Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Two dream visits at TMI (Read 11874 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Two dream visits at TMI
Apr 16th, 2006 at 9:37pm

Hi everyone!
I would appreciate some ideas about these two dreams I had. At some points they are repeating, so I guess there must be something in it I have to figure out and work on it.
Background info: I did the TMI Gateway Voyage 2004 in Europe, and was at TMI (Nancy Penn Center) for Lifeline in 2005, before this dreams. Because the dreams are not very beautiful, I have to say that it was absolutely fantastic at the TMI, as well as at the GV in Europe.

1. September 15/16, 2005:
I know I am at TMI. There are people I do not know. They do something, running in a row, now they're gone and I'm alone and don't know what to do nor what they're doing.
Inside the building (couldn't make out similarities to Nancy Penn Center): Dark corridors, theres much old stuff, furniture and I don't know what, dusty, not frequented, unused for a long time it seems. "Good place for ghosts" I'm thinking. Don't know what I#m doing here, alone.
Then I was outside the building, close to it's wall, there was a thick vegetation, these plants were very green and looked like good-growing, the outline of their leafs were like fern, but not feathered. I start to walk away from the building but this plants hold me back! The got close together, they stick to my trousers as if they have burrs! I tried to get a way along the wall of the building, there has to be a path. But the same thing, the plants hold me back at my legs! I remember my techniques of my mind-journeys, radiate and imagine that I will do it. Slowly and with difficulty I walk along the wall until I finally leave this "jungle" behind me.
In the building again. There are many sleeping-mats rolled out on the floor, but I have none, I haven't taken my own one with me. My travelbag is empty. How strange! How can that be? I have come here with airplane such quick, without packing my things together for travel? This is not the way I am! But it isn't a week, it's only two or three days. I remember someone led me to this sleeping-place. There must be a blanket for me somewhere I can use. Meanwhile the other people are still doing something together I don't know about. I always miss something, and I don't know why that is!
Because I have done some things which are not allowed or not appreciated, I advices me a new sleeping place, where it's cold and windy, and someone of the institute is going to sleep there too so he can have a look at me. It drives me to dispair that I just don't know what I might have done wrong, if I only knew! No one cares about me. No one tells me what I'm doing wrong or why I don't get what to do and why I'm not into it what the others do. I just feel treated like a unloved, dumb child.
It's in the evening, I climb up a tree very near the building. It's pretty high. I can see the other people right down, they're sitting together, lampions are glowing. I wonder if they find it amazing that I climbed so high. They are there, below. I don't know if they notice me.

2. April 11/12 2006 [I woke up early, wanted to fall asleep again but couldn't until I had made some notes about this dream]:
I am at the TMI for Exploration 27. It is definitely not the Nancy Penn Center. To my left is a low building, to my right a garden and/or park to walk around, in the middle, where I am standing, is a pavemented place for conversation, barbeque or something like that. People standing around, they are like strangers to me, as if they don't want to notice me. I look around thinking "maybe there's someone you know from Lifeline?" but there wasn't. The weather is odd but fascinating, feels well but unreal; as if there had been a shower, foggy, sun about to shine again but no it just stays like it is, it's warm.
I walk into the building to my left, inside it, I can see the people standing outside through a large window. There is a cassette player, I put a cassette in it, it's one of my own, and started it. It was a kind of rhythm, I wonder what that is, a drummer and/or percussionist doing a smooth rhythm. Is it a recording of my band? Don't know. I walked to the door and was kinda shocked, because my tape sounds are signaled to outside speakers too so the people there could hear it! I'm embarrassed, this really is not the appropriate sound here! The head of the TMI had come to the room with the cassette player so she will stop that now. But no, she stands there close to the cassette player and is listening!
I'm walking deeper in the building to my travel bag, but it isn't there! I haven't brought it here, just one or two little backpacks! I am astonished and worried. How can that be that I travel spontaneous, without my bag, seemingly without caring much? On the other hand, it's a good thing if one can travel without carrying much things, and to be spontaneous like this. But one week without cloths for change? Hmm, I've got two shirts on, if I wear one day the one, the next day the other on my skin, if that would be allright? My English-German-English dictionary I have forgotten too...so it has to work without it, maybe I don't need it, well, ok, it's a challenge. Well, at least I want to save me a sleeping place upstairs. But strange, why is not anybody telling me what to do, where to go? No one cares. That's no good, I feel so alone, lost, and the other people, they all seem to know what's up, they all seem so certain and confident. I guess the TMI people think we know all from our last visit?!

Of course I thought about what that all could mean, but I just don't post it yet, hoping to get some thoughts from you, not influenced by my own thoughts.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Two dream visits at TMI
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2006 at 11:40pm

Spooky, let me say this first. your dreams will a lot of the time be like one huge collective area where everything you've thought about, or felt in your emotions during daytime awareness gets put into a collective basket, if the thought or feeling is not something you prefer to think or feel, it still wants you to notice it so it will come out in the dream state and say here I am now, where are you going to put me? because it's up to you. so I would say you are going thru some momentary confusion right now and reaccessing who you are and whether anyone is enjoying your communcations here or if you might be ineffectual.
well, let me express first that when I left this board for awhile, there were some I missed very much to read, and you were one. so at least I am listening! there may be many others listening to you and they do not bother to tell u so as their methods may be different than yours. when you post your PE, you have a lot to say and I think you are developing very well your style, your method of getting symbols and messages for your own use. many may not be at your level of development and so you must not think it is negative to not get a response.
I went thru the same thing to want a response, and then not to get one is a little frustrating. but things change and then you will no longer care about these thoughts and feelings that have you surfing a vast collective area. I assure you no one is thinking those thoughts about you but yourself. and besides, when it comes to being a communicator type person, which is what you are, we are unaware if maybe someone was helped by your post one day, because we all effect each other in unseen ways. its really nice you took the time to share your journies the way you often do, so give yourself a pat on the back!
I am so fond of you, that we must have tea someday, I hope! love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Apr 17th, 2006 at 4:41am

Hi Alysia, what a warm answer! You made a positive turn about it and that's what it should be. Thanks for your nice words, it's helpful, yes, confusion, most of the time there is so much inner change and/or wondering, it just may be a bit much, but hey I want it all and I want it now Grin ! Ok I wait a bit and will post some thoughts about it later.
Yes, I prefer green tea, black tea, camomille infusion and black coffee (sorry no latte!), and dragons bringing fresh french bread!

Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Apr 17th, 2006 at 5:00am

you remind me of the time back in 2001 I believe, I made a trip to TMI and Spooky, lol, I couldn't get inside the door. a girl came out and started to lead me away from the place. in my conscious waking mind I'd had a thought that went like this: I am to meet my PE partner at the crystal tonight. I MUST be successful! but..but...what if only the elite can make it thru the doors? and I have never been there, surely they do not know me..yada yada....my own thoughts prevented me getting inside. the guide who led me away was not talkative. she could not explain to me the way I create my journies. she was fulfilling like a self fulfilling prophecy of mine of mini proportion. I was lucid enough to ask about my PE partner back at TMI but she made no comment. I think I was actual obe and she was an actual guide at TMI. so I still considered it a successful first endeavor.
slurp tea. love, alysia

IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 17th, 2006 at 3:46pm

Hi Spooky,

I don't keep up with all of the posts, but I always like and gain from reading yours!
I think both dreams are about personal growth, adjustments you are making as you are moving between the old familiar you and the new unknown you...

My thoughts make for a long post, but I like to walk through a dream and look at it step by step, which for me, helps bring the dream into focus. Of course, these thoughts may not apply to you...I look at it as if  it were my dream, how I am  used to dreaming. My comments are in brackets.

1. September 15/16, 2005:
I know I am at TMI. There are people I do not know. They do something, running in a row, now they're gone and I'm alone and don't know what to do nor what they're doing.

[A place for exploration, yet perhaps you do not feel quite "at home" , as there are strangers who are connected somehow, but separate from you?]

Inside the building (couldn't make out similarities to Nancy Penn Center):  Dark corridors, theres much old stuff, furniture and I don't know what, dusty, not frequented, unused for a long time it seems. "Good place for ghosts" I'm thinking. Don't know what I#m doing here, alone.

[Moving within, exploring consciousness?, it is dark, neglected, represents something "unknown" perhaps? A good place for ghosts, for meeting nonphysical people (of course, it IS TMI). This reference to unknown people could connect with the people you first saw, who were connected in some way but unknown to you.]

Then I was outside the building, close to it's wall, there was a thick vegetation, these plants were very green and looked like good-growing, the outline of their leafs were like fern, but not feathered. I start to walk away from the building but this plants hold me back! The got close together, they stick to my trousers as if they have burrs! I tried to get a way along the wall of the building, there has to be a path. But the same thing, the plants hold me back at my legs!

[Growth? Something holding you back here, connections, tied down, struggling. Can't seem to progress past this area of unknown existence, unknown meaning ghosts and neglected area.]

I remember my techniques of my mind-journeys, radiate and imagine that I will do it. Slowly and with difficulty I walk along the wall until I finally leave this "jungle" behind me.

[You use your skills and knowledge to progress.]

In the building again. There are many sleeping-mats rolled out on the floor, but I have none, I haven't taken my own one with me. My travelbag is empty. How strange! How can that be? I have come here with airplane such quick, without packing my things together for travel? This is not the way I am!

[Questioning your abilities perhaps? You don't have what you think you should. You feel unprepared? This is totally new for you, not what you are used to in relation to your self, to feel unprepared.]

But it isn't a week, it's only two or three days. I remember someone led me to this sleeping-place. There must be a blanket for me somewhere I can use.

[Ah, but you will be ok, this is not a big change (brief time, not a whole week), as someone helped you, you have connections with others, helpers, you are not alone, and what you need is simple (symbolized by a blanket) and is available when you need it.]

Meanwhile the other people are still doing something together I don't know about. I always miss something, and I don't know why that is!

[Repeated image of unknown people, unknown activities, within sight, but you feel separate from in some way.]

Because I have done some things which are not allowed or not appreciated, I advices me a new sleeping place, where it's cold and windy, and someone of the institute is going to sleep there too so he can have a look at me. It drives me to dispair that I just don't know what I might have done wrong, if I only knew! No one cares about me. No one tells me what I'm doing wrong or why I don't get what to do and why I'm not into it what the others do. I just feel treated like a unloved, dumb child.
It's in the evening, I climb up a tree very near the building. It's pretty high. I can see the other people right down, they're sitting together, lampions are glowing. I wonder if they find it amazing that I climbed so high. They are there, below. I don't know if they notice me.

[This part is previewed by your moving into the dark dusty building earlier? Looking within, your doubts hinder you? You feel observed and judged, yet not guided like you need. It is evening, perhaps you are almost done with this phase, as you CLIMB up, pretty high, you are actually above others, so you have a new higher perspective, and there are lights now. This is important, like growth, like moving above what was once a problem. Others may not notice you, they may have a different focus or development.]

2. April 11/12 2006 [I woke up early, wanted to fall asleep again but couldn't until I had made some notes about this dream]:
I am at the TMI for Exploration 27. It is definitely not the Nancy Penn Center. To my left is a low building, to my right a garden and/or park to walk around, in the middle, where I am standing, is a pavemented place for conversation, barbeque or something like that.

[You stand between stability / structure (the low building) and growth / exploration / discovery (the garden or park). Note that the building is "low", not much there in that direction. In the middle, where you are, is a community gathering place. Perhaps you are moving from left to right, from something stable and unmoving, ...moving outward, into the open, heading for growth by way of a community place. Could be predicting your participation in the forum.]

People standing around, they are like strangers to me, as if they don't want to notice me. I look around thinking "maybe there's someone you know from Lifeline?" but there wasn't. The weather is odd but fascinating, feels well but unreal; as if there had been a shower, foggy, sun about to shine again but no it just stays like it is, it's warm.

[More unknown people, you feel separate from, you feel shut out. The weather, the sun is there but doesn't quite shine. (which is like people being there and not noticing you, like being in a building that is dusty, like being outside looking in.)]

I walk into the building to my left, inside it, I can see the people standing outside through a large window.

[ You move within, moving left, toward a more structured way of thinking (left brain, as opposed to right brain & intuition, which is the garden/park).]

There is a cassette player, I put a cassette in it, it's one of my own, and started it.  It was a kind of rhythm, I wonder what that is, a drummer and/or percussionist doing a smooth rhythm. Is it a recording of my band? Don't know.

[You consider your music, it is familiar (smooth rhythm) yet something about it is unknown. Similar to the theme of these dreams, a mix of known and unknown.]

I walked to the door and was kinda shocked, because my tape sounds are signaled to outside speakers too so the people there could hear it! I'm embarrassed, this really is not the appropriate sound here! The head of the TMI had come to the room with the cassette player so she will stop that now.

[ You are concerned about making noise, disturbing others with your music. Music is sounds of the soul, this is YOU, music flows,]

But no, she stands there close to the cassette player and is listening!

[YES! Your song/music/perspective IS important!!!!]

I'm walking deeper in the building to my travel bag, but it isn't there! I haven't brought it here, just one or two little backpacks! I am astonished and worried.

[ again, concerns about not being prepared, not having what it takes.]

How can that be that I travel spontaneous, without my bag, seemingly without caring much?

[ spontaneous...like a plant growing lushly, like a garden?]

On the other hand, it's a good thing if one can travel without carrying much things, and to be spontaneous like this. But one week without cloths for change?

[Traveling light, not weight down by baggage. Baggage could be anything you don't need, ideas or beliefs that don't serve you.

Hmm, I've got two shirts on, if I wear one day the one, the next day the other on my skin, if that would be allright? My English-German-English dictionary I have forgotten too...so it has to work without it, maybe I don't need it, well, ok, it's a challenge. Well, at least I want to save me a sleeping place upstairs. But strange, why is not anybody telling me what to do, where to go? No one cares. That's no good, I feel so alone, lost, and the other people, they all seem to know what's up, they all seem so certain and confident. I guess the TMI people think we know all from our last visit?!

[You are discovering that you will be ok, you have what  you need at the moment. You are still concerned about future unknowns (where will you sleep), and hoping others will give you the answers you need. But...you have just told your self that you will have what you need when you need it, so are in some confusion (slight fog, yet some sun) about this. This, to me, is a repeat of the image of you standing between the structure on the left (predictability, straight lines, solid structure) and the garden on the right (change, unknowns, growth, life, not restricted, open to the air and sky), you are somewhere between the two.]

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Apr 17th, 2006 at 4:28pm

see, people do read you Spooky, not just me. my thoughts this morn about you is that PA said you are a kind person; and I picked this up a long time ago, so I'm thinking your heart chakra, a portal that feels love energy within the body, is open and active so that it comes out in your writing.
I think some people reach out to others thru this forum thru the heart, others come here and are wondering about the existence of the afterlife; we all have our reasons and intentions and it is so vast an area why we are joined in discussion. I just took a chakra test, lol, and the test said my heart chakra was over-active!! lol, then it said that means my other chakras have to work hard to keep in balance, and I might smother people too much in other words..funny, thats what me ma said!
well, hummph! I'll try not to smother you! if u want I can post the location to the test for fun.

love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Apr 17th, 2006 at 7:53pm

Hi Alysia,
yes it's a cool TMI trip, funny though insightful too. It remembers me of a method of self-and dream analysis I invented when I was a teen (well I'm sure that it has already existed) to imagine one is a kingdom with all what a kingdom is about: People, landscape, animals etc...and to see all these things as parts of yourself. It may then get more transparent for oneself who one really is, a method of reflecting. In dreams one can try this too, to see all people in a dream as parts or reflections of yourself. What groups are there? What does the landscape stand for? What is the "me" in the dream? Etc etc.

Regarding the heart chakra: Funny I found just in the last days that it is my heart chakra which would need to be more opened! I even had a visual of an angel coming with a key and unlocked my heart! So yours is pretty active; well but there really was no need for a test we already knew that ha ha!

Hi PA,
thank you very much, yes you got the feeling; well yes, lonely...can't be lonely getting such a response. A picnic yes, with you? No more lonely!
(btw you know Radiohead?)
Thanks again PA, hmm, you fly around sometimes like an angel and unlocking hearts?

Hi Carolyn,
yes I resonate with your comments. Thank you!

>>>strangers who are connected somehow, but separate from you?<<<
Yes, that is. You see, THEY are connected to each other, so I feel even more disconnected to them, due to the fact that they were in the group together, I alone. That isn't the way it should be!

>>>dark, neglected, represents something "unknown"<<< Yes very probably...now I get the idea it also could be unused stuff of my past where ghosts are spooking around and I have to clean up- yeah, maybe it's true, nomen est omen...

>>>Can't seem to progress past this area of unknown existence<<< A border perhaps; oh it may be a sign of my body (plants=vegetative as opposed to conciously) not to overspeed.

>>>You use your skills and knowledge to progress<<< indeed, my turn on that also. The one and only time I used it in a dream.

>>>You feel unprepared<<< Oh yes, lack of self-confidence, anxiety.

>>>It is evening, perhaps you are almost done with this phase, as you CLIMB up<<< aha, yes, that's quite a possibility, to think of phases, periods; from that dark cave like room up in the tree.

Your thought about this left-right scheme are interesting, I turned left to the building, would be like I felt not to be able to communicate with the others and instead go to the safety of the technical, but it is low, there is not much to discover and to get, it's like a shield, and I use technical things for communication instead of doing it directly. The pavemented place is the near aim, the garden the far, yes "back to the garden"- but first the work-uhh.

>>>the sun is there but doesn't quite shine<<< an in-between-state, the weather is holding breath, it's not bad, but it's like a pause, a timeout, yes it felt like Focus 15, and something is going to happen, but don't know when.

>>>YES! Your song/music/perspective IS important!!!!<<< Smiley

Yes, baggage and needless or hindering beliefs, that relates.

>>>so are in some confusion (slight fog, yet some sun) about this<<< Yes, pondering what shall I do? Is it right? Have I all I need? Exactly, in between, call it my home, hope it's becoming better!

Thanks Carolyn!

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Apr 17th, 2006 at 7:55pm

Hi, my attempt to analyze my dreams:

After the first dream I asked in meditation what that dream was about, the answer was: "I talk myself into the belief that I'm special. It's up to me. I can change it. How it comes in detail that I miss the group it cannot or must not be opened to me."

Now comes me the home-psychologist:

My interaction with others:
There is a lack of communication. I was worried about the other people, what they think of me, that maybe they don't like me, that they close me out. The keywords are so it seems EGO & FEAR (related to each other).
When I questioned what was going on, what I had done wrong, I DIDN'T ASK, I DIDN'T EXPRESS MYSELF. I discovered it right now- the easiest things I often don't see, maybe because something within me don't want it to see. There is a pattern I saw when I had some could-be-past-lifetimes- experiences, and this is SEPARATION. It had even culminated to a degree, that I found in a meditation I have to seek and rejoin my soul group members whom I separated from in other times; my "lost companions".

The location:
It was the TMI, though not the building I knew. The same location in both dreams could be meaningful, or the subconscious is just lazy. Why the TMI? It could stand for:
1. In general every place where people meet
2. A place of personal development
possibility (2) indicates: Especially if one has decided to grow, then it can get pretty tough, because there is no space for excusements or superficious, diminishing explanations. This is the place for hard facts, where I get what I deserve, because I am my own judge when driving this road. (2) Also refers to the according physical places, the "real" TMI and this board, that's right Alysia.

The travel bag:
In both dreams I worried about my little luggage. In reality I would plan exactly what to carry with me, and in the end I'm always moaning that I'm overpacked again. In the dreams, I did it not. This could mean a growing trust in myself because I'm not needing so much stuff anymore. To throw the load (maybe from the past) away to get a new start. Also my suspect I must have been very spontaneous is pointing in the direction of more freedom and less over-safety-thinking, less fear.

The sleeping place:
In both dreams I cared about my sleeping place. Another expression of anxiety/fear, here especially the basic fear of safety and roof.

Playing the cassette (dream 2):
I brought my own cassette and played it. I didn't want it to be heard by the others. To my surprise, it was heard and the head of TMI found it interesting. So: I am heard and it is not that bad. Again, interesting, I'm not directly communicating, only via this recording, and there was a glass between me and the others when I was inside while the others were outside; I STARTED TO COMMUNICATE indirectly via tape WHEN I THOUGHT THE OTHERS WOULDN'T HEAR ME. Wow. How shy.

The plants that tried to hold me (dream 1):
Maybe I was ought to stay near the TMI? Or I was going to get stuck? At this occasion, I activeley used imaginative skills I got through practicing my mind journeys (initiated by the TMI and Bruce), this is the only time I did this ever in a dream. It's near to start lucid dreaming. And it worked. So, I've learnt something useful.

Up on the tree (dream 1):
Want I to show them that I'm a cool guy? Wanted I to distance myself from them, while also be able to observe? Is it an expression of a feeling of superiority? Maybe all.

Who are "the other people"?
Don't know. I missed the chance to become acquainted with them keeping my mouth shut. So they are mainly to be seen as other people in general.

In short I say the moral could be: Don't get separated, talk to others, be confident.

Spooky

P.S. Or am I too harsh to myself?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Apr 17th, 2006 at 9:15pm

Spooky, just a couple more comments if I may about your dreams for your to consider.

we share music in common; I forgot what instrument you play? I play a little guitar, but the human voice instrument is my favorite. so ok, music is directly related to rythym, so if u are a percussionist or any kind of musician you have to stay "in beat." its like your number of vibrations that your soul is beating at. well sounds good so far. so the idea I'm trying to get across is music is very much communing and it's in our soul as we communicate to others, even if we don't bring our instuments, its what is at our core being. and in the dream u did not see the intrinsic value of your music although maybe you would like to see it that way. of course this is my perspective, as I've decided to start playing music again! weeeehoooo!!!! so never mind me. it is showing that you have a rythym to your development in the dream, first you are on the downbeat leading up to now the bridge, then to the harmony part, then it's being played so others can hear it, because every musician loves an audience; does not mean they have too much ego! ha ha!

then another idea. you are jumping up high. you can fly, so why not? but my pov, its a level of mind you can observe a different viewing point if you fly a little higher, take it all in better; a birds eye view. does not mean u are a smarty pants! ha ha! you are pretty humble guy..saw you as a monk awhile back, these  religious lives carry over a little, where we are always guilty of something, even if we can't remember what exactly! i have a nun in my disc memory; believe me, she not let me have much fun, but I somehow got her off my back as time went on.
ok, I've probably lost some friends by divulging that. well, too late! ha ha!

and those sticky weeds, u r going beyond your obstackles to break free. you are doing better than me, as I had a dream of a sticky belief system on my lip and it wouldn't come off. it was supposed to just come off by itself according to my fine philosophy..hee...well, it took about 2 years to finally understand that dream and just how sticky a belief can be; actually it was a conflicting beliefs. I believed two things and it makes you uncomfortable to believe two things at the same time. finally, you can see you can believe both sides of the question but choose to go with your choice.

hugs, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Apr 18th, 2006 at 8:05am

Alysia:
I played bassguitar (like our friend chilliRyan), but not currently, now I play a different one, and I didn't mention it cause I'm waiting for someone who discovers it on a PE session ha ha! Well yes I'm in percussion too and singer in a blues band (presently we're only two...our third man left...). It's indeed a good idea to focus more on music, or say "tunes" when traveling rather than only look at it too much in a technical-logical way. And then to tune into others...hmm, I did it but sometimes I forget. Good you're back to making music, Bob "the Bear" of Canned Heat said: "Once you get that feelin' I bet you'll never loose it" and that's true, isn't it? Have your song "You" in the ear- could sing it if I could recall more of the lyrics.

Well fly high, yes, get an overview- but have to come back and the market-place challenges want to be mastered too, have to do it in a sort of cool way, balanced, opened one time, shielded the other time. Well the monk, sort of "I know the right way to live and you have to do it just like that"- guy I encountered as a past life, he was in a kind of brotherhood but was thrown out cause he was to radical! Ha ha, yes. I saw myself as monk in the future, or maybe timeless, but the more buddhistic- let live- style sort of monk.
Was a cool thing breaking free of those sticky plants yeah. I was active and focused and made my way through it. It's a nice symbol- may it come true! Seems I must at least a bit wander in those dark corridors to get rid of some garbage and spook, and then hopefully get clear in mind without struggling beliefs.

PA:
No, didn't know that it was dedicated to Marvin ha ha! Yes have read Adams. Radiohead just comes over such serious. They're great, though I don't like every song of them, but that album is really nice and easy to listen.
Sometimes witch, sometimes angel, that's spicy. Hmm, "Witches and angels"...sounds like a cool name for a music album...

Love hugs and smiles to you,
Spooky

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #10 - Jun 1st, 2006 at 11:38am

Hi Spooky!   Smiley

Many times, I don't take time to read as much as I'd like on the forums, so a lot of time goes by before I get caught up on my reading.  So here I am now.

I'd just like to add, Spooky, that I've always enjoyed reading your posts because they are completely full of insight.  You definitely are not a rambler, you get right down to business and offer us a lot of good reading!  (I recently PM'd you saying the same thing didn't I?  I had felt the need, for some reason, to make a point to let you know I appreciate your posts!!)

Thanks for sharing these two dreams!  And I like all the interps everyone has to add.

Love, Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #11 - Jun 1st, 2006 at 12:34pm

I don't know Spooky. Do you ever try to visit TMI there when you journey?  Perhaps TMI's methods were good for a while, but it is time for you to move beyond them. Perhaps your soul group/disc/I-there isn't directly connected to TMI, so you shouldn't focus on TMI related methods etc as much.

I've never attended a TMI course or used any of its tapes. As far as I can tell, it isn't necessary for me.  Even though they are a good tool, perhaps you shouldn't be limited by them.

Third eye expansion seems to help with the ability to travel. Has your third eye been worked on? I know my guidance has worked on mine.

I've analyzed a lot of my own dreams, and found that sometimes they have more than one meaning.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #12 - Jun 1st, 2006 at 9:57pm

Hi Vicky! Thanks for your kind words!

Hi recoverer,
yes it's worth to think about other ways of meditation or traveling. And yes, it fits with my dreams.

I've established or discovered some places/states that are not part of the TMI system, I use the TMI system for quick relaxation and phasing now, the HemiSync recordings I listen not often now, once you get the trick, you can do it on your own.

New ways for me would be for example to turn the imagination down and get quiet, a thing I'm not very good in, so there's a potential, and like you mentioned, to pay more attention at Kundalini and the Chakras. I can do some things with my 3rd eye region, bodily sensations and visual patterns would appear, but not more so far.
When I do my journeys, my solarplexus region can get very, well, narrow, or annoying, burning, this feeling remains usually the rest of the day. I have no clear knowledge about if a chakra is especially worked on by my guidance, but if I would guess, I'd say the crown chakra. Open, closed, flow in and out, or a spiraling feeling around it, or an additional chakra above the supposed position of the crown chakra I perceive.

Well, experimental state I'm in, I'm always, will ask my guidance for some hints about what is to come.
Thank you for your input!

Spooky

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #13 - Jun 2nd, 2006 at 8:30am

Hi spooky,
this is a late reply ,maybe so late you won't see it and that's maybe a good thing.
Aspects of your dreams are similar to the Tarot's journey of the divine fool. ---A divine one, not a foolish one--this soul travels alone because  what he has to learn cannot be understood by others.  He travels light, has some music-maker and a dog for company. (Where's the dog, spooky?) He passes walls to the right but its gates do not open for him. A tree awaits up to the left, nature's gift of shade and respite .
In your version the gates did open but you didn't feel the brotherhood you expected.  Burs and seeds if what was planted tended to hold you back.

Selfishly, I don't like this interpretation, spooky. I'm not saying you should move on, because we benefit from your sharing your experiences. But maybe overall, on your whole journey, you will progress beyond (many of) us.

Has a tarot reader ever found which of their archetypal figures that you correspond with?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Jun 2nd, 2006 at 3:19pm

maybe both me and Spooky are the archtypal divine fool. don't want to take the conversation to me; but I'm interested Betson how many archtypes there are and assume you are reading tarot cards? maybe if you get time u could list them briefly.

I thought I was this type as I tend to travel with dogs, travel light, to mean I laff everything off after my wheels have ground it into nothing... Grin
possibly we can change our archtypes in life, although this may take a long while.
like Spooky (are you traveling alone, I hate labels, but loner is the label.) I do by choice. this board is the only connection I have to others with higher thoughts than surviving, and the mighty dollar gain.

so I don't know, to me all of us are fools, all of us are divine at the same time. and the adventure continues! yeaaaahhaaaaa!!! Lips Sealed
I meant to say fools, in that we believe in allusions and its so easy to do that in a belief system planet, you want to believe in the best of circumstances to happen, and yet if everything did happen exactly perfectly, I fail to see what we're here for in the first place if we can't drum up a surprise or a challenge for ourselves so we can be more than we think we are.

oh, see, I'm so greedy...I just focus on myself. Spooky I'm sorry! Lips Sealed  those weeds and plants and growth in your way in your dream, it worried me at first. but then I saw you chopped your way through anyway, because I think it means you must be industrious to remove your obstackles, so then I didn't worry..because the growth is something normal on the earth plane, and I supposed that the dream went further to say you are the only gardener who can forge this path by trimming natural vegetation back; then the next person comes after you will not have to do that work. hmm. sounds good to me. I think you are a service oriented person too otherwise you would not share your dreams with us. Wink

hugs and everyone have a good summer, unless you are in australia, I think it is winter there. alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.