Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re tell of a Spirit Tale (Read 1979 times)
linn
Ex Member

Re tell of a Spirit Tale
Oct 10th, 2004 at 3:17pm

Someone wrote to me to ask if any spirits from the afterlife have ever ridden in the car with me, I posted some time ago the story of such an occurrence which  happened a couple of years ago. But here is the story again
              one morning my husband woke up in severe back pain , he had bent down the wrong way the day before. As I looked through the directory to locate a good chiropractor to help him, I saw in my head the front of a building and it looked familiar.  I gave that picture a good think and remembered I had seen this building close to our shopping area. I thumbed through the directory and noticed the address of a chiropractor and said this must be it.
              I gave them a call and we got in right away, I heard that two chiropractors were in practice there, only one was on duty, after the exam and x-rays were taken, the Dr. wanted my husband to come back the next day for further treatments.
              The next day while in route I started to think about and see the face of the chiropractor. As I was doing this I felt a spirit presence between my husband and myself in the car. I turned and saw briefly the face of a old woman, she felt very warm and loving. I told my husband, dont be alarmed but there is an old lady in spirit here between us and I feel she is wanting to connect with the chiropractor and I am getting the name of Auggie. Gosh, my husband said, all I want is to get rid of this pain, at least wait till my treatment is over.
               Actually I did not know if I was going to mention this at all to the Dr, I mean he was a stranger and how the heck would I work it into the conversation to begin with. That problem seemed to be over with as we went into the office and noticed it was packed full of people, I was not even going to make an attempt to connect.
                Later as we were lead to the large room in the treatment area, the chiropractor mentioned he was not the same one as yesterday but his twin brother,, yikes! two identical twin brothers. Okay, this is getting complicated. Which one was I seeing in my head today. As he continued to chat with my husband, I noticed the large crowd of patients had come and gone already, and just us three in the room. I felt the familiar presence of spirit come in, so I gathered my courage and asked him if he knew anyone who had died and passed into spirit with a first name of Auggie.  This wonderful man did not act like I was crazy , instead with a smile he said, yes my beautiful grandmother August, but some called her auggie. I then was given a thought form of how proud she was of something he did recently and told him this. He swallowed hard and trying not to get emotional said  recently he had dedicated his life to God and to being a better person. He stated his grandmother always prayed that he would do this. What amazed me about this whole thing is how spirit world set this all up, to get the correct office and the correct twin! Some things over there are darn important to them.  I wish you all well,linn  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Star Spirit
Ex Member

Pesky Grandparents
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2004 at 7:48pm

Linn:

There's a story I haven't shared with you yet, and this seems like a good time to bring it up.

I hadn't seen my uncle in over 30 years when he paid my mother a visit a month or so ago. He's a retired Nazarene minister these days. My maternal granddad was a long-time olde-timey Pentecostal minister before he died 20 years ago.

When I was younger I witnessed Ray and granddad getting into spirited rows over doctrine and other such silly crap that occupies men of the cloth.

I'm not much of a believer in things of that nature these days.

I joined him and mom for breakfast before he was to depart for home. We discussed many things, but with all things religious, some of that came up as well. During the course of our discussions I felt an overpowering urge to share a message with him.

It was from my granddad. I didn't want my mom to hear any of it until I knew for sure how it was going to play out. This stuff we do here is a bit spooky to her, and she'd have my name on her church's, and all of my many sisters' church's, prayer lists!

Eventually, we retired to the parking lot and I walked him to his car. At that point I was bent nearly double with the urge to say the following:

"I never had a chance to know you during my formative years."

This fact troubles him, and it visibly troubled him, but I continued before he could comment.

"I did, however, spend a lot of time with granddad, and I knew him well. He loved Jesus a lot. He was a consumate Jesus salesman. Knowing him as I did, and based on what you've said the last couple of days, I'm convinced that he's very pleased with the man that you are now."

This took him back a moment, and he said, "Well, I hope so. I hope so."

The urgency I felt subsided. He shared some thoughts on his relationship with his dad and their conflicting theology, and thanked me for sharing my thoughts.

Which brings me back to you, Linn. The service and good you that bring here and elsewhere is truly magical and inspiring. I'm glad I've had the good fortune to meet you, so I'd have the courage to share the love my granddad felt and continues feels toward his son.

Peace,

Herb

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

Re: Pesky Grandparents
Reply #2 - Oct 10th, 2004 at 8:35pm

Dear Herb,

Thank you for your kind words, I  like many others on this board, are workers for those on the other side. I cannot pick nor choose nor judge what is important to those who want to make contact and what it is that they want to convey. I do know when they set it up it is magical. You hit it correctly when you said convey love from there to here. I have found that is the real message they have to convey, love. They want us to learn to love , whether it is to love others or to love ourselves, when we do this we grow spiritually by leaps and bounds, they seem to grasp this importance from seeing the big picture from their end. Its an honor to know you as well Herb,,love linn http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.