Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Interesting Retreival (Read 3038 times)
Bob McKelvy

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Rockport Texas
Interesting Retreival
Dec 24th, 2004 at 3:28pm

[b]Grin Had an interesting
retreival that I wanted to share with this wonderful family  that I recently posted on Linns forum!  Cheesy 

Several years ago, used to be a big time Harley biker, complete with all  of the gear, leather jacket, etc.  Was also ( still am ) a sailor with a cabin sloop.

Had a fairly active psychic group who would meet at my house twice a month. Interesting lot.  Used to take them sailing on my sloop.      

One evening, went OBE, found myself on the Harley while Astral projecting.  That has never happened before. Knew something was up.  It was about 3 AM.    As I was tooling down the highway, saw the  18 year old daughter of one of the members of my psychic group standing on the side of the highway looking at her car which was upside down in one of the canals full of water. Knew that she just drowned.  She ran off the road and flipped upside down  in the canal.     Pulled off and parked next to her. Asked her "Annie, do you know just what happened? "  She had a pretty good idea and asked me if she was dead.  I said yes, and that is why I am here.  Are you ready for a ride to the "big city".

Looked back at my Harley...It turned into an awesome good looking machine with all kinds of chrome.  Didn't know about the retreivals back then.   My thought... WOW  !! The gods are nice to me tonite. Such a nice Harley  !!   Cheesy

Annie knew what was up because she participated in a lot of our meetings and long talks on my Sloop.

She was very concerned about leaving her mother behind. Told her that I would take care of her, not to worry.      Saw the very bright lights of the big city way off  in the distance.    We were extremely happy as we blasted towards it.

The following morning, her grief stricken mother called me bawling her head off as she told me about her daughters death.     Told her that Annie was OK, that I just took her to heaven last night.
Also relayed some last minute messages that Annie wanted me to pass on to her.

Life down here is a happy event, one to enjoy to the fullest. The love bonds we establish with each other at all levels is the glue that holds this all together.   So glad to find this group after a hard long search.   Love Bob  Grin
[/b]

The Spiritual Adventure Continues .
Bob McKelvy Bob McKelvy Enter your address line 1 here bob.mckelvy.5@facebook.com  
IP Logged

Windameir/Dave

Re: Interesting Retreival
Reply #1 - Dec 24th, 2004 at 3:44pm

Bob, What a great retrieval. I think it was a wonderful gift that you could be there for her and her family.
Did you have an encounter with someone in the "City" you were headed for or did your recolection of events end as you both roared tward the city on your bike?.

I want to say that I am glad you found this group too... and I am looking forward to reading more of your experiences it sounds like you have been at it for quite a while now.

Much Love
Dave

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #2 - Dec 25th, 2004 at 10:56am

That was great Bob.I had one not long ago,when a woman asked me would I try to find her husband,who died a few weeks before.I said yes I would try.I lay on my bed and used my imagination by pretening getting out of my body and walking through my bedroom door and into the afterlife.Than I asked for a helper to help me find the womans husband.At first I heard sobing as if someone was crying.I than saw it was Tom,the womans husband.He told me that he cheated on his wife,But he loved his wife better than the other woman.I told tom to go to the light,and that everything would be alright.A few weeks later I met toms wife and asked her if her husband ever cheated on her.She said yes he did and nobody knew about it but her.She never told anyone about it.And I never knew the man.He also told me about a bank account that she was not aware of,and thename of the bank.She later told me she went to that bank and found that he did have this account in the bank.She asked how I did this.I told her I learned how to do it by what I learned from Bruce.Love George

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #3 - Dec 25th, 2004 at 11:52am

What's interesting to me about this Bob, is that obviously "Bob There" knew exactly how to do retrievals while "Bob Here" just thought he knew how to go obe and have fun.  This phenomenon has always fascinated me.
After reading Bruce's book#1 and getting some hemi-sync tapes, I practised and very soon found I could do retrievals of a fairly complicated nature, including all sorts of stuff Bruce had never written about.  So i came to the conclusion that this board was to awaken us to the powers we already had, although it took a couple of years to get to that point confidently.
cheers, gordon

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.