Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Being in a dream...being out of body (Read 3346 times)
chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Being in a dream...being out of body
Dec 10th, 2005 at 11:36am

Hi everyone,

i just wanted to share this experience I had the night of the recent tragedy which i didn't know about then.

I went OBE quite a few times that night, probly about 10 times for about 15mins each time (explain later). Anyway i can't remember anything before this experience just relised I was now concious over there, kind of like lucid dreaming but i got OBE from it.

Anyway this is really hard to explain but its like I experience my dream in an OBE state, wondered if anyone else has experienced this?

In the OBE i was at a house party and loads of people where there and we were all having a ok time, my cousin (not the one who has past) was angry at one point during it which I don't know why. But apart from that you know several things happened, one part of it i was outside getting chased, and then the party again, it was weird to say the least and i understand a lot of messages in it but not in its entirity. I went OBE about 10 times because I kept coming out of it, sometimes i would feel my body and that would bring me back, othertimes i would just suddenly be laying in my bed with my eyes closed. each time i only moved my eyes and kept my body still, saw the time, remembered everything that had happened and closed my eyes again and just drifted off with no concious attempt to re-OBE yet i always did for about 10 times.

So what do i really mean, well one we go OBE and we can take part in situations and events prehaps, like in a fake world from here, so thats one point to consider, there not dreams, just places we are visiting in our non physical body.

Then we have dreams where some we remember, and some vividly where we remember being there.

And what i experienced was kind of the two because i was in this place but knew it was a vivid dream. Its really hard to explain, i came up with a really good way all day a couple of days ago before i came home and found out about my cousins tragic death, so ive kind of forgot but may remember soon. I wanted to post this so i have wrote it down sumwhere.

Anyway it was like going OBE we are in a world and then somewhere in this world is another bubble, world where we can go into and this is our dreams. I knew i was in my dream experiencing it as a concious OBE person, maybe this is what it is like when we remember vivid dreams, just we remembering being there just not directly.

Ok im rambling in circles, i cannot attempt to explain  this yet, can anyone else? Has this been spoken off before? I knew i was in my dream, not just exploring astrally.

Cheers
Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Being in a dream...being out of body
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2005 at 8:25pm

Ryan said:

I went OBE quite a few times that night, probly about 10 times for about 15mins each time (explain later).
____
sounds to me like your doing a blinking on and off type awareness, obes, here, its something we need to talk about more, if u get a chance to think about it, ok? I see it as normal btw.
______

Anyway this is really hard to explain but its like I experience my dream in an OBE state, wondered if anyone else has experienced this?
______

certainly. do it all the time. in my dream, I have a form usually, as in obe state I have a form. in intiation type dream/obes I also have an observer who watches and makes decisions. my opinion is full blown obes which are intense in their realness give way to more fluid mental images and gradual lucidity which are almost like receiving transmissions like a clicking into information that you will be priveleged to remember most times, but not as sensational as the beginning obes. the people are often real people who are picking up something about you, but with different symbology within their dream world.
________

In the OBE i was at a house party and loads of people where there and we were all having a ok time, my cousin (not the one who has past) was angry at one point during it which I don't know why. But apart from that you know several things happened, one part of it i was outside getting chased, and then the party again, it was weird to say the least and i understand a lot of messages in it but not in its entirity.
____

just be sure to write it down and return and re-read what you've written sometime later. sometimes you'll understand better later. it could be your cousin is really angry about something he's holding in, and now you won't be surprised when you find out it's true. also by writing it down, you impress yourself to find the correct interpretation..asap. you allow that to happen.
_____

I went OBE about 10 times because I kept coming out of it, sometimes i would feel my body and that would bring me back, othertimes i would just suddenly be laying in my bed with my eyes closed. each time i only moved my eyes and kept my body still, saw the time, remembered everything that had happened and closed my eyes again and just drifted off with no concious attempt to re-OBE yet i always did for about 10 times.
_____
you are showing you are still facinated with obe, but you haven't got your mental wheels spinning as fast as your curiosity wheels, keep studying obes by other people's experiences to see how they got a handle on it, I'm not really into obes, because I just like to mind surf like a sponge out there..we all work differently.
______

So what do i really mean, well one we go OBE and we can take part in situations and events prehaps, like in a fake world from here, so thats one point to consider, there not dreams, just places we are visiting in our non physical body.
____
u can see it as a fake world or a real world, but we interact differently with different senses out there, the rules are different. I see it as mind movie, or film, entering the film, I become part of it. I get to see future plots that way, clues, future interactions. its all like a location, but thats maybe just a symbol as maybe space is inside of my mind, not on the outside. it's mind stuff..mind space...we get to be movie stars there! yaahhhaaa!! he. anything we want to know is there.
_______

Then we have dreams where some we remember, and some vividly where we remember being there.
_____
I know some are more vivid, but they all seem to be important in some way to provide a piece of the puzzle.
_____

And what i experienced was kind of the two because i was in this place but knew it was a vivid dream. Its really hard to explain
_____

thats the observor part of the mind I call it, where you know you're in a drama, but u still want to be there because to see what can happen.
_____

Anyway it was like going OBE we are in a world and then somewhere in this world is another bubble, world where we can go into and this is our dreams. I knew i was in my dream experiencing it as a concious OBE person, maybe this is what it is like when we remember vivid dreams, just we remembering being there just not directly.
____
it's a new field of study, we are just barely beginning it. for me it's all possibilities and probabilities that will occur, or have a chance to occur, that I'm dreaming of. my talent seems to be able to detect a body type. the person who shows up, I already have their energy signature and the general shape of their body. and I'm getting numbers more these days.
_____
Ok im rambling in circles, i cannot attempt to explain  this yet, can anyone else? Has this been spoken off before? I knew i was in my dream, not just exploring astrally.
____
its a very fine line between lucid dream (you are there) and out of body. the best thing to do right now is have no expectations on your development, just asking higher self what is your next step to take and trusting that crossing between lucidity by degree may be so delicate you may not notice it happening. trusting is my best advice, trusting your self, that you are right on schedule. ask for the highest good to occur, you can't go wrong. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #2 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 3:31pm

Thankyou for the reply Alysia.

I know what you mean about observing but i was actually there to interact which i did. Its really weird my OBE's are getting better everytime, it was weird how you explain to someone what they are like and i guess the best thing to say is imagine walking down a high street, houses either side and your looking forward. Physically even in the distance things are all perfect in detail but in an OBE state it seems like we occupied by more whats in front of us so we may walk down that high street but not really see the details of the houses in the distance but not notice we dont lol, really weird to explain but its got like where everything is just normal so pretty happy on that part.

I definatly want to talk about this blinking awareness and don't understand any reasons why it is so apart from physical body pulling me back for some reason but not too sure on any ideas surrounding so would love to hear some if thats ok?

Cheers for replying
Ryan

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 4:05pm

Hi Ryan, you said "not really see the details", I for example was in a mind-journey in an appartment. I sensed there was furniture, and where it was, but strange, I had problems with identifying it. One had a shape of a little piano, but I strongly guessed that in this appartment is no piano, so I came to the opinion that it was an old style desk. So, I knew the rough shape, but problems with the details. Also, reading in this state I found is very hard. It's confusing because the border between perceiving and imaginating is such fluid.
Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #4 - Dec 13th, 2005 at 12:26pm

Yeah i agrre Spooky. Its weird isn't it, its kind of hard to explain to someone who hasn't had an OBE that it is just like here but slightly different in that hazy kinda way, i think it depends on what you desire is in the OBE, and how controlling you can be out there through experience to focus i guess.

I know about reading as well, only a couple of times tho! One time when i was OBE,  i was standing outside a house which felt like it was in my home town, in fact i could tell you where but it wasn't too accurate on details but there was a message on the wall in different colour letters, i stoped and this grabbed my attention (guess the colours were for that reason) and i looked and slowly made out the message, it was from Bob Monroe as well im sure, why I don't know  but why he would want to give me a message seems like weird and thats why i think i got confused because you know don't even know him or read many of his books yet or anything but really felt it was. I made out the message, made a note to remember and carried on my business of trying to find Vicky....trouble i find is recall specially with words because i went and forgot the damn message! lol

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Dec 13th, 2005 at 12:47pm

Hi Ryan, it's my firm belief Monroe is very much checking up on this board and it's participants and so i am not at all surprised he would pop up for you and attempt to have you remember his message. I have seen spirits that are able to monitor this forum and I have seen like a teacher, bringing students here and they are able to read people here. they use this kind of forum, and others, to monitor what's going on in the inner climate of the outer world, because we are more open minded (generally) here to toss ideas around. just because someone dies, does not mean they are not interested in the foundations they have given birth to, and we are like a place for TMI students to gather, sort of the like minded, and also a nice place for people to get the idea, that we are more than just a physical body..I have never found a forum quite like this in all my searching and I continue to only feel gratitude for Bruce, Rosalie, and Monroe for coming up with this idea, as it's true, we are more than our physical bodies; I found this simple truth when I was but 18, so I am continually surprised when others have not found it out. hmm. I really must do something about that! ha ha! now, if I imagine a conversation with Monroe right now, he would be nodding is head affirmatively, just saying "how about that Ryan character?" yes, keep an eye on him..he's a natural for sure! love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.