Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
help with a dream and a visone this is a long one (Read 1799 times)
tamara
Ex Member

help with a dream and a visone this is a long one
Nov 8th, 2004 at 8:33pm

hi i would like to know if some one could help me with this one well my husbend had passedaway and i have had some dreams of him one was 2 in one dream were my husbend and i was spending time togerther dancing and chatting in my dream i new he had passed away but he alsowas very tired but he also seamed bussy in my dream we keeped going to this women that was pregnant and she was only 4 to6 mounths along and in my dream i knew the baby was not going to live and this woman did not know we were ther and then we would go back to are time togerther then he almost feel asleep so i asked him if he would like to go so he could getsome sleep he said no that he was fine that he would be needed soon then my dream ended standing next to this pregnent women sorry so long now the wierd part i never told any body about this dream well my nephue clams he can talk to his uncle throue visiones whitch i hardly belived him intill he had a visione with his uncle in long angel like wings he was pearing though a port hole like glass window and he said that he flew down and stood by this lady she was giving birth to a stillborn baby he then flew back up and waited to recive this baby when this baby came throu the port hole it was alive he then flew off with the baby in the next visione he was mad at his nephue for telling me of his work this was so wired that i almost belive him now about his visiones and iam wondering why i cant have them and if you belive his visions are real thanks for your time and hope someone can help love tam

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: could be a retrieval..
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2004 at 11:26am

hi Tamara. your nephew looks like a natural born retriever, in that he retrieved the stillborn babe. Yes, I believe in visions and dreams as information getting tools. Be sure to write your dreams down because sometimes we can figure them out days or months later. the thing that comes to mind about your husband being sleepy after death is, for a lot of us we need to enter a period of temporary sleep directly after exiting the body, sometimes not, but it happens. love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.