, September "26", California.

But that is not all...

I'm in my house now, (like I'm another person) and the tsunami tears it down with me in it...

This dream seems provoked by hearing of the increasing deathtoll day by day.  It was like I was feeling the fear of everyone who was in the path of the wave all at once.  The fear had a sadness to it too.

-Steve Ed.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #35 - Dec 31st, 2004 at 12:30am

I've had several dreams over the past 3 years of huge floods, tsunamis, etc. but I've always made it out alive (I think). Now I'm wondering if they were of things to come.  Shocked

Love,
Mairlyn  Smiley

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Axel
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Dec 31st, 2004 at 3:09am

Yes Sydnei,that is absolutly what i meant.Survivors need a lot of material help.And about the deads,that is obvious that it is hard to find out who need retrivials or not,given that they had totally different religions,traditions,and i still believe that this process of "shedding beliefs" is necessary,that is why i said that most of the time,i didn't agree with "retrieviers".But if someone asks for help,then it is different...But i am convinced that they have all the help they need once they ask...but i don't think they would ask people like you and me,who are still alive. Wink
By the way Patty,no,i never went on the astral pulse board!
Happy new year everyone! Smiley

IP Logged

MaryAnn
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Jan 3rd, 2005 at 3:43pm

All the arguing and opinions aside, I thought I'd post my experience....I'm a member of TMI's Dolphin Energy Club, and I had a post card asking me to do work for a person. During the DEC tape you work with your dolphin to help heal the person.
When the tape was over, something happened; I saw a woman suspended underwater, and my dolphin went over to her, and helped her to the surface. I think my dolphin did quite a bit... people like and trust dolphins, and what better way to do a retrieval of a drowned person?
Love,
Mary Ann

IP Logged

drezac
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Jan 3rd, 2005 at 4:09pm

For what it's worth, given that this is a historic event, I am surprised that it was not predicted by the new age channellers.  At least none that I know of.  If something of this magnitude was going to occur, you would have expected it to circle around with a buzz the week prior to it happening.  The only occurrence I know of is from a little girl, the daughter of a friend of mine.  She had horrible nightmares a couple days prior to the event and told her mother who told me.  She said the daughter was having these nightmares of earthquakes and saw a huge wall of water and all these people drowning.  (I used to have similar dreams when I was younger and they always happened within a couple days afterwards).  Well, sure enough, it happened. 

Does this mean that some of these channellers are illegitimate?  I wonder.  Maybe it means that the youth have not been as corrupted into disbelieving their dream-time experiences!!  Has anyone read or seen anything prior to the event which would validate prior knowledge of the event?  Any remote viewing which occurred that can be confirmed? (I'm not talking about the I AM maps and stuff from several years ago, but maybe more recent stuff).

In the meantime, I'm sticking with the 8 year old kid.  You can bet your bottom dollar I'll be paying attention to this little prescient person.
-Dan

IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Reply #39 - Jan 3rd, 2005 at 5:13pm

Illegitimate? Nah..more likely, not paying attention.  I often "see" signs, not on a global scale such as that, but in a personal way that I dismiss.

Now, to this event, I wasn't even physically/here/now aware of it until several days after.  Part of it was due to illness.  Lost a whole day in there.  Part of it was to simply not "paying attention".

Another example of not paying attention to hints and signs that something is coming would be this morning.  I was happily sewing at my machine in front of the window for a couple of hours.  I was totally taken by surprise when it began pouring rain.  As I look back to just before the rain, I can recall seeing the dark clouds gather, but paid no attention to them, hence my surprise at the rain.

I am by no means a channeler..nor am I psychic on such a global scale.

Perhaps this event was not to be known..outside of a young child..and her mother..

IP Logged

ParanoidAndroid

Reply #40 - Jan 4th, 2005 at 10:55am

way up on this discussion thread i hear people discuss if retrievals are really needed..or is it perhaps money that we should ait them with?

Perhaps retrievals are just another way of sharing human affection with other people. I too sometimes i think that from a larger point of perspective no retrievals could be needed and everybody must be already safe and sound where they should be.
But i just dont feel it. and I just dont know it. I just THINK so. Thats why perhaps the retrievals are a need for me?

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Jan 4th, 2005 at 12:08pm

Perhaps retrievals are just another way of sharing human affection with other people. I too sometimes i think that from a larger point of perspective no retrievals could be needed and everybody must be already safe and sound where they should be.
But i just dont feel it. and I just dont know it. I just THINK so. Thats why perhaps the retrievals are a need for me? [/quote]

well said. we can only speak personally here, and speaking that way retrievals were a way for me to make my connections with all peoples and life circumstances. I did it for me. I did it for the heart chakra opening, for compassion. Nobody "needs" me yet we all want to be needed, we want to connect. I'm reclusive by nature, a shut in by choice. imagine the astonishment when I started flying about in another world, first through the imagination, then making those connections and receiving verification physically and mentally that I was so much more than I thought I could ever be and I could take some grief and turn it into laughter just by a kind word or a jolly dance. everything begins to look like a retrieval after awhile, a return to who we really are. love, alysia Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.