Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Belief system retrieval/Gloreska (Read 3071 times)
identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Belief system retrieval/Gloreska
Apr 9th, 2006 at 5:54pm

I have tried another retrieval and have only a scant of verification. I once again used Bruce's CD for guideance.  I did my prep--- then took a walk through the forest. (How I love trees!!) There was moss beneath my feet and I could feel the crunch of the moss as I took each step.  I was barefooted. I saw flashes of light as if someone were pulling curtains away from a window, letting in the sunlight. There were both tall trees and short trees abound. I saw people shuttling about on vehicles like "speed bikes" of the Star War series. I could almost touch them. The vehicles were single seaters. The people went by swiftly, but quietly.  I went back to the forest awareness. This time I could see both inside the forest and also the outer edges of the forest.
Next, I was told to go to a belief system and find someone. I kept getting flashes of the Jim Henson muppets with Miss Piggy and Grover as Super Grover (dressed as a super hero). I saw Miss Piggy admiring herself in a room of mirrors.  Suddenly, in that same instance, I saw a woman standing in front of the mirrors admiring herslef.  I asked the lady her name. She turned toward me.  Her appearance was a glamourous blonde, as one would picture a movie star.  The scene kept going back and forth to the muppet awareness and I myself was briefly a muppet.  When I had the awareness of myself as I appear now in human form, I asked my Helper (this time I asked Hug) to come along with me. He first appeared as a HUGE man with a dark beard and long hair (like the charactor Haggrad) and gentle spirit with a wonderful heart. I said "I accept any way you present youself to me." With that said, Hug became "softer" in appearance and more average in appearance.  I asked hug for his help.  I then asked the woman what her name was. She replied, "Gloria". Where are you from? "Czechoslovakia".  What town?  It sounded like Zepher (??)  I thought to myself: I don't understand Czech.  How did you die?
"I died in a car accident. I had been terribly burned. I remember how glamourous Miss Piggy was.  I am glamourous like her."  I sensed Gloria wanted to be rescued form her hall of mirrors.  She kept repeating how glamourous she was NOW because she had been terribly burned in the car accident. I told, You are very beautiful now and ther are now more blisters or scars." She seemed pleased that I took notice. I questioned her how her name was just Gloria, if she were from Czechoslovakia? "My name is like Gloria, but it would be more difficult for you to say. My name is pronounced Glori-eska." As I continued to speak with her the name Gloreska seemed to be correct.
I told her my name and I had someone for her to meet . "Would you like me to take you from here?"
"Yes". I introuduced her to Hug: this is Hugger. He is a puppeteer who will take you to your next leve.   Hug stepped forward and gave her a gentle hug.  He also asked if she would like to leave "here". Gloreska said yes once again. There were so many mirrors that it "felt" like a fun house of mirrors. Gloreska trusted Hug because he presented himself as a puppeteer.  Gloreska trusted the fantasy of the muppets. She was always upbeat and happy while we were with her. 
Hug took Gloreska's hand and led her toward a door. They proceeded through the doorway and into another room which appeared to be another dimention/level of consciousness.  I followed. I asked "Which zone were we in?"  I heard Hug say it was focus 22 and we now entered focus 23.  Gloreska wanted to stay her for a while. She felt safe here.
When entering this zone, I had no feeling of others being present. I felt it was time to leave. I told Gloreska that I would come back and we (Hug & I) would help bring her to another level. I felt she needed to be left here in focus 23 to gain some spiritual awareness and strength.  We said our goodbyes and all smiled. 

Next, I asked Hug to take me to a room where I could get some advise on how to learn not to click out and how to remember  consciously  all that goes on during my meditations. He brought me to another room and said "Here are the tools you will need." He handed me (maybe a ROTE) a ball of information.  I said thanks. Then I was awake.

Followup-- In the Czech Republic, there is a town called Zverinek. The manufacturing plant is TEMAC and they manufacture auto gaskets for multi companies including Volkswagon. I know no one with the name Gloreska.
Love and Light --cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Belief system retrieval/Gloreska
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2006 at 6:20pm

This is great Cat. Thank you for posting it. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 7:05pm

identcat wrote on Apr 9th, 2006 at 5:54pm:
Next, I asked Hug to take me to a room where I could get some advise on how to learn not to click out and how to remember  consciously  all that goes on during my meditations. He brought me to another room and said "Here are the tools you will need." He handed me (maybe a ROTE) a ball of information.  I said thanks. Then I was awake.

I know this is an old thread and perhaps my question should go somewhere else? I wonder what that ROTE turned out to be? Did you become better at remembering retrievals, and in what way did it help?

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #3 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 9:44am

Because I was able to verify a friend of my mom's who passed away --- I had the fortitude to "let go" and allow my spirit self to go to whom ever needed me. Thus--- Gloreska came to me for help.  Since that time, she and my deceased cousin, Nanaco had joined together and traveled to a "recreation and relaxation" level.  On another visit, Nanaco and Gloreska went their separate ways, each to a different focus level and were completely happy to follow their own guides.  I was thrilled that both ladies finally came to "see" their guidance and travel onto a higher level than the limbo they were once in.

I hadn't forgotten them--- And Nanaco still lets me know that she is continuing/learning and that Gloreska is also on her way to better knowledge.
Love and Hugs--- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.