Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Am I psychic or something???? (Read 4230 times)
Michele
Ex Member

Am I psychic or something????
Dec 22nd, 2004 at 10:40pm

Hey all, Pls, I'd love your comments, good or bad

I'd like to explain, my life as shortly as i I possibly can. I have 3 sisters, me being the 3rd and all our horoscopes are complementary. At the age of about 7, I had that encounter with a higher energy, as you can see in my first posting.

At the age of 11-12, i foresaw my daughter when i was waken up from a dream and she was standing, as the age she is right now, in a blue dress, the exact same hair, long dark blonde curly hair, blue eyes...
A few years later, at 13, I saw a black shape go trough the wall from the ceiling( i was lying in bed, my head to the wall, which was separating my bedroom from the living room where my dad always used to sleep by then).
I'll never forget that date...December 20th 1994, I' got up, I had exams that day, A french exam...I don,t even know why I did that, (I always went straight to the bathroom!!)went in the living room, and Shocked I found my dad, overdosed on prescription drugs....he tried to commit suicide because I learned later that day, after he was taken to the hospital, that he was gay and had contracted Hiv... We learned it wasn't the first time he had tried it. I fell in the hell of drugs since then, not so much now because I have had warnings, so I just smoke marijuana once in a while.. even if I know I shouldn't even be doing it... Embarrassed
And lately, I've been feeling very sensitive to other people, I can't even look too long in people's eyes, for it seems I can see a lot, that I don't know how I know, but I do.
And my dear, beautiful daughter, she is an angel I'm sure, if I didn't have her in my life, I may have not been here today...I have "felt" and lived through situations and people and even things(my bed swinging since i was little, my sisters have felt it too, it's scary..) For a few years now, I've been having a lot of premonitions in my dreams as well as day dreams, It such an overpowering thing that I feel that it's too strong for me so, unconciously, I've been suppressing it a lot, even though I'm constantly conscious about it, It's driving me insane!!!!!!! Angry
        I'm stuck with living my life as who I'm not, not living through my full potential, sacrificing my development for...I don't even know what!!! Roll EyesAnd I don't even know where to begin, I already do a lot of meditating and yoga, but I can't seem to be able to visualise for a long time. i can't focus, I can't tune in, it's like i get radio waves from energies or something...
I'd love to be reading all those books you're all talking about, but unfortunately, i can't afford them Sad I'm looking for the more information I can on the Web, but it's hard to find good information...
And by the Way, Please excuse my lack of  experience in English sentence structuring or whatever, I'm french. I really hope to read some replies..
Thanx
Michèle

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Re: Am I psychic or something????
Reply #1 - Dec 23rd, 2004 at 7:57pm

Cheesy hi Michele, welcome aboard Grin. I'm a mother also who named her twins by French names: Danielle and Michelle. Honestly, in looking back over my life, I actually don't think I would have learned anything without those two in my life. you know, I think we are all psychic to some degree or another, we all seem to develop differently though. would like to suggest if you are doing some reading to start with some of the free articles by Bruce at the top of the board here. perhaps click on "what is the afterlife." as I'm finding out the afterlife is the "now" life. you are so lucky to have a wee one who travels the journey with you. it is my belief the children are very evolved souls coming in now! Cheesy love, alysia

IP Logged

Mendel

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Frederick, MD
Reply #2 - Dec 23rd, 2004 at 8:53pm

Michele,

From your post, I can see that you have innate psychic talents whether you want them or not. Being psychic can be a challenge especially if you didn't ask to be. I, peronally think, psychic talents are a gift that can be used for the good of mankind.  I can understand though if you are also afraid. It seems like you would like to be able to dispel that fear through knowledge.
There are lot of resources on the internet on psychic ability. What specifically do you want to learn more about? Perhaps we can direct you to certain resources or find that "ultimate book" that you might be able to get secondhand for $2.00 + shipping.

-mike

IP Logged

Michele
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 25th, 2004 at 9:40pm

Thank you, Alysia for welcoming me on board! Smiley
What great names for your your daughters, especially Michelle!! Wink
I'm not sure exactly what I am looking for, maybe some books on how to develop my abilities, or how to make the insights clearer. Basically, anything that has to do with the paranormal absolutely has always been intriguing for me...I believe the more knowledge I have, the more I'll be able to use my abilities to help other, because people with troubles always come to me for advice, for I always could find how they can solve their problems. When getting to mine, I don't seem to find answers so easily, given the nature of them!

Thank you Mike, it's nice to find people who don't believe i'm crazy or say "They're only dreams don't worry".
Michèle

IP Logged

Mendel

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Frederick, MD
Reply #4 - Dec 25th, 2004 at 10:23pm

Michele,

>  When getting to mine, I don't seem to find
> answers so easily, given the nature of them!
Isn't funny how its easy to help others with their problems, but we're clueless with our own? ???

Here are a two books on psychic abilities that may be relevant:
You Are Psychic by Pete A. Sanders, discusses some of the types of psychic abilities that people have, emphasizing that we each have our specialties which we can enhance through practice.
Second Sight by Judith Orloff, the biography of a natural psychic who followed a path to become a prominent doctor who uses her psychic sense in her practice. What I like is that she mentions a psychic support group which helped her feel more comfortable with her talents.

Both these books can by found at half.com for a total of $10  (including shipping)

For general paranormal books, I'm sure your local library has plenty of decent works. There's always the risk that a particular book is patently false, but as you read more, you will see a common thread among true works and your psychic (soul) sense may help you discern the bad eggs.

-mike

IP Logged

Michele
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 25th, 2004 at 11:44pm

Thank you very much Mike for taking the time to answer me, it is very much appreciated Wink I'll check all that out!!
Michèle

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.