Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Advice please :) (Read 2742 times)
Azreal
Ex Member

Advice please :)
Dec 21st, 2004 at 8:50am

Hello all,

This may not have any bearing on the afterlife but I wanted to satisfy my own curiosity.

A few years ago i was playing Rugby (the more manly version of American Football  Grin only joking) and I dislocated my hand and had to go to hospital. When I got there I was given Gas to stop the pain, 2 canasters later I was out cold. Now, the point of this is that I can distinctly remember hearing everyrthing happening outside however I also remember being in conversation with someone and having the choice of going with this person or waking up. I remember it felt like I was in my own mind, I heard my mum and the nurse calling me to wake up and it was almost as if I was walking out of darkness ... when I awoke my mum and nurse were there but I remember feeling frightened and cold because It seemed as though I could have stayed in my own consciousness and not gone back.

The question I pose is is it just me and it was the gas which had this affect on me, or is this an example of the beginnings of the afterlife - helpers coming and all. Its really annoying because I cant recall this voice or if it was a person ... all I remember is that it was like I was in a room discussing things and me saying I better go back...

can someone help and tell me if its me and my imagination. I would be curious to know.

peace to all.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Advice please :)
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2004 at 2:26pm

Hi Azreal,

Many years ago my mother had a near death experience (NDE) during a surgery she was having.  In the recovery room she told me a similar story of what had happened to her.  She said that she was the one who told herself to go back into her body because she wasn't finished yet.  It's possible that your experience was similar. 

Love, Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Azreal
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2004 at 2:32pm

Perhaps it is similar.

I certainly remember me having to make a conscious effort to go back to my body and it was strange that I could hear my mum etc calling me and thinking that I had better go now.

I would be very interested to know who this person I was conversing with was ... if indeed it was a person and not me imagining it ...

The reason I think this experience to be strange is that when I was younger I shattered my arm and wrist and had to go under an operation but couldnt remember anything but on this occasion I did ... as I said it was like being in a room reflecting on things and having the option to withdraw or to go back .. I whent back as I was afraid aboutr what would happen if I withdrew ...

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 21st, 2004 at 4:05pm

same thing with my mother. she opted to come back because she had just given birth to a child. there was a bunch of people around her helping her decide. her mothering instinct decided for her. it would be nice to be able to "recognize" helpers and guides in these areas, sometimes we have to develop ourselves further for that sort of thing; the idea that we are all alone here is what makes us develop strong wills, but really, we are being watched over, by those who care.  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.