Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Music was key here (Read 1119 times)
linn
Ex Member

Music was key here
Sep 30th, 2004 at 9:46am

Hello All, I need to state that I have gotten permission from Sergey to relate a recent spirit connection that I did for him.
       Sergey was  hoping for a connection with his grandfather in spirit as I tuned in the first thing that was shown to me was jewish traditons and dress. Sergey said that did not pertain to his grandfather or any family member, perplexed I retuned in and again was shown Jewish traditions along with a Rabbi. Sergey I asked there has to be a Jewish connection for  I am being shown this, well he stated my father's second wife is Jewish. Ahhhh, I replied this is starting to make sense and thus the story unfolded,,. Sergey's grandfather in spirit was showing that his daughter( Sergey's mom) has not gotten over the emotional heartache of Sergey's father leaving her for this new wife of Jewish faith at a critical time in her life, Sergey himself has not healed from his parent's break up partly because of feeling mom's grief and anger. They in spirit will show us what we here on earth plane need to work on at the moment, all of us go through these types of emotional crisis ,hardships of earthly living, some times it is easy to get stuck  while being in the living for various reasons  and when this happens we are unable to move spiritually forward. I have found if we but ask for help they are more than willing to give it,but we need to be open not closed in order to hear them . This loving  spirit connected to Sergey  showed me music to be a critical healing tool here and flashed a piano. I asked Serge about this, he related that his mother's love of the piano stopped when her husband left. This creative music from Piano  was needed to be taken up again to help soften and open  up her spirit for forgiveness and healing as well as communication in many avenues, spirit and otherwise. We all need to be aware that we are not alone in our journey here and that we are connected to spirit side. I wish you well, love linn  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.