Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Precognitive dream technique (Read 1485 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Precognitive dream technique
Feb 20th, 2006 at 11:44am

Greetings,
This seems weird but I share it because we are here to learn what our consciousness can tap into, right?
This is also to go along with Matt1000's precog-log idea:

A while back I read about using a candle to focus eyes to have a vision that sees into the personal future. The candle is put about 1 1/2 ft or so in front and a bit higher than eye level in a darkened room.  It may be adjusted forward and back until a shift in one's 3rd eye is felt. Then eyes are shut. The light speckles collected by the physical eyes will shift around and
swimmingly group themselves into what looks like a rocky cave lit from within. Sometimes the light changes from goldish to blue, and it is said that you then have entered the blue grotto. I don't know the difference between the gold light and the blue; can anyone help me out here?
If you keep peering steadily, the rocky forms become people or animals and become animated. When I first started this yers ago the animals were all ferocious, but i learned to laugh at them and they slunk away.
Once you've learned the set or focus for your eyes you don't need an outer light to get started.
I've found the images move faster if I internally ask or confirm to my interpretor what I'm seeing, step by step like this:
Me: Rocks.            Interp: nnnn
Me: now a man!    Interp: (gives touch on neck that slightly nods my head yes.
Me: Man leading child.   Interp: nod touch
Me(not surmounting fears): Will man hurt child? Interp:NNNNNN!
Me: So man cares for child--is father?  Interp: nod touch. Sigh. Done. The images were all backlit in deep shadow without detail, so confirming what they are helps me be sure.
-- So in my future I will see a caring father.
----Next night a regular dream of being interviewed by a kind man. 'What do you like to do?' he asks.
"I like working outside," I respond. His wife wipes her hands on her apron and slightly smiles. I look around and see pleasant but plain country-style house, lots of windows and light thru thinly veiled curtains. I like the people and what I see tho it is strange to me
---So I interpret that the grotto vision predicted the purpose of the next night's dream, that I was being interviewed for participating in a new family group. 
When? If I go while I'm still active on this board I'll ask my husband let you know.
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Precognitive dream technique
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2006 at 3:21pm

Very interesting. I'll have to try it sometime, never have, although when meditating, I like to have a candle burning if it's dark outside. My apartment is too light during the day which is good as I love light. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.