Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
girl on the railroad (Read 1902 times)
ParanoidAndroid

girl on the railroad
Dec 23rd, 2004 at 12:47am

I had a dream. In that dream there was a girl..less than five years old. She was on a railroad, wandering. I knew she was dead.Yet I dont know how.She looked at me once.Then I tought to my self. They will see "what goes out of my chest" and some  will come to get the girl. I didnt talk to the kid, I dont know if anybody ever came.and this is all.

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: girl on the railroad
Reply #1 - Dec 23rd, 2004 at 10:49am

Wink do you do retrievals? this sound very much like one! especially noting "what goes out of your chest" Grin most likely an energy from the heart area, the seat of PUL, your connection with all life or compassion, but more than that. I think if you haven't conscious memory of doing retrievals, you must have been doing some reading up on it, and this is you, out there, starting to get to the heart of the matter, what I call a spiritual bleed through dream. in the beginning we may not see helpers and guides but only vaguely, if at all, and we most often don't follow up on where these folks are taken; it seems enough just to get their attention, after that, working forces step in and I can't describe it well, but a peace settles over the area. here u got her attention because she looked at you. then u told yourself "they will see" that energy of yourself which went from your chest. it gets even more interesting if you keep up this exploration! Wink love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.