Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
self retrievals part three (Read 3625 times)
Alysia
Ex Member

self retrievals part three
Nov 17th, 2004 at 4:16pm

are piling up bigger; he has a beaded necklace which breaks...I have to gather all the beads and re-string them before I can ring it up. hmmm. sounds like work, and where are those other clerks anyway? lol! I walk away for awhile, look over my shoulder and there starts to form a line of people who want to purchase things. so this has to do with this board and how I think we are in this together and that I’m a board hog and I can’t find the other hogs, well, you get my drift, far more people read this board than participate. guess that’s my point. must be a reason somewhere. the gist was if there’s no one clerking, go ahead and step up to the cash register and fill in until they get back. then the other part of the dream was there were 3 of us women here as symbolized about ready to take a fall, me included. but this was not negative. we put our heads together, how to prevent our bones from breaking in this fall we were going to take, so we had time to plan it. we decided we would form a ball holding onto each other tightly as we went down, then arms and legs would not break so easy from the impact of gravity. and the point was the same, that we help each other by coming together, not by going our way feeling separate and alone in our problems. the final thought is every single thought and feeling in every single relationship in your entire experience of physical life is important to look at if you have even the slightest bit of grief about it because it goes into what your self image is and comes true in outpicturing your reality. every thought you have ever thought is still there even if buried, and that’s what retrieval and healing is about. I realize this later dream is personal desire to see this board form real community that reaches out to the greater world. I really hope I’m not making all this up by myself. somehow after B’s help, I really think I’m not making it up by myself.
love to all, and I’m sorry I’m so longwinded and wish Bruce would get back! he can accomplish to pull us together in a few words what I ramble on with a trillion. and for all those wondering, about half my book has the Moen influence in it, from taking the retrieval journey and following his suggestions how to do it as I’ve said before, they actually work. the other half is about my experiences from birth onward. Alysia

IP Logged

Sydnei
Ex Member

Re: self retrievals part three
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2004 at 8:51am

Dear Alysia~

I am sorry that I just finally got to reading your three posts here!  This is beautiful and wonderful stuff!  By the way, is this the 'dream' you mentioned to me in email???

You have been shown so many amazing things/lessons via your precognitive dreams...and other dream experiences...and you are top-notch at interpreting them!  This serves you so well as it allows you to take the maximum out of each experience and apply it to your physical life.  What a monumental feat!  Thank you for sharing this with all of us here...I especially like how you saw so many of us as not participating so you stepped up and took care of business (as it must be taken care of) -- what a great way to assume responsibility!  Thank you!  Hopefully we will all step up to do our part soon so that you can get some relief...although your participation and leadership here is essential at this point in time, I think.  Also loved the concept of forming a ball too soften the fall...so much to be said for unity versus to going it alone.

Amazing and extraordinary, Alysia!

Much love, Sydnei

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: self retrievals
Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2004 at 1:53pm

: Dear Alysia~

: I am sorry that I just finally got to reading your three posts here!  This is beautiful and wonderful stuff!  By the way, is this the 'dream' you mentioned to me in email???
________

yes, I call everything dreams these days, but I should be more specific yet find that language is so limiting; hmmm...wonder if in the future we shall develop a better working language? (hush. those who think of a task are the ones who have to implement it and I'm relunctant! lol!) yet I can replace the item "dreams" with "experiences" then I assume there's no negative inference or discounting around that word to mislead someone. I am thinking Sydnei about what an experience is; I am thinking that if emotion is felt than that is a physical sensation, therefore dreams become an experience I am having especially if the experience effects my perceptions and therefore creates my reality in a more positive sense.

: You have been shown so many amazing things/lessons via your precognitive dreams...and other dream experiences...and you are top-notch at interpreting them!  This serves you so well as it allows you to take the maximum out of each experience and apply it to your physical life.  What a monumental feat!
________
I am relunctant to accept it in those terms right now, but you most assuredly have given me much support in a transformation sense of myself, and I think you must know that, in a sense I take everything u say most seriously! I love you Sydnei, lol! let's just keep it simply said.
________

Thank you for sharing this with all of us here...I especially like how you saw so many of us as not participating so you stepped up and took care of business (as it must be taken care of) -- what a great way to assume responsibility!  Thank you!  Hopefully we will all step up to do our part soon so that you can get some relief although your participation and leadership here is essential at this point in time, I think.  Also loved the concept of forming a ball too soften the fall...so much to be said for unity versus to going it alone.
________
the clerking dream language was of course personal and has much to do with my expectations on what we form here as community. it's very real community to I suspect only a few persons. that word community could also be interpreted as "group soul" connecting or just the entire works of humanity meeting here to try and understand our diversity and our connectiveness.
I think my walking away from the clerking position means it's almost time for me to open up another "store." lol! my website's coming soon with my own conversation board. this is exciting you know! the baby flies from the nest..yehaaaa!!!  you must come by when it's done and give me a dream..I shall need it! love to you and thanks for sharing your amazing dreams, alysia

IP Logged

Timber....the other, othe
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 18th, 2004 at 8:28pm

Alysia,

if you don't mind me saying so....Good Job!

It helps to trust the universe.....doesn't it?

peace to you sister.............Tim

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: peace to you too!
Reply #4 - Nov 19th, 2004 at 8:11pm

: Alysia,

: if you don't mind me saying so....Good Job!

: It helps to trust the universe.....doesn't it?

: peace to you sister.............Tim
hi there other Tim. I really have no idea how many alysias exist out there, I'm sure more than one, but the Tim's we got here are swell people, yeserie, mighty swell. love and peace back at ya. alysia
trust? you say? is that what I'm learning? holy taco. you're absolutely right!

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Nov 18th, 2004 at 9:11am

Alysia;thank you for sharing, i really enjoy reading this experience of yours, there's a lot to ponder here...hmm..
PS. i love music,and think of music as waves of healing energy, it could be soooo relaxing sometimes and other time it can be devastating..i also just went back to learning to read music 3 yrs ago..been playing by ear all those years and it make you feel good to do it just for the pleasure of it..Smiley
With love, Romain

: are piling up bigger; he has a beaded necklace which breaks...I have to gather all the beads and re-string them before I can ring it up. hmmm. sounds like work, and where are those other clerks anyway? lol! I walk away for awhile, look over my shoulder and there starts to form a line of people who want to purchase things. so this has to do with this board and how I think we are in this together and that I’m a board hog and I can’t find the other hogs, well, you get my drift, far more people read this board than participate. guess that’s my point. must be a reason somewhere. the gist was if there’s no one clerking, go ahead and step up to the cash register and fill in until they get back. then the other part of the dream was there were 3 of us women here as symbolized about ready to take a fall, me included. but this was not negative. we put our heads together, how to prevent our bones from breaking in this fall we were going to take, so we had time to plan it. we decided we would form a ball holding onto each other tightly as we went down, then arms and legs would not break so easy from the impact of gravity. and the point was the same, that we help each other by coming together, not by going our way feeling separate and alone in our problems. the final thought is every single thought and feeling in every single relationship in your entire experience of physical life is important to look at if you have even the slightest bit of grief about it because it goes into what your self image is and comes true in outpicturing your reality. every thought you have ever thought is still there even if buried, and that’s what retrieval and healing is about. I realize this later dream is personal desire to see this board form real community that reaches out to the greater world. I really hope I’m not making all this up by myself. somehow after B’s help, I really think I’m not making it up by myself.
: love to all, and I’m sorry I’m so longwinded and wish Bruce would get back! he can accomplish to pull us together in a few words what I ramble on with a trillion. and for all those wondering, about half my book has the Moen influence in it, from taking the retrieval journey and following his suggestions how to do it as I’ve said before, they actually work. the other half is about my experiences from birth onward. Alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.