Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Meet 12/10 Crystal2ndSat (Read 12946 times)
jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Meet 12/10 Crystal2ndSat
Dec 8th, 2005 at 8:30pm

Aren't we to meet again at the MI crystal (check picture if you need visual reminder/help in placing your intention)?-All interested in PE-including newbies.  Place intention to remember meeting and log it Sun or Monday?

Love to all, Jean  Kiss

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Meet 12/10 Crystal2ndSat
Reply #1 - Dec 8th, 2005 at 11:21pm

Yes, I'll definitely try to remember. Thanks Jean.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 8:47pm

OK!

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 9:10pm

yes, got it marked...thanks for the reminder and the interest...since saturday falls on the 10th, I am now wondering if in my dream with you we meant to do this...I just knew if no one was interested, I wasn't going to mention PE's anymore as I didn't want to feel I was pushing something here that people did not feel ready to explore...

ok, after all that blab, I'm in!

I have the count: 1)Spooky, Jean, Mairlyn, Me is four. do we have a few more interested parties out there? please add your name knowing that you are space cadets vowing to go where angels fear to tread...

convinced yet? Grin

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 10:36pm

I'm sure more will come and won't even be aware of it. LOL  See ya tomorrow at the crystal. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 10:55pm

thats right Mair..I'm heartened to hear that and be on the lookout for them... Cheesy

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Dec 9th, 2005 at 11:05pm

I will try.  I even changed my password at work to "crystal" so that I am reminded of it every day.  I want to have some results from this.  My mind has been kind of scattered lately, but I will certainly try.   Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Dec 10th, 2005 at 10:44pm

ok, let us know if u get anything..will do the same, and invite to all to participate. love, alysia

IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #8 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 9:50am

I guess I am a day late and a dollar short as the saying goes, anyhoo...I was there in spirit anyway, just can't remember it.

Love, Ricardo Undecided

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #9 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 12:19pm

I laid down and went into meditation and was immediately at the crystal. I greeted everyone and we all entered the crystal to charge up.  Then I felt drawn to the ECC (earth core crystal) so I said I was going and all who wanted to could follow me.  A hole in the ground opened up and down I went, down, down, down, to the ECC.  It felt familiar as I haven't been there for awhile.

I wanted to speak to the being in the crystal and started to and fell asleep.  I shouldn't have laid down. LOL  I'm wondering if anyone remembers following me down.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #10 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 12:21pm

Ricardo, you can still do it and set your Intent to be with us and you will be. In fact, I seem to remember you being there. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #11 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 3:20pm

Hi people,
I made two attempts to go to the crystal and here are my impressions:

1. At the crystal I played as usual my musical instrument, this time sitting on top of the crystal. There was a feast and a long table and there was a big baked bird on. Wow, that looked and smelled really delicious! I saw one cutting and eating it with knife&fork sitting at the table. I felt euphoric and happy. There was dancing, and sometime it felt like being with others on a swing, a swinging or rocking feeling. I asked if I could get something to verificate later. Then one person (I guess it was a woman) came and showed me a kind of paper; trying to identify what it was I thought there was a picture on it, a white big bird, I guess it could be a goose, "Oh", I thought, "is this the bird that was just eaten!?". She then gave me the picture and it now was like a card from a Memory game, the other one of that pair she kept with her, as a sign that it is something to verify later when comparing notes.

2. Because it was over time (earth time) I wished to go back in earth time for best results. Then I saw me sitting on top of the crystal just like I did in the session before ha ha!

Bye, Spooky

P.S. I started to go PE last month when there was no PE planned which I realized afterwards. There were pictures of insects popping up, one was a mix of a thousandfeeter, a hundredfeeter and a caterpillar, the next one was a beetle. Both black with orange dots/lines. I thought the beetle maybe will attack and eat the other one.
 I met one and we greet each other in the cheek-to-cheek manner, very often repeated like in a time loop. Could be one of this board I guessed.

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #12 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 3:44pm

Wow, cool Spooky. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #13 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 7:21pm

Dec. 9 & 10.

Nothing much happened on the 10th except that after going to bed at 8:30 p.m. with “Sleeping in the Rain” I woke up at the tale end of a working dream with the message to “recognize that what was happening was valid/real”.  “Recognition” was the key word and as I looked at the clock, it was 10:44p.m., I still had hope that something dramatic would happen before 12 a.m. to make Alysia’s prediction of relief come true but instead I continued throughout the night waking from similar types of trivial working dreams.  You know the type, routine bookkeeping repetitive duties where you have to pay attention but the task itself is a bit dull.  But on the day before, Friday, I was greeted at work with a bonus check of two weeks pay.  This was completely unexpected and gave me tremendous relief that I could start up our emergency savings again.  Still, money, for me is not what really holds lasting relief from life, but knowing that as I continue to explore the afterlife, meet others, and recognize that it all is true, does.  So maybe I did get relief I’d hoped for in that message and maybe I’m a bit closer to accepting that I did indeed complete my goal of going to the crystal, meeting everyone there, and having some yucks even though I can’t remember a dang thing.  The “ recognition” message was so persistent soon after waking up and throughout today but the task with which the dream ended was so ordinary that it confused me.  I’m thinking the message may have been meant for things that I was experiencing before the final task as well as the one I woke up with.  I wished that I knew for certain-maybe one of you guys can clarify it for me.  I’m writing/posting this before I check out any other responses to this thread-if there are any?

Learning to trust my own take on things-perception and relying on my imagination is rough sometimes.  Especially since I no longer really yearn for anything the physical world has to offer except for a working pc, tape/cd player, and a set of head phones to connect to what’s happening now as we move towards a higher vibration level because, for me that’s where the action is.  Not that I’m not appreciating the beauty of nature more and more and the beauty in individuals but it’s just that I sense that I’m ready for the next step.

Anyhow, that’s my story for Dec. 10the PE.  Love to all, Jean  Kiss               

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #14 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 8:10pm

Ok now Spooky,

I was working on this paper PE night at 10:44 pm, everything was fitting in right, the process was smooth and that’s where it ended with the message of “recognition/recognize that what I was doing was valued/valid”.  In physical life, in working with my husband, it’s all about food and counting carbs.  Meanwhile, my brother is expected for Christmas dinner to be celebrated next Sunday the 18th, so I’ve been going crazy looking for a turkey breast, hard to come by in my part of town.  And why did I, in my response, remember to mention how much I appreciated nature and sense that there was more going on than merely my paper work during the night?  Say some of my thoughts are pure imagination, whatever that is, and some of it is valid, that leaves me with the possibility that maybe my intention, which I repeated every time I woke up, actually did get me to the crystal?  Maybe.  And maybe I’ll remember some more.  Meanwhile, I did feel a bit of a thrill in my gut, as I read your response.

Jean  Kiss

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.