Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Debra's Old Patterns (Read 1359 times)
linn
Ex Member

Debra's Old Patterns
Aug 25th, 2004 at 7:20pm

A woman with a very timid voice called me for a spirit connection session . When we met in person  I found Debra's timid mannerism surprising for being a college professor. Debra at first said she was hoping for a spirit connection with her father who had passed a few years back, but it was clear to see she had other issues on her mind. I got the strong impression her marriage was the root of all present problems. I asked her how her husband was, and  a big sigh with a story followed. This very intelligent middle aged woman was living in total fear of being abandoned by a philandering husband who always had been philandering from the first day of her 25 plus year marriage. While she was telling me the sorted details, her father in spirit felt close by, he gave me some insight to her childhood, she and her sister grew up at war with each other, each competing for all of dad's love and attention, each not wanting to share with the other. It seems Debra continued this pattern with her straying husband, competing with each new female he would take up with. I conveyed what dad had showed me with his thought forms showing me Debra and her sister. The sister had always been a thorn in her side but perhaps both now  being middle aged  could try to bury the hatchet. He continued to give me warm loving thoughts about Debra, he loved both his daughters. Debra agreed she had continued this  childish pattern of competing and now it was time to grow up and even be on her own without her husband. Sometimes our spirit helpers give us a push to get us out of old patterns that we need to shed, and sometimes these helpers can be family members or perhaps a little bit of both. I wish you well, linn       http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Re: Debra's Old Patterns
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2004 at 9:12am

Linn, thanks for sharing this! Stories like this just feel good to hear.   Love, Tim F.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.