Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sri Lankan retreival (Read 4842 times)
jazzman
Ex Member

Sri Lankan retreival
Dec 29th, 2004 at 1:36pm

Hi everybody! I am new to posting but have been coming to the board for years and have read Bruce's and Robert Monroe's books and have done the home Monroe Institute tapes through Focus 21. This morning I put on the Focus 21 free flow tape and even though I am not great at retreivals felt I should go there to the sunami hit lands and do something helpful if possible. No feeling of passage but I was there above a coastal village, palpable feelings of grief, despair and incredible wreckage, the dead walking around with the living looking for their body, lots of  light helpers too. One said to me "why dont you go down to the beach and see who you can find" so I did, and it was sunlit even though it is  nightime there. Found a man about 40 who knew he was dead and a little 4 year old girl who didn't. Even though she'd drowned with her brother and other children she was dry haired. I made a white cannopie above my shoulders and they got on it. I stopped to go to the bottom of the sea where someone else was tangled in wreckage. he was there with his body but I couldn't get him to come up. Went back up to the cannopie where my other two were and instantly arrived at a common Indian abode. His parents looking grey-haired and distinguished, came out and he embraced them sobbing. They offered to take the little girl but she didn't want to go with them. She just wanted to find her mother and family so we went back. She could not recognize where she was because of the wreckage. Children I think, often dont get the transition between physical life and death. Anyway I'm wondering what to do with this sweet darling of a child and ask some helpers. I usually just sense them but I was really looking at them and saw that they can assume any form they wish....or not. Just then a tall, maby 7 foot grey-haired Indian woman in veils so heavanly and of angelic feeling appeared, spoke to the chilid in her language and took her by the hand and she shyly, as are 4 year olds of strangers, but went with her. I then saw a way station (my word} of pole,scrap and bannana leaf abodes set up around a shining sea and people sitting there in clean clothes, clean Madras bedding and a feeding center closeby, many waiting to see what other relatives and friends come across in the ensuing weeks and months ? Not much considering the number of passed over people but they know I'm new at this and give me small tasks. I then shot up above the earth and could see the light rings around it. Outside in Focus 1, a utility truck was gunning it's engine and the noise distraction proved to be to much so I returned. I play jazz in New Orleans and will post more when I get a work break. Love and big Hellos to you all. Iv'e been reading the posts for so long, you all feel like friends already!

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Sri Lankan retreival
Reply #1 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 2:36pm

Fantastic work Jazzman. It does my heart good to see so many helping out. Bless you.  Smiley

With Love,
Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Reply #2 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 4:49pm

Thanks for taking the time to post Jazzman!  Your experience will help a lot of hemi-sync newcomers realize that they can contribute despite their newbie status.  I'm sure many will see my post on the same subject and think "Gee! I could never do that!"  But they'll read yours and think "Gee, maybe I could do that!"  Which, of course, they can.

Nice work too, btw, going underwater can be right strange the first time you do it.  Don't be shy, post some more!

best wishes from canada: gordon

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 6:28pm

thanks for posting this Jazzman, it's good to know you care Grin and yes, we are all family here. I'm a musician too, who does not care for jazz, unless it's ragtime Grin but we need the music so keep it up! and to me, retrievals are music also. the music of the soul. love, alysia Wink

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 7:43pm

Ah Alysia, I like that......retrievals are the music of the soul.  Smiley

Love,
Mairlyn   Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

jazzman
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 2:07am

Hi you guys, Thanks. It's great to hear from you. I'm going to try to go there again in the morning when I'm rested to retrieve or just spread love to the suffering people. Peace, Jazzman

IP Logged

Agnes
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 3:02am

Hello everybody,

We also have in Poland conversation board (but only for participants Bruce' workshops) and we are regularly sharing our  experiences reg. Sri Lankan retrievals.  Thausends of deceased are still waiting for our help.

Anybody who knows methods of retrieval please work with us.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.