Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
PE February 25, 2006 (Read 20299 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: PE February 25, 2006
Reply #30 - Mar 1st, 2006 at 3:20pm

PE's. I saw come commonalities to list:

1) a few of us went underground, into tunnels of caverns, I think 3 of us.

2) I count 3 also saw a flute. Rick did, he's posting on another board the same PE. and he went underground.

3) The ring Spooky saw on a hand I believe means he and Matt1000 are connecting as a ring is a connecting symbol. this came true.
4) Mair was seen in a robe by several people.
5) I've also been wearing orange color for a week or so, Mair picked up on this. she's been looking in my closet! ha ha!

I congratulate Wade to be attempting PE's although u said you are still reading about it. I enjoy your postings very much, I know it's hard in the beginning to just fly with it. if that was you I saw waving tattoed arms, I'll let it be you, but frankly, I'm getting two different images of u, one is a big softee, the other is trying so hard that he gets angry, maybe a middle path would be better?
comment to Betson: I like the way you said you would bring some excitement as when you do PE's, I've found if emotions enter in, it has helped me to do them, but admit, sometimes I get overwhelmed if the emotion I overdo and then I don't get the images too clearly, but maybe we can try a middle road there, both mental and emotion are creative stuff to work with in PE.

anyhoo, somebody please make a new PE topic for the 2nd sat. of March (date) as I don't have a calender, then we can do this again by putting our names down, we can build the energy and anticipation towards our next grand adventure! (like an affirmation builds steam)

ok, it's still fun to me anyway. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

wade

Afterlife Knowledge Member

centreville Virginia
Reply #31 - Mar 6th, 2006 at 3:54pm

hey alysia. You are right. I recently had thought about giving up on it all. At the time I was very angry and frustrated. I am a big softee 2...lol... I am waitning for my bills to go through and will get wave 2 from tmi!!! I love tlking to everyone here and I love you all!!!!!!!!!

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

wade

Afterlife Knowledge Member

centreville Virginia
Reply #32 - Mar 6th, 2006 at 3:58pm

Hey bets!!! I have an itresting story about the belief system crash you mentioned Imight of had. A reiki master came into the store and I waited on her. She said my aura was shooting out all over and could feel the pull from my heart chakra. I also had a gentleman the same day getting his masters in religous studies who odly enough started talking to me about beliefs. He wass very persistant. What are the odds? Just thought youd like to know and am looking forward to seeing everyone soon...love wade. Oha and maybe it wasnt me although I do have tatoos???

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.