Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Two dream visits at TMI (Read 11869 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Two dream visits at TMI
Reply #15 - Jun 2nd, 2006 at 3:37pm

(Better maybe that we talk about ourselves than behind spooky's back  Cheesy )
I suspect you're a high priestess Alyssia--see how nicely your name fits the title?  Wink
I'm not a tarot person so I don't really know, but I think there are 22 archetypes, major face cards, and I believe you are correct, that we can move thru these stages as we learn and experience. The only reason I'm somewhat familiar with the divine fool is that a couple of readings have told me I am one, as you divined.-- And I found some essays applying Jungian psychological principles to the Tarot deck.
Dreams of course are best interpreted by the dreamer whose own history and consciousness created them.
I agree that spooky's garden must be very well tended.  8)

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Jun 2nd, 2006 at 7:06pm

hi Betson I was told by a person on another forum I was a divine joker in disguise. and I was that way, that I would try to trick people into receiving the light and it was fun for awhile, but I stopped doing it because even if for a good cause, I felt it was better to practice honesty. so I don't know for sure if I am a tricky person still.. ??? Grin Lips Sealed

but don't have to stick to any labels I guess. and didn't want to put anyone on the defense for sure!

enjoying this conversation. Spooky, wherefore art thou? we discusseth thou!

hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #17 - Jun 2nd, 2006 at 9:27pm

Here I am!
A little story: I'm presently reading McMoneagle so I experiment a bit with remote viewing. At May 23th I grabbed a Tarot deck of cards and mixed it very long and careful to be certain that I have no normal way to know which card is on top. I took the card on top of the stack and put it in an envelope, laid it on the kitchen table and went in my bedroom to relax and "see" from there some details of the card in the envelope. When I laid myself down, immediately "The Fool" came on my mind. I said "Wait wait, I'm not ready yet". I've got some things in meditation and then I went to the envelope to look up the card and see if something matches with the card's picture. Well, it was "The Fool". I had not drawn Tarot cards for many years.

No dog with me, I more like cats. On some picture versions the dog bites the fool, but he doesn't care. He's a bit spacey I guess! He's wandering with little luggage and it's enough for him. I'm wondering what my luggage is to wander easily around whistling a happy song. I'm a loner, indeed. Have accepted it, but maybe one day I would find a partner- if not, it's allright too. Presently I have to deal with one of the earthiest things- how to get money, and I don't have a clue how. I will end up in a social full day park cleaning job when I not getting a regular one. The problem is: I don't want to. Okay, I guess this is the school of hard knocks and I'll look if I can learn something.

Thanks for listening dear Ladies and everyone,
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Jun 3rd, 2006 at 2:51am

this is like a PE, that Betson saw the Fool card and then so does Spooky. seems like more than coincidence!

yes, spooky, when i was being trained in a class once for development, we were supposed to use the first thought which came into our minds rather than the 2nd thoughts...and its so swift...you don't want to trust the first and swift answer, is the way I feel is a human mistrust of ourselves. but it worked..wow!

its almost like we feel we must struggle, work hard for the answers, for development, and that we will never be good enough, but what if this is just a belief system we have accepted?

I like to always try something new and maybe I like to crash. I don't know. there are some changes in the air, and I mean that for all of us.

hugs, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #19 - Jun 3rd, 2006 at 12:15pm

Somehow I'm not surprised by spooky's comments, altho I'm often awed by them. But now he brings us back into practical mundane matters of employment.  I always thought of you, spooky, as having something to do with tourism, sharing the beautiful physical heritage of your country by day with the tourists, then coming here and sharing the inspirational spiritual at night. In the older cities of US some tourism companies combine both, attracting tourists who hope to learn about the spirit of some historical persons from that area.
If I had fewer years and more $$s, spooky... but not to be.  Have you asked Guidance for assistance with finding rewarding employment? I don't think they mind solving practical problems. Mine take about 2 weeks, but on this they first have to find dark haired spooky with high forehead somewhere between Austria and .......?

Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #20 - Jun 3rd, 2006 at 2:18pm

I laid down and asked Guidance if it could contact spooky's Guidance about finding him a rewarding job.
The experience then felt more like what I thought was an OBE. When wind movement stopped I asked 'Is spooky there' and it said yes. I asked 'are you getting Guidance for him to find a job' and it said yes. I asked 'are you going to tell me what happened' and it said yes. I can't remember a sense of meeting anyone though. Then I fell asleep for about an hour.
As I woke up I saw the inside of a rock quarry or the ruins of Roman Coliseum?--more green and copper color tho than I'd expect. Viewpoint was low and looking across a maze of passageways to higher verticals on far side. (I've studied some art history and know there were mazes but this was more crowded feeling and more colorful than I'd expect.) Saltiness in the air--coastal ? Greece? ---Or just the canned tamales I'd had for lunch?  Wink  No people tho. I tried to go back but nothing happened. Done about 2 pm US, 6PM London.

Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #21 - Jun 3rd, 2006 at 10:31pm

Hi there!

Alysia, yes it's tending from coincidence to synchronicity with the Tarot fool. After I wrote my last post I noticed "Oh, I wrote it was May 23th (I had looked in my notes, that's why I had the date), aren't there 22 Major Arkana plus 1, The Fool, makes 23? Hmmmm....Alysia told me recently about her 23th roadsign... The 23 seems to be a strange number, "Illuminatus", read the first book of that series...no, quit now! This book is not bad but it gets much too weird!" Allright, that's what was squirming on my mind then!
And I too thought about "the first thought". The problem seems to be, when I focus to notice the first thought, then it doesn't work! I then get many first thoughts! It's difficult to separate the first thought. Maybe it's a good idea, when I get a good intuitive first thought I should remember the feeling, the state I was in when I had it, "state specific memory" you know? The other thing about "first thought" is to stay fresh, follow your heart, be "light and breezy don't let it go down" by fear of how oh-oh-oh terrible all might be in the future. Isn't it is it?!

Betson, I like hearing those things about me and my guidance! I haven't anything to do with tourism in the normal sense, but I remember, when I came back from TMI (aha, seems we come back sort on topic ha ha!) last year from Lifeline I tried to do the Exploration 27 at home cause I knew some of my fellow Lifeline participants would stay at TMI for it. When I did that, I often met the group (or imaginated it) and worked as a kind of navigator, get them all in a boat and sail from (felt like) Focus 15 to Focus 27. So it was a bit like a tourist guide, and retrievals? It's similar. I show them an alternate place, and most of them stay there! (A better description is: I show them the POSSIBILITY of another place.) Also, I would love to teach people what I think I know and could teach-  tricks about drawing and painting, and making music. That's also a kind of leading people into areas they maybe wouldn't find without me (maybe!), as well as philosophy and those things we discuss here, I sometimes beckon people to think about what might be between heaven and earth, and beyond.
Between Austria and Denmark hee hee...
Your talk with your or my guidance sounds familiar to me...usually they tell me it's allright. The last time (today or yesterday) I asked about the job issue I was told: "Don't worry. It's all well planned." Duh! That's so typical! But looking back, I have got what I asked for, but not immediately. So one can forget about it and also forget to be thankful.
I sometimes tried healing or visiting people nonphysically, and asked if my guidance could contact the guidance of the target person, and one time I listened to them having a discussion ha ha! About if I should get near to the person. They then gave me rules how to do it.
I'll watch out for your dream environment! I painted a maze one time, and a sort of maze another time. Colosseum...never been there (as far as I remember!).

Have a good time, thank you!
Spooky

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #22 - Jun 5th, 2006 at 5:27pm

What I'm getting just goes to show that Bruce is right when he says that OBEs are not as productive as his method because OBEs are still connected to lower focus levels thru the etheric cord/ body:
"Spooky is a colossal maze' or 'a colossal amazement.'
Those are good things, spooky--congratulations!   Cheesy
But they do not show any insight on my part because we can already tell you are complex.
....and Spooky lives in Germany or perhaps Czek or Poland, but I think not Poland because I once mentioned Polish jazz and he did not remark.
Is this off-topic?  But to know the dreams we must know the dreamer too, tho, right? Smiley

Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #23 - Jun 5th, 2006 at 9:46pm

Hi betson,
>>>"Spooky is a colossal maze' or 'a colossal amazement.' <<< Well, when I was younger I had long curly hair and my mother sometimes said: "Curly hair, curly mind"! So I'm a spooky curl moving through consciousness' mazes. Spooky is my real nickname since elementary school.
I'm here in Germany. I remember you mentioned polish jazz and I remembered the name "Bas Space" or so. We here don't have the colosseum, but many soccer stadiums and the mega-event the next four weeks is the soccer world championships. I guess the German team could maybe see the soccer field as a maze and will not make it very much to the top...as well as I now am off topic right? Have a nice birthday bets, wish you interesting dreams...and all the other good things.

Spooky

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.