Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A few questions (Read 1768 times)
Sam
Ex Member

A few questions
Dec 27th, 2004 at 12:34am

Hey guys,
My curiousity is really itching about the afterlife and has been for some time...but because of my extremely tight wallet (due to creating a business) can really not afford books of any sort. I will most definetly be purchasing Bruces books when that time comes...but I really need to ask a few questions or I'm going to go nuts haha. Any attempt to answer any of them is extremely appreciated.

1) Let's say you die old, but long for your childhood life back. In the afterlife are there physical attributes such as age that can be modified? Or basicly is it the state of death is what you cross over in?

2) Theres talk of brain related diseases not allowing you to pass sucsessfully. Does this seem to be a large factor? For instance, if you die when taken off life support (like my grandfather did) is there a good chance of not specificly passing? Cause at such bad physical trama where you dont even know who or what you are it would seem tough to project yourself properly.

3) Are there any articles out there for exploring the afterlife which dont cost money? In the future I plan on purchasing, but I really can't at this point.

Much love,
Sam

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: A few questions
Reply #1 - Dec 27th, 2004 at 5:03am

Sam,

>> 1)  In the afterlife are there physical attributes such as age that can be modified? Or basicly is it the state of death is what you cross over in? <<

From my experience I'd say we are free to make any choice that we are aware is available to use.  Our "physical appearance" There is something we can chose to alter to the extent we are aware that we can make the choice.

>>  2) Theres talk of brain related diseases not allowing you to pass sucsessfully. Does this seem to be a large factor? <<

It's more the habit of having such things that can be a problem.   I don't know anything about the percentage of people wtih this who become stuck as a result, but I would suggest that if you are concerned about your grandfather, send him Love.

>> 3) Are there any articles out there for exploring the afterlife which dont cost money? In the future I plan on purchasing, but I really can't at this point. <<

There are lots of articles and posts on this website you can learn from.  In my view (I'm biased) the best choice to learn afterlife exploration is my 5th book, Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook.  There are written scripts for all 26 exercises in the book.  These are specifically provided for those on a budget who can't afford to buy the exercise CDs.  You can make your own exercise tapes using these scripts.

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.