Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Bon Jovi Dream (Read 2306 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
A Bon Jovi Dream
Feb 5th, 2006 at 3:38am

Here is a dream I had a few nights ago:
I was with my daughter Teri and she introduced me to Jon Bon Jovi. (I have a crush on both him and Richie Sambora in physical reality) All of a sudden he was hugging me and I had these incredible feelings of love for him and he for me (not sexual) Then he was gone. A few minutes later someone came in and said that Jon Bon Jovi was dead. This person was hugging me too. Finally, I realized that I was awake and my mind kept going over and over this and the feelings of love were so strong. I even wondered if this was prophetic but haven't heard anything on the news about him dying.
I realize that this was most likely the death of something negative in me that came up but I don't have a clue as to what.

Then today I just remembered something from the dream. The Bon Jovi song 'Hey man, I'm alive...........' was going through my head over and over after I heard he was dead. Now this puts the slant of the afterlife in it, first he was alive, then dead, then the song saying he's alive. 

Now this makes me wonder more about the meaning since I already know that we never die. Hmmmmm, maybe more will come to me. I posted this on a very spiritual forum I'm on and this was one person's reply:

I can't resist this one, although I admit, I do not know Bon Jovi, so have no associations with the musician.
I like the dream, my impression is you are embracing life, love, joy.
The word "bon" means "good" in French, doesn't it? and Jovi is like jovial (happy, joyful).
The strong love you brought back from the dream, and the feeling of something being released, very positive.
Others look to you for support, as they perceive loss, yet you do not see loss but life.
I was curious about the song in your dream, and Googled for the lyrics. The chorus:

Hey, man I'm alive I'm takin' each day and night at a time
Yeah I'm down, but I know I'll get by
Hey hey hey hey, man gotta live my life
I'm gonna pick up all the pieces and what's left of my pride
I'm feelin' like a Monday, but someday I'll be Saturday night

The song is about acceptance and being in-the-moment, being present, living life? Also facing work and play (Monday beginnng the work week, and Saturday Night, enjoying self.)

Did you know that last week Bon Jovi was in a plane crash and survived: "Speaking at the Air Canada Centre after the scare the 'Always' singer revealed: "Rumours of our deaths have been greatly exaggerated."

http://news.pipex.com/Pipex/News/Story_Page/0,13319,5305_968658,00.html

If you didn't know about this, your dream is very perceptive!

I didn't know this and was amazed.
I took a nap this afternoon and when I laid down, I asked guidance why I had this dream. I was given a rote that said basically that I'd been feeling doubts (as I do sometimes still) and that I needed a verifiable dream to give me confidence. This made perfect sense to me. I've always felt that I've had KNOWNS and that verification, as bandied about on Bruce's board, is pushed too much over there. (some people will never believe anything) I've had verifications before too but never quite like this.

Just sharing Wink
Love, Mairlyn 

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: A Bon Jovi Dream
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2006 at 11:36am

Thank you, Mairlyn,
That was an amazingly multi-layered confirmation!  Apparently any resource can be accessed by the great perceivor.  (Do you speak French?)
I'm trying to identify how many confirmations the one 'dream' brought---?  1) that you are loving in a good and joyful way; 2) that you are sensitive to information in the 'ether'; 3) that someone you care about is well; 4) that that someone experienced a potentially fatal accident; 5) that life is good and joyful;  ---more?
Have you retraced the time of your dream to Bon Jovi's accident?
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: A Bon Jovi Dream
Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2006 at 2:08pm

Thanks for your comments. My dream was a couple days after the accident.  And no, I don't speak french at all.

I feel that, as someone else said in the other forum, that I tapped into the Universal Consciousness so therefore yes, any resource can be accessed by the perceiver.

Since that dream, I haven't had any that I've remembered.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.