Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
PE February 25, 2006 (Read 20289 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
PE February 25, 2006
Feb 22nd, 2006 at 12:57pm

So, is everyone up for our next PE this Saturday, February 25, 2006?  I will be there. I am planning on visiting the ECC (earth core crystal) if anyone wants to go with me.

Meet and greet at the large crystal and we'll take it from there.

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Re: PE February 25, 2006
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2006 at 3:52pm

Definatly!

Ive started reading Bruces again and going to do a few CD exercises from his book and also similar hemi-sync material to get back into the swing of things so hopefully i'll make an apperance. Sounds great!

Ryan

IP Logged

Leilah

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Nevada
Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2006 at 6:32pm

I'll try!

mangledloser  
IP Logged

ap

USA
Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2006 at 6:40pm

Me too!   Grin

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Feb 22nd, 2006 at 7:12pm

OK, let's blend some energies!
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Feb 23rd, 2006 at 2:16pm

yea, you bet, this is my energy signature for easy identification. love you guys!

on this thread if anyone wants to see a pic of the crystal Mair has placed one up for viewing. it gives a good visual for the subconscious to home in on if thats how you do things. I do. but you can do it the  best you can, I hope everybody trys!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #6 - Feb 23rd, 2006 at 5:32pm

I'll try to make an appearence also. Sorry I havent been around. I,ve been very down lately. It feels really good to be here just typing.....Im going to try to go find the pic now.....

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #7 - Feb 23rd, 2006 at 5:59pm

Oh yeah. I've also been looking for the posting that I've seen about 20 times and now can't find. It was the posting ive seen on requesting PUL to be sent to you by a number of people on a website? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

Daff
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 24th, 2006 at 8:47am

Marilyn,

Is there a specific time?

Daff

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #9 - Feb 24th, 2006 at 1:42pm

Hi Daff,

Usually some of the people set their Intent to do it while sleeping. Others like myself do a specific meditation to join the others. All you have to do is say to yourself something like "I set my Intention (Intend) to be with the group at the crystal for our PE."

Since there is 'no-time' out there, it doesn't matter what time here in the physical that you do it.

See ya there. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Daff
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 24th, 2006 at 2:00pm

Thanks Marilyn.....sounds like fun.

Daff

IP Logged

apttec
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Feb 24th, 2006 at 5:47pm

Yep count me in too!

Love, Ricardo Grin

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #12 - Feb 26th, 2006 at 11:27am

Hey Everyone, And also hiya Ricardo, welcome over here!

Well I finally made it, for a very short time though lol. I was laying relaxing and wasn't planning to try go OBE but rather see what comes to me and maybe phase there.

I got a few images and let these come through as i relaxed then suddenly the image starting coming into view. At first I felt the picture, the scene rather than me seeing it if that makes sense, but then i started to enter "there" as in phasing. Trouble is I needed to move my position (bit uncomfatable) and this brought me out as soon as I had gone in.

Theres not anything to go on here but i saw the crystal on top of the hill, i entered just slightly below it so as i looked up there is was. The grass was nice and green and soft. There were also a few people up there, maybe around 6-8 when i was there. I felt like I had just arrived after these people as there was a lot of commotion of greetings!

Well thats all for me but a pleasing start as I havent made it before! I plan to try more to get out there before this weekend is up.

Ryan

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #13 - Feb 26th, 2006 at 2:46pm

Last night when I went to bed, I set my Intent to meet with everyone here at the crystal.  When I arrived, I saw several people standing around in groups talking and laughing. First I saw Alysia dressed in an all turquoise colored blouse and skirt. She was dancing all over the place and looked so pretty. I remember greeting Ricardo with him wearing a bright yellow sweater. We hugged, so good to see him. I also saw someone in orange but didn't know who it was. Anyone remember wearing bright orange?  I saw many more people, some I recognized and some I didn't. It felt like a very joyous occasion.

Then we all held hands and entered the crystal and charged up. After that I remember saying I was going to the ECC and jumped down a hole in the ground, remembered landing at the crystal and promptly fell asleep.  I'm hoping more joined me at the crystal.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Feb 26th, 2006 at 5:23pm

on friday I decided to go early to the crystal in imagination and ended up with a huge crowd of people. I was standing to the side watching. a young man with no shirt on was flailing his arms and had tatoos on both arms and the crowd stood back and walked away. I couldn't hear what he said..he might have been trying to PE here and asking for help.
______

then last nite I remembered Rick said something about looking underground, something about hollow crystals? so I was curious and still awake and found myself exploring a crystal cave with pink quartz walls, tunneling into that and got the feeling this was under the ground at TMI, a place I've never been physically. the way I got underground was to enter the crystal first.
____

Mair, I usually do dance around a little when I go to the crystal, I can't seem to stay in one spot for long. and just recently I have bought some turquoise and bright orange clothing to wear instead of my usual brown and grey clothing. lol. u can see me 1/2 mile away coming. yes, skirts and blouses. family dollar stores have the wildest clothing for cheap. the bright orange top is my favorite I wear everyday now. I do not think I'm pretty, but thanks for saying so! I'm working on what pretty is. but u know on the other side you can look like whatever you want to so easy. Mair, you are really expanding your talents these days. I am so happy when I think of you! this is how I know....

we should all do this again in a week or 2 weeks because it's fun! I will be awaiting the next suggestion to do so. love, alysia

hi I'm back! just remembered yesterday was also listening to a wonderful tuba doing a tune I was trying to remember but it was not a familiar tune, so could have been an original of Matt's.  synchopated, lilting. I very much enjoyed listening to it..lol..I keep wanting to write the notes down, but I'm not good at note writing for a tuba. it was a happy tuba btw. and I saw Spooky with a flute and I saw a rounded stage area we could stand on. I brought my guitar but was too spellbound with the tuba to play my instrument. and I thought to myself, I don't think Spooky plays a flute?...    ...

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.