Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cutting Negative Etheric Cords (Read 2339 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Cutting Negative Etheric Cords
Apr 22nd, 2006 at 12:44pm

We all create etheric cords with those around us. Sometimes these are negative etheric cords that drag us down. As an example, a few years ago I had a friend in Colorado who continually would call me (she sent me my phone which is a Plantronic headset so that I could walk around and do other things while talking.) This seemed to give her the idea that she could call me and talk for hours (4 once). She monopolized the conversation (even when I called her) and wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise until she had read me stuff and told me all that she was doing. It dragged me down so much that my energy was totally sapped.

I didn't know what to do. Then I heard that there are negative etheric cords and I could just see it with Chrys and me. I read that I could ask Archangel Michael to cut the negative etheric cords with his mighty sword. So I simply called on Archangel Michael to do this. I saw it happen in my mind. She was like an energy vampire, draining my energy. After He cut the cord, it was unbelievable how good I felt and how my energy just came back to me.

I wrote to Chrys and told her what I'd done and how I felt and have only had one phone call since then and I made it.

We all have etheric cords with people.

If any of you have negative etheric cords with others, just ask Archangel Michael to cut them and he will. This doesn't mean that you will lose contact with them if you don't want to. This will remove the negativity. Try it. Sometimes I do this daily with members of my family, with the world events, etc. I don't know how many times in the recent past that I've had to do this with this forum because of the negativity that was here, which now seems to be gone (thank you Spirit).

With Love,
Mairlyn Wink

« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2007 at 10:37am by Bruce Moen »  

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Cutting Negative Etheric Cords
Reply #1 - Apr 22nd, 2006 at 3:24pm

thats so cool that you did this Mair. I had this problem too in the past, you know for me it was practicing patience and it was still draining. I thought I was being a nice friend. I really am a great listener, and you are too. I never knew that about you. the problem might have been she thought now since she sent the phone, she could use you freely, but she didn't want you to share yourself with her, so its one sided relationship. it would have been humorous only I know how it feels to be drained.
got this philosophy now, balance in all things.
lol, did she want the phone back?
speaking of this situation. my sister and I have grown apart but we were never close except that I could only remember the 3 yr old she was cuddling in my arms when I was 13 before I flew the coop.

what is relationship in balance? no idea, but something like 50-50. the last time she had called me on the phone but she had nothing to say and neither did I really except we both realized we didn't have a relationship at all at that moment. I have no trouble with producing conversation and did so, until I realized she wasn't responding to anything I said and so it was draining also to be the only one talking. I expressed this to her then that I was the only one talking so whats up? she still had nothing to say and I could tell my energy level was up and hers was down and that was the problem.
it was like she was in jail and a clown gets sent in to entertain, but all she wants is to be free.

she said she'd call when she had something to say and hung up sadly. it is time I stop seeing her as that cuddly little baby in my arms. she's not that anymore.
I sometimes see her in my dreams, always theres a guide beside her, holding her head above water, so I don't worry about her. anyway worry does not help someone.
just wanted to say you expressed yourself and thats what we need to be doing even if that expression seems too unloving to express, still, to get to the balanced part, we need to do it for our own selves, with being as gentle as we can..the other will utilize what you say and work on their own delivery.
it takes time. love ya! alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Cutting Negative Etheric Cords
Reply #2 - Apr 22nd, 2006 at 4:13pm

LOL  No, she didn't ask for the phone back. After all, she got my attention for many, many hours over a couple of years. AND she always told me I wasn't doing 'things' the right way. Only her way was the right way. Roll Eyes  I feel that any relationship must be at least 50/50 with both giving as much as they get from us.  Cheesy

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.