Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Grandma came to visit from the afterlife!!!!! (Read 1391 times)
bet21
Ex Member

Grandma came to visit from the afterlife!!!!!
Jul 14th, 2004 at 7:14am

my mother went on vacation to d.r like she always do every year.
she was telling me of something very exciting that happened while she was at her brother's house(my uncle)
one of my cousin was very sick, she had flu like sintoms and what appered to be asthma. my mother was nursing her,,rubbing her with "vicky' vapor rub" all over her chest and forehead. my mother who is a very religious person,,,did a praying on her so she could get better faster. after the praying my cousin sat on the bed and told my mother her hands where getting numb.rigth fater that a voice whose was not my cousin's said goodevening,,, to my mother, my two aunts and 2 more cousins and my mother's brother. my mother answered back and ask for blessing she knew rigth way it was grandma and this voice responded "god bless you daugther' of course it was my grandmother..after that she started asking for averyone (we're a big family) by our names. my mother started conversating with her. she said to my aunt to say hello and not to be sacared 'cause it was grandmam, my aunt did. she told my aunt no to stop drinking her tea which helps her with her diabetes problem. she also said to my mom that my borther had a beautiful light(my younger brother) and that we were in the rigth paths,,to what my mother answer that she knew. she also tell my mother to tell me to go visit her,,,my mother asked her where mother"? and she told her " in the place where my body is resting" she also told my mother to tell my cousin(potty mouth) to stop cussing so much at her mother that one of these days she's going to slap her in the mouth. she also said to tell my aunt(potty mouth's mother) to get their act together or she would shake up the house.my mother asked her for grandpa he had also passed,, my grandma answered that she still hit him over the head over there from time to time lol. that means he's fine, lol. after she had asked for everyone and said what she had to say,,she tells my mother to rub my cousin (which body she was using to come through) with vicks's vapor rub,, my mother started to rub my coudin's forehead and grandma tells her to there but on top of her head. after tahat grandam says she's leaving and said, god stay with you all,,my mother answered,may god go with you mother. after that my cousin's body falls back to bed into a sleep. after a while she gets up looking full of life and said to her father, look dad i'm not sick anymore". she was healed. i was so amazed when my mother was telling me that i was dying of excitment. she knew rigth away it was her mother. a few days after that my cousin whose by the way share the same name as grandma tell my mother that she could speak with grandma but she does not tell anyone 'cause they might think she's crazy,,my mother only got to tell her that she knew and that grandma visited the other night she was sick. i'm a believer since my mother is very religious, very catholic, has a lot of faith in god and everything she does is out of love.

p.s. grandma died in 98 and grandpa in 94.

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: thanks for this
Reply #1 - Jul 14th, 2004 at 9:25am

I believe it and appreciate your posting. what a great grandmother. sorta makes you wonder what a body is, eh? it's so easy to get our healings too. grandmothers, they rule! even from the other side! love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.