Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
the lost dimension of time (Read 6880 times)
bets
Ex Member

the lost dimension of time
Jan 23rd, 2006 at 7:18am

Greetings,
Those of you experienced in retrievals have been referring to astral experiences you have in pairs or groups that somehow do not happen at the same time, as measured by clocks here on the physical plane. You all seem so nonchalant about it! Isn't this rather stupendous news? 
Science has made time a cornerstone of experience and says time warps or time travel or whatever are way beyond this physical universe, I thought.
Since we are currently 'assigned' to Earth, I assumed your retrievals were done not so far away, maybe dodging man-made satellites and moon probes. How far would you have to go really to get into a 'non-time zone'? Do you feel changes in your cell structure when you return?
bets

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: the lost dimension of time
Reply #1 - Jan 23rd, 2006 at 1:16pm

This concept of time not being real is real. I have read that Earth is the only planet that has devised methods of keeping track of something that doesn't exist.

Once one can realize this, it is easy to be nonchalant about it. Retrievals can be made anywhere, in any dimension, in any place. It's all right here within us anyway. Roll Eyes

How far would you have to go to get into a 'non-time zone'?  Go within, ask to go to no-time, then experience the freedom.  Grin

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2006 at 8:40pm

Hi Bets,
this is a mystery for me and will probably remain to be one as long I stay here in the physical. A no time zone is not imaginable to me, because there is no before and no after, you wouldn't even be able to tell about such a realm/state. So I stopped thinking about this over and over again.
I like to make a difference between a (literally) "no time zone" and a zone with a different way time occurs, like no aging, travel to different centuries of the earth etc. The latter seems to be ment by authors like Rosalind McKnight and others when they talk about a "no time" plane.
As a person who was and is interested in natural science I can understand your concern. But even scientists in the field of quantum mechanics don't "understand" the counter-intuitive results of their work regarding time, they also just notice that the normal time concept is fallen into pieces when examining their experiments without offering a new logical-reasonable-everyday time concept that would substitute the old one.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

bets
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 24th, 2006 at 6:40am

Thank you, Mairlyn and Spooky2,
You are very helpful, thank goodness!
I'm going to copy your comments into my notebook to refer to probably often. I think as my understanding and experience grows, they'll continue to mean more and more. bets

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 24th, 2006 at 1:25pm

Hi Bets...

I've also thought a lot about the nature of time, or All/No time...

I've also pretty much given up, don't think the old noggin, specifically the left brain part can really truly understand it in a satifactory manner...

But perhaps the Heart and the right brain can feel the truth of it?

To me Time/linear progression = left brain, and No/All time = right brain.....

Maybe both are true and real, but one more true and real, if that makes any sense?

IP Logged

dwdream2

St Petersburg Florida
Reply #5 - Feb 17th, 2006 at 3:44pm

There is no time like the present, for within conciousness, one can move back and forth within the timeline that exist within our awareness.  There for, no time no space. Just existance spanning all of the references to time in order to relate to them.

Through the portals of the mind are doors to the universe, Through the consciousness of the soul are the doorways to the impossible, leaping beyond time and space. Infinite universes to explore.&&

IP Logged

dwdream2

St Petersburg Florida
Reply #6 - Feb 17th, 2006 at 3:45pm

There is no time like the present, for within conciousness, one can move back and forth within the timeline that exist within our awareness.  There for, no time no space. Just existance spanning all of the references to time in order to relate to them.

Through the portals of the mind are doors to the universe, Through the consciousness of the soul are the doorways to the impossible, leaping beyond time and space. Infinite universes to explore.&&

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Feb 17th, 2006 at 11:03pm

Yes, dwdream2, but when you travel in time, really as a spirit, or by remembering something from the past (or even, like some people seems to be able to, from the future), there is still this: "I did A, THEN I remembered/put my conciousness on B, THEN I go forth to event C etc." This is when people say there is no time, but they also say there is evolution/progress. You can't have both. And, can you imagine a no time state and tell us about it? Sorry, rhetoric question. Of course you can't, as nobody here and now can. Right?

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #8 - Feb 24th, 2006 at 8:18pm

Bets,

>>  How far would you have to go really to get into a 'non-time zone'?  <<

You don't have to go far, just imagine you are in a new reality, and you form it as your own little bubble in the ocean that is consciousness.  The physical reality we share is just such a bubble. in which time and space are limitations.  You can chose that those not be one of the properties of your bubble, if you like.

Bruce

IP Logged

dwdream2

St Petersburg Florida
Reply #9 - Feb 28th, 2006 at 1:03pm

Anything dealing with the concept of time often strains my brain cells. I understand the concept, and applying the concept of no time, no space is the difficult part. To constantly be surrounded by time, living time. To apply no time in a bubble or not, is lost.  Am I confused or what? ???

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #10 - Feb 28th, 2006 at 3:51pm

Greetings dwdream2,
Maybe its like the other 'portals'--once we've gone there we'll understand. I haven't been 'there' yet, but I fully believe the retreivals and OBEs I've had. Onward!
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #11 - Feb 28th, 2006 at 8:05pm

Take a look at the second hand on a watch or clock. Remember when we used to be able to say one one thousand, two onethousand, etc. Now try saying it at the same slower speed as before. Not much proof, but it does show that it's faster, believe it or not.  Shocked

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.