Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
On sedatives - a very very bad dream (Read 1454 times)
slslsl

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Rauma, Finland
On sedatives - a very very bad dream
Apr 3rd, 2006 at 10:51am

I suffer of insomnia and therefore I have some sedatives etc to help me sleep. And so was another restless night yesterday and I took a quite big dose of pills. Shouldn't done it, I think.

I don't know if I did slept or not, but it didn't feel like it then. I thought I was awake but it could have been a "reality dream" where you sleep about being in your bed and stuff.

My left hand was hurting very badly, and I thought I'm having a heart attack due to taking too much sedatives or something. It felt very bad and I thought I'm going to die. I just hoped it won't hurt so much, but it did.

Then I started to hear angry voices in my head. They just didn't stop, though I didn't hear what they were saying but they were very angry. At some point there were dozens of different voices just shouting nonsense to my ears.

I was too afraid to open my eyes, but after the voices started, I felt I couldn't keep them closed. I tried and tried but they just made them to open. Room was like it always is, but after I closed my eyes again, I saw (with my eyes closed) a silouette of a middle-aged man.

I still don't know if I were sleeping or not, but it was very terrible and scary. But when I think about that now, it also was a bit amusing. It has never happened to me before, even if I have had a larger dose.

Usually those pills just make me sleep. They would have made it last night too, but it was more vivid than a dream, alot more.

I don't think there's much to say or analyze this awake-nightmare, but I just wanted to tell it.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: On sedatives - a very very bad dream
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2006 at 9:57pm

It sounds to me like with the pills you took (too many) that you stepped into the lower astral realm. If I were you, I would find another way to help me sleep. There are tapes and CD's for just this sort of thing. The Monroe Institute has tapes/CD's that would help you. I'm sure there are a lot of sleep tapes that are probably cheaper around. Do a search on google or your favorite search engine. You need to stop relying on the pills.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.