Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Two retrievals stories from Poland (Read 1125 times)
Agnes Jurko
Ex Member

Two retrievals stories from Poland
Jul 28th, 2004 at 8:52am

When I asked for the Helper, I saw a very large, solitary eye. The eye was observing me closely.  For a joke I drew a triangle round this eye, but this picture faded away promptly.  As soon as I thought that two eyes seemed to be more natural, I saw the other eye straight away.  Moving away from this vision, I tried to see the whole face. However, the nose and the forehead were the most I could see.  When I moved further away, the Helper started to fade away in the fog.  I expressed my wish to see the whole of him, but he said: The time will come when this can happen; you have already frightened me once.  I asked him to show me the person to recover. 

Darkness fell and for a moment it was brightened up with a lightening.  In the lightening I saw a man’s face, he was about 30 years old.  His hair was long and unkempt; he also had a beard and a moustache.  Generally he was unshaven as if he came from some primitive tribe.  I also saw the following vision: a group of people hunting, the storm gathers, everybody disappears somewhere, he hides under a tree, suddenly there is a lighting, a thunder hits a tree and this is how he dies.  However, he is not aware that he had died. He is still waiting for the storm to stop in order to be able to continue hunting. His hungry family awaits his return and he has not caught anything as yet.  He is, however, anxious that the storm has been going on for such an unusually long time. 

With yet another lightening a new grimace of fear appears on his face.  In answer to my surprise that I had frightened him, I saw myself accompanied by the Helper.  We wore large and frightening masks.  Then it became clear what I was supposed to say: We are the spirits of this forest; we are the cause of this storm.  However, if you prove to us that you have the right to hunt in this forest, we will show you a hunting ground where you will find plenty of animals.  In answer to this some pictures appeared again: there were holes dug out in small hills, these were the dwelling places of his tribe.  Some other holes were already filled in; these were his ancestors’ graves.  I can also see him working, he uses wood and stone to make some kind of ornaments.  He also tried to make weapons, but he is more skilled at ornaments. 

I asked him for his name, but he found it difficult to understand me.  He only said that the others used to address him with names like Zerko, Zerkon, Zerkal.  I also asked what year it was, but he couldn’t understand at all what I was talking about.  The Helper gave me a clue - it was a few thousand years before.  In the end I asked him to hold us by the hands and at this time we moved to a bright and sunny meadow that was full of animals.  Some people came out from the surrounding forest.  They looked very much like our Zerkal.  He knelt in front of them and said something that sounded like: now that I have such splendid masters I will become a great hunter.
We left him in this place.  I started a conversation with the Helper.  I asked him why I saw this particular person and whether I would have any proof of the recovery.  He told me that my feelings were more important than any proof, and that in case anyone would like to check up on this, they would find a way of doing so.  Why this particular person?  Please try to remember a sunrise by the lake (I remember a sunrise like this in Warmia, where I had a feeling of dejavu) and everything will become clear to you.  Then I saw a storm that killed Zerkano, it flew to the current times, and here I stopped it with my hand (I include the description of this underneath).  In the end he asked me for my permission to put his hand on my shoulder, this is the thing that had frightened me once.  This time I was not afraid.

By Krzysztof

I am asking for the Helper to turn up.  I can see a country mongrel, but this cannot possibly be him;-))) I prefer him to take the form of light and this, at long last, is what I can see in front of me.

Suddenly, a peasant woman is there, she is wearing a scarf on her head, an old worn out skirt and a sleeveless jacket.  On one side I can see a wooden hut (its windows are strangely small and the entrance is very low).  I couldn’t hear any sounds or see any farm animals (only empty animal pens remain).

I have a feeling that I was in the Austro-Hungarian monarchy and the woman was Hungarian.  I ask her for a glass of water as I am so tired and I explain that I have lost my way.  We start talking and I ask her why she lives there on her own.
It turns out that everybody has left and she is awaiting their return.  When I ask another question concerning their favourite pastime I can see a woman feeding her favourite chickens out of her hand.  I asked her for a proof (verification) and she showed me some old manifesto to the people on the matter of war (this was in Hungarian), dated 1843/ 9)

I asked her if my acquaintance could get a glass of water as well (this was the way I entered the Helper into her reality).  After she agreed to this I saw a real Haiduk (a Hungarian foot soldier).  Now I knew for sure that I was on the Hungarian side.  She was happy to see him and said that her son had also gone to war, but unfortunately she had no news of him.  Then the Helper said that he knew him and that her son was in the army camp nearby.  The son was lightly wounded; he lost his memory temporarily because of some wound and now he was in hospital.

Together we took a horse cart to the camp and the woman disappeared behind the walls of the tent belonging to the army hospital.

News gathered from the Helper:
- The woman that is about 90 years old originated from my family (I am just trying to research this).
- The whole family went to war and she died of hunger and exhaustion.
- The year I saw was either 1843 or 1849.
- I heard the name Egerlezi (I do not know what this stands for, apart from the title of the record by Goran B)

By Agnes Jurko

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.