Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Before the Flood (Read 2500 times)
dwdream2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

St Petersburg Florida
Before the Flood
Feb 6th, 2006 at 7:36pm

Before New Orleans was wiped out by the flood from the hurrican I had this experience. It is great.
I have been very busy with changes in my life, and time on this board has been nonexistant for quite sometime. Now its time to get back on the astral paths to adventure.
These experiences just happen, I often don't plan them, and welcome them with open arms.
   I find myself materilizing behind this young well dressed man. He is wearing a nice long sleeve button down maroon shirt, with off white colored dress pants. He has thick black hair semi long with thick eyebrows. He turns to me and is a little startled. He is confused, and lost. I greet him with a smile and hello, and I am wondering myself, where am I. I look around and see many old buildings and a long cast iron fence running the length of a sidewalk to the street some 100 ft from us. Again I ask where am I, and a voice says in my head," New Orleans " I turn to the guy and tell him this. He becomes even more confused, and scared. I ask him his name, it is Josh. Being in the frame of mind he is in, I don't want to pressure him to much. I tell him he is in a place, a place where things are not the norm. He gives me a look, like " your weird " and gives me a smirk. I ask him to go for a walk down to the street, and to walk to the other side of the cast iron fence where I see another walk going to another area across a grassy lawn. He dowsn't want to go. I tell him I can proove things are not what they appear, and instead of walking, I levitate off the ground and float down to the street. He quickly runs to catch up with me, with excitement..... Over excitement, and he starts rambling, on, and I am not understanding a word he is saying. Anyway, we walk down the cement walk way, and it appears at a end of a block that has a point to it. We walk past these cement stairs, and it appears to be some type of pub. I was curious of the name, and take a step back onto the street and see a old worn down sign, and its' name is ( Dead Mans Pub ). I thought it was so cool, but it was better inside. We walk in and I see this little red head freckled kid running around picking up glasses, and mugs. I thought, it was cruel, child labor.. As we walked deeper into the pub, my curiosity got the better of me, and I wanted to explore, forgetting for a brief moment about Josh. As I walked around and looked I noticed little tree frogs, everywhere, on the windows, on people, on the floor. They are everywhere. I walk around to the other side, and see a little black dog on the floor, and realize its one of my dogs that died many years ago. Sadly she doesn't seem to recognize me, so I question myself if it is her or not. I then remember Josh, and walk back around to the other side of the pub, and find him in a shock state. It appears he knows this red head freckled kid. It was a aqaintance of his as a child, and he had died at a very young age. Josh puts two and two together, and realizes, if he is dead, and so am I.  I tell him, " You never die, you move on, and someone is always here to guide you. I am here for you now, but there will be others along your journey. You have much to look forward to." I suggest going out for a walk to enjoy the sun. We walk out on the other side of the building, and a little down the street, we see a street market, and just beyond there is a path along a body of water. We walk past the many booths, and start up the path, and I feel myself being pulled up. I turn to him, and say, " it is time for me to go" With no control I see Josh from a angle above him moving faster and faster away. " I tell him not to fear, and explore." Then I find myself in bed opening my eyes.

Through the portals of the mind are doors to the universe, Through the consciousness of the soul are the doorways to the impossible, leaping beyond time and space. Infinite universes to explore.&&

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Before the Flood
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2006 at 7:53pm

Howdy there Doug old friend. Doug is the one that took the photo that I use here and put the orbs in too.  We 'reconnected' at Lifeline at TMI. When I say reconnected, I mean that we've had past lives together.Wink

Anyway, it's good to hear from you and this is a great retrieval.  Hope to keep hearing from you.

Much Love,
Mairlyn Wink  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

dwdream2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

St Petersburg Florida
Re: Before the Flood
Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2006 at 9:34am

Thank you dearest friend. Miss you so much. Miles away but close at heart.

Through the portals of the mind are doors to the universe, Through the consciousness of the soul are the doorways to the impossible, leaping beyond time and space. Infinite universes to explore.&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.