Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
dream BST (Read 2208 times)
Lucy

C1
dream BST
Mar 1st, 2006 at 2:10pm

This was not a dream of the usual sort ....

This kind of thing happens to me when I reach a certain state of tiredness or get waked up after falling asleep when I am really tired and then fal back asleep. It must have to do with achieving a particular state of relaxation. I'm not so good with the body asleep- mind awake thing and this is one thing that happens.

Well I fell asleep late at night but not in bed and I got waked up and I moved to my bed. Can't recall what I was dreaming/thinking when I was waked up but it must be significant. So I never totally woke up; in fact I recall stumbling as if I were drunk but I wasn't. I think I was feeling some vibrations too...non-physical ones. So I fell back "asleep" very easily. Then I had this terrible "dream" . I was in a house with my son and then we walked to another house or another area. What was bad was the darkness. Like, why can't I learn to turn on the lights!!!! And there was something invisible in the darkness and I was afraid of it. Like unseen monsters. Thinking about what wqs happening woke me up. I sort of recall feeling mild vibrations, which is why I don't think it was a run-of-the-mill dream.

Does anyone else have experiences like this? I don't understand why everything is murky and foggy and dark. If part of me is stuck somewhere, I am probably calling any retrievers "monsters"! I can understand why sometimes people run away from retrievers.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: dream BST
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2006 at 3:39pm

Greetings,
Here are some more questions, Lucy,
Is this a lucid dream, since you questionned the conditions in the dream? If it is lucid, and you know (in it) you fear the darkness, are you dealing with the old fear of exactly that, that you feared the darkness, perhaps when you were raising your son? If so, laughing at fears usually dissolves it.
bets Cheesy

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2006 at 6:07pm

thanks for the comments. after I posed I found something at the links above that talked about fear and the foggy darkness...I can't find it right now.

So I had been to a meeting at the town hall the night before over something I have conflict with over the town and something I have, for better or worse, invested alot of emotional energy in. Not by design, that's just how my gut reacted. I was a basketcase over the meeting, I had to stand up and say my piece, and my neighbor acknowledged that my voice quivered. I do seeem to need to detatch more. It is something I have been emotionally ijnvested in for a while and I am afraid i will lose. I'm not surprised I had this wierd experience the next night. That's not to imply that all town officials and employees are monsters! : )

But I've been to places like this before, so if it is fear, then I must have a large residual territory of it. and why does it manifest as a Place??? or as an atmosphere ("atmosphere" as the word is used to describe the setting of a play). This one-act play is set in the Land of Fear.

Because of the vibrations I don't think of it as a lucid dream.

I don't usually think well enough in these experiences to remember to try PUL. I wonder if there is a correlation of that to not being able to do focus 10 or beyond well either.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #3 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 11:32am

I like the image of unseen friends who are pitching in to do something for me. I'm in conflict with the town over some proposed changes at the side of my property and I keep imagining angels on a "picket line" at the edge of the property there! Maybe picket line is too hostile. Anyway, I thought it was interesting you mentioned "those friends of yours do their own duties instead of trying to handle all of it all by yourself". I forgot to invite them to the meeting last week. But the memting was extended, which may be a bonus, so maybe they were there anyway.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.