Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Part of the band (Read 2948 times)
blink
Ex Member

Part of the band
Nov 21st, 2005 at 11:16am

Interesting dream to report...I guess. I was at work in the dream and a coworker pulled out an old record album and asked if anyone wanted it.  It was, on closer inspection, a Beatles album, a little torn up and authentic looking, but the picture was none I'd ever seen before.  At first I said no, but then seemed to have the thing in my hands.

I was then no longer in the office but absorbed "into" the album cover.  The songs on the back were not any I was familiar with.  I then seemed to be looking at photos on this cover of people from the early sixties. The clothing was colorful but I noticed a similarity between the girls and boys--a uniformity even with the color and stylishness. There were girls wearing pants and this was noticed. There was a picture of people dancing and they looked so innocent. I noticed a regularity of movement--it was of a certain style which everyone followed. This was the very early sixties. Everything looked fresh.

Then I was moving around and I was part of the band entourage. I was irritated at some late start to some band proceedings in a large building somewhere. Someone told me to go take a rest, so I started to seek the room set aside for the entourage. I began striding down the hall. My shoes had a thick high heel and I put them down very firmly in the hallway, very purposefully. This is the second time in a few days that I have noticed my shoes in a dream. They were blue-green in color I think, and of some importance to me but I don't know why.

There was a woman in this "Beatles" band.  She walked by me with a covering over her head and I said, You're LATE! as I walked by. She mumbled some excuse in reply.  I continued around the corners inside the building. I opened one door and was surprised. There were some very good looking men sitting there in perfectly white towels as if in a locker room.  I shut the door. I then opened the door playfully and went "whoo hoo" as they smiled at me, then shut it and continued.

A woman came out as I turned the corner.  I was smiling now and said, "I'm a member of the band's party and I need to find their room to take a nap. I know I'm not acting like it but I really am with them." She was going to help me.

Then I woke up.  My feeling was as if I was waking up to a dream. My dream had felt very real and my day didn't.

blink

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Re: Part of the band
Reply #1 - Nov 21st, 2005 at 1:39pm

Hi Blink,

I found your dream really interesting, but don't feel comfortable with trying to interpret it as a whole...  But do want to comment on this, "They were blue-green in color I think, and of some importance to me but I don't know why."

Blue-green is par excellence the color of healing, as it represents the balance between mind/Soul and body.

Its a very harmonizing, and soothing vibration, and often shows up strongly in the mental aura's of those who are natural and innate healers, especially those who heal both from a physical (with diet, exercise, etc. knowledge) and non-physical way (energy work, balancing others energies, knowing how the mind affects body, etc)....

So combine that with the symbolism of what shoes mean to you....

Good luck on the dream interpretation. Smiley

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Nov 21st, 2005 at 4:08pm

I didn't know about the below. Sometimes while meditating I'll see dark blue light mixing with lime green light. The feeling I have when I see this is always very good, and does seem soothing. Perhaps there's a relation.

[quote author=Justin2710
 Blue-green is par excellence the color of healing, as it represents the balance between mind/Soul and body.

Its a very harmonizing, and soothing vibration, and often shows up strongly in the mental aura's of those who are natural and innate healers, especially those who heal both from a physical (with diet, exercise, etc. knowledge) and non-physical way (energy work, balancing others energies, knowing how the mind affects body, etc)....

So combine that with the symbolism of what shoes mean to you....

Good luck on the dream interpretation. Smiley

[/quote]

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 21st, 2005 at 7:53pm

Recoverer wrote, Quote:
I didn't know about the below. Sometimes while meditating I'll see dark blue light mixing with lime green light. The feeling I have when I see this is always very good, and does seem soothing. Perhaps there's a relation.

Could be, and maybe you are sensing your own primary vibratory pattern?  Or could be a healing helper, helping you to balance stuff out?

Deep blue light in general, if it is clear and bright (though deep) indicates a pretty strong spiritual orientation in life.  Many regular guides seem to have their energy predominantly within the deep blue light, and when in physical, someone with this raditation primarily in their mental aura, this indicates the beginner Initiate who is on his/her way to completion, and knows the path.  Course that is a bit of an overgeneralization, since with auras you need to take into account many factors, not just color vibration alone, and especially not just one color.   Yet conversely, certain color vibrations like electric colbalt blue, pure indigo, amethyst, violet, or any golden tones or mixing, just will not be found in quanities in the mental aura, unless you are perceiving a truly "old soul" so to speak (who is often gifted on many levels).

Peace (lol so much for brevity...)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.