Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
From thier world into ours. (Read 5531 times)
dwdream2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

St Petersburg Florida
From thier world into ours.
Feb 11th, 2006 at 9:24pm

This is a soul retrieval this was to the extreem where I was so caught up in it, I came to the feeling of belonging more in thier alternate reality then my own here in the physical. This happened a couple of years ago, and I haven't shared it with this group. nore not anyone at all. I set out for a full nights sleep. I am surprised to find myself standing fully lucid in a kitchen of a old home or apartment. The room looks as if it hasn'd been touch in many years, lots of dust, and dirt and cobwebs. Where I am standing I see another opening to a room in front of me, and to my left a window with lace curtens, and to my right a short hallway to another 2 rooms. I hear a sound behind me to see a short stocky man dressed as a catholic preist. I didn't get his first couple of sentences, he took me off guard, but realized he was talking about a women who used to live in this home, many years ago. She had disappeared, and was never found. He began to talk about her personal life, and a movie started to play in the lace curtens of her life. It appears to me she is in her late twenties, and has a family. I see her and a carrige with a little girl. She is smiling and waving at the camera, trying to get the young girl to respond for the camera. The priest tells me he feels she is in this house, but has not been able to make contact with her. She is very religious, but for some unknow reason she does not reveal herself t him, and this is why I was brought there. He ask me to stay a while and look around to see if she appears. He just vanishes, and I decide to take a look around. It is a very small place and looks as if furnished with early 20s or 30s furniture. The adjoining room in the dining room. Very plain, and has a chill to it. It is fairly light outside and the rooms are somewhat dim. I walk down the hall to find the childs room to my right. I walk in and frind the crib full of snow. There is a wind blowing outside, and the snow is blowing in through the broken window. It is now nightfall, and I can't barely see where I am going. I walk back to the kitchen where I started from, and get a draft down the back of my neck. I say outload, " are you here, you having nothing to fear." I hear another noise, and sense there i someone behind me and turn. I see a very charming woman with long flowing blond hair raching out to me. When she is just about to touch my shoulder she dematerializes and I feel her go through me. I turn and she is gone. I feel there is nothing more I can do, and want to end this experience, so I think of my body and instantly spring awake. I am on my stomach, and go to turn over. Then this amazing thing happens. I feel something someone enter the room, and is now sitting on my back. I now can not move, no matter how hard I try. I didn'y even think to ask for her name, so I couldn't ask if it were she. So I asked"Is it you from the house? Did you follow me back? If so give me a sign, a noise?" Then I feel a finger on my cheek and she is pushing on my cheek rather hard, and I can see the indent of her finger pushing my cheek up towards my eye. They I can feel her lift and she was gone.  This experience was so cool, and I felt no fear

Through the portals of the mind are doors to the universe, Through the consciousness of the soul are the doorways to the impossible, leaping beyond time and space. Infinite universes to explore.&&

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: From thier world into ours.
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2006 at 9:59pm

WOW! I had energy running through me reading this. How very cool. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2006 at 8:13pm

Yes dwdream2, that's a real goodie. I've heard it the first time that a retrievee follows the retriever to the etheric level, and it never happened to me. Where she might be now?
Also, that you had no fear is indeed remarkable. Sometimes I think if someone is sent to a mission by some wise guys, they also care that you stay cool.
Thanks, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

dwdream2

St Petersburg Florida
Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2006 at 9:26am

Yes Spooky no fear, I have learned over the years to trust my instincts, intuition if something is harmfull or not. I sensed no fear from her or myself, just a peacefullness, and somewhat releif on her part to be freed, or should I say opportunity for her now to be aware things have change, and she has many more opportunitites now. I hope it happens again, in my life time. It was and still is very exciting. I was recently telling a friend of this story over breakfast, and for some unknown reason, I got this swell of emotion, a tearfull swell, and it took alot out of me energy wise. Something I didn't expect.
Another question, I have been trying to get a pic up on my profile, and it never shows up. Can anyone suggest something?  Thanks.

Through the portals of the mind are doors to the universe, Through the consciousness of the soul are the doorways to the impossible, leaping beyond time and space. Infinite universes to explore.&&

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Feb 14th, 2006 at 11:28am

Doug, with this swell of emotion, it makes me wonder if she was an aspect of you. That would account for the emotion. That would also account for why she followed you back. My guidance is telling me she is an aspect of you.  Shocked

Go to www.photobucket.com and create an account and load your picture there. Then copy the link from under the picture and paste it in your profile. Worked for me and others. Wink  I want to see you again. Wink

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

dwdream2

St Petersburg Florida
Reply #5 - Feb 14th, 2006 at 12:56pm

I can see where you coming from, but the priest telling me of her life, and showing the movie in the curtains, how would that relate from your perspective. I am confused. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - Feb 14th, 2006 at 1:10pm

The movie was to show you something about her. By aspect, I mean a past life of yours. I didn't mean that she was an aspect that you lost but an aspect of yourself/past life. All our past lives are aspects of ourselves. Does this make more sense to you? Perhaps you can contact her. Many people are now talking to past life aspects.
Frank DeMarco in the TMIExplorer's group has been posting fantastic conversations with other 'aspects' of him/past lives. Are you still in the group? It would pay to be, believe me.  I have 6 people from Linn's forum that I send these conversations to.  I'm keeping them in Microsoft Word.  And someone that I had a past life with is also having conversations with his past lives.

I've had some come to me too but don't yet have the 'ability' to talk to them that good yet.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

dwdream2

St Petersburg Florida
Reply #7 - Feb 14th, 2006 at 1:24pm

I thought thats what you were talking about, but did not want to assume anything. Best coming from you..... Yes this would make perfect sense for another time, another personality, another life.

I am still in the TMI group, and read much of the postings. Would like to hear more of your experiences with past lifes. Communications with them.
Please share. Grin

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #8 - Feb 14th, 2006 at 2:37pm

Well, the one that I've had the most conversations with is Peter, disciple of Yeshua. This was after I'd retrieved him. Of course others on here don't believe it, couldn't believe that Peter was stuck. Oh well. Wink

He came to me one day while I was sitting outside (while living in Lynchburg, VA) and no one was more surprised than me. He wanted to thank me for retrieving him. He also took me (wide awake) in my mind to the Sea of Galilee where I could smell the water and the fish. He took me to a hillside where Yeshua was sitting with Mary, Mary Magdalene and the other disciples. I could feel the LOVE ENERGY from Yeshua. I can't begin to describe how all this felt.

I haven't really had anymore conversations with Peter but I see that this is where I need to do some meditating. I want to learn so much from him.

There were others that I can't think of right now who just stopped by to say thank you. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Feb 15th, 2006 at 8:25pm

Hi dwdream2,
I sometimes have the same thing occuring when I re-read an old retrieval and/or tell it. It seems to be for me I'm very good in suppressing emotions for the moment, but later they come up and touched me to tears. Must not necessarily mean to be an own aspect, but if you're a nice guy, all people can become close to you, and then it's about to clear uncomfortable and unnecessary emotional attachments, as Bruce mentioned it several times in his books.

Maybe your picture is much too big or much too different from being in a square shape.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.