Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Bloody palms dream (Read 18547 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

Re: Bloody palms dream
Reply #15 - Nov 10th, 2005 at 6:06pm

Hi Recoverer,

Thanks for the description, it should help.  One of the reasons why i don't like doing charts is because i've found something that no astrologer talks about...  you can't always rely on just the physical birth time since the Soul doesn't always complete the personality right at first breath...

Most astrologers only use the first breath and that is the major one agreed upon theory in astrology...  So i've had to develop a specific system of physical indications  in astrology.  These "look" indications are related to the Rising sign and its strongest energies. 

Anyways, i don't know how long it will take to get back to you.  I'm a bit backed up right now, but since i'm not actually doing your chart (it won't be a full chart reading), just looking for a specific thing about healing, it shouldn't take long.   I will P.M. you about it.

Peace

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Nov 11th, 2005 at 10:05am

Thank you Justin. I'll change my profile so you can PM me. This site is really slow this morning though, so hopefully I can do so.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 1:41am

Recoverer wrote, Quote:
I can't say that I agree with the above. I don't sense that there was a self serving motivation for what I posted. On the personality level, there's no reason for me to have any qualms with you.

Not from this life, but i've been running into a lot of people lately that i've had quite strong tension with in other lives, and these particular dynamics are really getting "highlighted' whether or not, i or the other people know consciously the reasons why.  People are so much more unconscious than they think....

Quote:
It is just that I didn't want to say something that would hurt your feelings. Perhaps a day will come when my viewpoint is so transcendent, that I won't be concerned about hurting somebody's feelings. I'm just not there yet.

I do very much understand the above, and there are many times where i don't say something because i think it may be hurtful and it may unbalance the false to True self balance, and so do more damage than good.  But i'm not a respecter of illusions, and the Real Self cannot be hurt by anything.

If you knew me in "real life" and not through this medium which is so easy to misinterpret and miscommunicate, you might be surprised how gentle, considerate, and thoughtufl i am and try to be.  Yet sometimes because of my extreme self honesty, sometimes i don't realize that others don't always deal well with this.  And other times, its more important to cut through the B.S.

There is a difference in feeling bad about doing something (which usually implies that some part of you knew not to do it to begin with), and being aware and not wanting to hurt others.  If i wound another, it is almost always not on purpose, and i'm a bit like a big mouth, direct Sagittarian like that sometimes.

Never once said i've that my viewpoints are completely transcendant, and i mispercieve often enough to remind myself of this. 

Yet at some point, every Initiate will come to a point where they know the Absolute/Objective along with the Relativistic reality, and so they will say its finished, I and the Father are One.   When this happens there is deep humility, yet not one drop of false and illusionary humility...

I'm familiar with the whole false humility illusion, been there and done that.  As Yeshua showed in a rather extreme manner in both his example and spoken Teachings, our Light isn't meant to be hidden, especially not for fear of other's false selves reactions...  Or to put it another way, why should illusions concern us who are on conscious spiritual paths?   

I sometimes talk differently to those not on a conscious spiritual path of some sort, and i'm much more sensitive to their feelings.

And the rule for myself, which i always use is, "if you are hurt, and you suffer, know that ego, duality, and selfishness lie at your door."

Though there is a different kind of suffering, nonhuman suffering which is both more immediate and more detached and collective than individual human suffering.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #18 - Nov 15th, 2005 at 1:10pm

Justin:

I don't believe that it's a good idea to get too caught up in past life issues. As far as I'm concerned, disagreements from past lives are over with. I feel the same way about disagreements that I've had during this lifetime.

Also, if you consider that what we are today is partly the result of what our past lives have created, then for the most part we only need to look into how we manifest today, in order to see what we need to get clear on.

I felt bad for the reason stated, and no other reason. I believe that it would be a mistake for you conclude that there is nothing to what I said, simply because I felt bad.

Regarding false humility, I don't get the feeling that you're balanced in this regard. For one thing, why does the subject even come up? Is it a matter of other people on this board having a false approach, and this conflicts with your "true" approach?

I don't think so, because I believe that the people on this board are doing fine. False humility doesn't go away by taking on a "false opposite" stance. It goes away and gets replaced with real humility, because the love in your heart causes you to see all people as equal and capable of finding the light in a way that suits them. My guess is that Jesus was incredibly humble, even though a "few" scriptural lines show that he had to be firm with people on occasion.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Nov 15th, 2005 at 8:41pm

Quote:
Justin:

I don't believe that it's a good idea to get too caught up in past life issues. As far as I'm concerned, disagreements from past lives are over with. I feel the same way about disagreements that I've had during this lifetime.

Also, if you consider that what we are today is partly the result of what our past lives have created, then for the most part we only need to look into how we manifest today, in order to see what we need to get clear on.

Who is saying to get caught up in "past life issues"?   Personally, i'm just saying it often helps to be aware of these dynamics on a conscious level, especially concerning difficulties with others, or deep self karmic issues.   Don't really agree with your first paragraph, because since people in general are very unconscious, it makes issues of all sorts harder to work out.  Unless they can so focus on PUL to sublimate this...but even then with people focusing on PUL in their life, they often find themselves feeling judgemental, intolerant, etc. with others...and this generally comes from 2 main things... Projection and other life issues which are very strong subconsciously but virtually unknown consciously.  In some cases projection and the latter are almost interchangable...

Quote:
I felt bad for the reason stated, and no other reason. I believe that it would be a mistake for you conclude that there is nothing to what I said, simply because I felt bad.

Brother... you're taking what i said out of context, i did not say that there is nothing to what you said, but rather that often when there are those kind of reactions, there might not be 100% PUL involved.  People can react with a mix of energies, with a desire to help, with an attachment to teach, a unconscious other life dynamics, disrespect, etc...   I only rarely respond to others with full 100 percent PUL, and my perceptions are always distorted somewhat through my ego/belief systems, not to mention all the unconscious stuff i'm probably not aware of.

Quote:
Regarding false humility, I don't get the feeling that you're balanced in this regard. For one thing, why does the subject even come up? Is it a matter of other people on this board having a false approach, and this conflicts with your "true" approach?

You're probably right, and so what?   Never said that i'm truly humble in the manner of Yeshua.  I do remember saying at least of couple of times that i'm not fit to tie his sandal straps.  I do also say i know false humility and won't play that game anymore.  At least not for the most part.

My "true" approach...  Well be that as it may, much of these words come not from me, but are rather more channeled.  And many of the things i talk about are Universal concepts that apply to everyone under the Sun, like false self vs. true self, suffering, and why we suffer, the way out of suffering...  I'm basically parroting, and putting into different words what past Teachers much more intune and attuned to Source than i have said.

These are truths that have uttered and reuttered since the dawn of time, and will be till time doesn't exist.   Every teacher with a Universal purpose talks about these to some extent...

You have a problem with this?  Then it is your problem old friend.  I appreciate you desiring to help me, and do get that from you, but i sometimes think some you older folks believe you have the monopoly on wisdom.  Age and wisdom are not always interchangable in my experience..

Quote:
I don't think so, because I believe that the people on this board are doing fine. False humility doesn't go away by taking on a "false opposite" stance. It goes away and gets replaced with real humility, because the love in your heart causes you to see all people as equal and capable of finding the light in a way that suits them. My guess is that Jesus was incredibly humble, even though a "few" scriptural lines show that he had to be firm with people on occasion.

Are you sure?  Are you there?  Mayhaps we can see people with double vision simultaneously as both perfect equal children of God, but also suffering beings immersed in illusions of their own making?  I imagine this is how our guides and Council sees all of us?   It seems that they are in the business of helping us to see what is unconscious and blocking us, so we can move closer to our Absolute natures...  And from personal experience, they don't always sugar coat it, yet other times they gently suggest, depending on situation and degree of B.S. involved.

Normally, i wouldn't respond to these perceptions of me, etc.  But there are larger lessons, and more than just me or you involved here, and guidance says to let it flow... 

Do you know how lonely my human self gets sometimes...don't you think i know how others here percieve me?  How little they respond to me, because of intolerance?  How many of them shake their heads and say unconsicously smugly to themselves, "well some day that young man will learn."  Or something similar...

I could change my whole approach to please others, to be liked more, to have my human self wrapped up in the comfort of being accepted...  And sometimes i ache for this.... but as i am usually joyful regardless, and know where i am mostly coming from...then why should i change?

As long as i come from an inner helpful motivation, as long as i try to be loving (though impersonal), as long as i don't think myself superior to others, then there is nothing to be ashamed of.   But thats just it, isn't it, you believe i believe i'm superior, and don't consider others as equal...  Just because i've finally started to recognize and love my own Light (which has taken me a very long and painful time to do), doesn't mean i don't see others Light, or that i don't feel i can learn from others.  I wouldn't see or feel my Light if i didn't perceive others Light....   I wouldn't be merging into the Sun of my Total/Higher self.

Its reciprocal, and Like attracts Like.

As far as the people on this board doing fine, i agree but either way its a judgment of sorts.  But some of the people on this board are fairly exceptional and far along the path as compared to the average.

You say, Quote:
"...and capable of finding the light in a way that suits them. My guess is that Jesus was incredibly humble, even though a "few" scriptural lines show that he had to be firm with people on occasion.

Light can be found in many, many ways, from reading a book, from a single paragraph of other's words, to a smile or pat on the back, a stern reminder, etc. etc.   If people were so capable of finding this Light on there own, then Humanity wouldn't be the backwater planet which so many more attuned Consciousnesses having to concentrate so long on helping us and getting us unstuck...  Earth and humanity in general are extremely "stuck", and if it wasn't for the likes of Yeshua, Buddha, Krishna, and our Brothers from other systems, there would be little progress on this rebel planet, which so revels in its suffering and darkness.

Course Jesus was humble, and oft very gentle.  Yet often very stern and almost commanding, or with a sense of humor, which could be very incisive and even very wry at times...other times with the Pharisees and other spiritual hypocrites, almost sarcastic and biting.  He over through the money lenders tables in a brief fit of anger...

Jesus's early life and young adulthood was kind of interesting.  When traveling through different countries, and this was well before his full at-one-ment, he would teach, preach, and help others...  He would debate with the spiritual leaders of the different climes and places, and he would intensely question their beliefs....  To the point that even when only a late teenager and young twenty something, many tried to kill him...  Like i said, keep in mind he wasn't Enlightened at this point...

When going through India, and staying with the Brahmans/Hindus he spoke out against some of their beliefs..., they tried to kill him but settled on getting rid of him...this was a repeat pattern in many countries and with many peoples especially those who considered themselves spiritual and knowledgable...these generally disliked him the most.   Only in Tibet and Egypt did he find a people who respected him as a whole and whose Teachers fully saw this young lad's wisdom and Light.  Got along well in Greece too though not fully understood by the sensual Greeks, but everywhere else...he was not welcomed by the majority.

Peace

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #20 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 12:20pm

JUSTIN:

I'LL WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS SO IT'S EASY TO DIFFERENTIATE MY WRITING FROM YOURS.

Quote:

Who is saying to get caught up in "past life issues"?   Personally, i'm just saying it often helps to be aware of these dynamics on a conscious level, especially concerning difficulties with others, or deep self karmic issues.   Don't really agree with your first paragraph, because since people in general are very unconscious, it makes issues of all sorts harder to work out.  Unless they can so focus on PUL to sublimate this...but even then with people focusing on PUL in their life, they often find themselves feeling judgemental, intolerant, etc. with others...and this generally comes from 2 main things... Projection and other life issues which are very strong subconsciously but virtually unknown consciously.  In some cases projection and the latter are almost interchangable...

Brother... you're taking what i said out of context, i did not say that there is nothing to what you said, but rather that often when there are those kind of reactions, there might not be 100% PUL involved.  People can react with a mix of energies, with a desire to help, with an attachment to teach, a unconscious other life dynamics, disrespect, etc...   I only rarely respond to others with full 100 percent PUL, and my perceptions are always distorted somewhat through my ego/belief systems, not to mention all the unconscious stuff i'm probably not aware of.

I'M HAPPY THAT YOU FEEL THIS WAY, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE ANY SENSE OF THERE BEING CONFLICT BETWEEN YOU AND I, BECAUSE OF WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED DURING A PAST LIFE.

You're probably right, and so what?   Never said that i'm truly humble in the manner of Yeshua.  I do remember saying at least of couple of times that i'm not fit to tie his sandal straps.  I do also say i know false humility and won't play that game anymore.  At least not for the most part.

My "true" approach...  Well be that as it may, much of these words come not from me, but are rather more channeled.  And many of the things i talk about are Universal concepts that apply to everyone under the Sun, like false self vs. true self, suffering, and why we suffer, the way out of suffering...  I'm basically parroting, and putting into different words what past Teachers much more intune and attuned to Source than i have said.

These are truths that have uttered and reuttered since the dawn of time, and will be till time doesn't exist.   Every teacher with a Universal purpose talks about these to some extent...

You have a problem with this?  Then it is your problem old friend.  I appreciate you desiring to help me, and do get that from you, but i sometimes think some you older folks believe you have the monopoly on wisdom.  Age and wisdom are not always interchangable in my experience..

I HAVE A FRIEND THAT I SPEAK TO ABOUT SPIRITUAL MATTERS. I TRY TO BE CAREFULL WHEN I DO SO, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SHARE ANYTHING FALSE WITH HIM. AS BEST AS I CAN, I RELY ON MY EXPERIENCE. LIKE YOU, SOMETIMES I FEEL AS IF I'M CHANNELLING INFORMATION TO HIM (NOT IN A SETH WAY). ESPECIALLY SINCE IT FEELS AS IF I'M INTUITING MY ANSWERS. SOMETIMES I'LL REFER TO WHAT I'VE READ, BUT NOT TOO MUCH, BECAUSE WHAT I'VE READ ISN'T ALWAYS MY OWN KNOWLEDGE, AND SOMETIMES PEOPLE INTERPRET THINGS WRONG.

Are you sure?  Are you there?  Mayhaps we can see people with double vision simultaneously as both perfect equal children of God, but also suffering beings immersed in illusions of their own making?  I imagine this is how our guides and Council sees all of us?   It seems that they are in the business of helping us to see what is unconscious and blocking us, so we can move closer to our Absolute natures...  And from personal experience, they don't always sugar coat it, yet other times they gently suggest, depending on situation and degree of B.S. involved.

I HAVE SO MUCH FAITH IN PEOPLE'S INNER GUIDANCE, THAT ANYTHING I HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE IS MINISCULE. THERE'S A MEDIUM BETWEEN AN APPROACH SIMILAR TO A FIRE AND BRIMSTONE PREACHER'S APPROACH, AND A SIT BACK AND JUST WAIT APPROACH. THE MORE A PERSON BECOMES AWARE OF WHAT REALLY CAUSES CHANGE (AN INWARD MOVEMENT), THE MORE THEY'LL UNDERSTAND THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO FORCE ANYTHING. 

ONE'S AGE "DOES" HELP WITH THIS LATER POINT. FOR EXAMPLE, MY EXPERIENCE HAS SHOWN ME THAT DESPITE THE FALSE DETOURS ONE MIGHT GO THROUGH WHILE PROGRESSING ALONG THE PATH, AS LONG AS ONE IS INWARDLY MOTIVATED TO PROGRESS TOWARDS GOD, IN THE END THEY WILL DO SO. IN FACT, ONE WILL FIND THAT EVEN THE SO CALLED FALSE DETOURS SERVED THEIR PURPOSE.

IF A PERSON ISN'T INWARDLY MOTIVATED, THEN ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS ON THE OUTSIDE WON'T DO MUCH GOOD. JUST CONSIDER HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE READ THE SCRIPTURES OF JESUS WITHOUT TRULY UNDERSTANDING WHAT HE MEANT. PERHAPS INNER MOTIVATION WAS LACKING. MOTIVATION WHICH IS GAINED AS ONE MOVES THROUGH LIVES ADVENTURES, RATHER THAN BY HEARING A SERMON. EVEN JESUS' SERMON OF THE MOUNT HAS FALLEN ON MANY DEFT EARS. 

Normally, i wouldn't respond to these perceptions of me, etc.  But there are larger lessons, and more than just me or you involved here, and guidance says to let it flow...  

Do you know how lonely my human self gets sometimes...don't you think i know how others here percieve me?  How little they respond to me, because of intolerance?  How many of them shake their heads and say unconsicously smugly to themselves, "well some day that young man will learn."  Or something similar...

I could change my whole approach to please others, to be liked more, to have my human self wrapped up in the comfort of being accepted...  And sometimes i ache for this.... but as i am usually joyful regardless, and know where i am mostly coming from...then why should i change?

As long as i come from an inner helpful motivation, as long as i try to be loving (though impersonal), as long as i don't think myself superior to others, then there is nothing to be ashamed of.   But thats just it, isn't it, you believe i believe i'm superior, and don't consider others as equal...  Just because i've finally started to recognize and love my own Light (which has taken me a very long and painful time to do), doesn't mean i don't see others Light, or that i don't feel i can learn from others.  I wouldn't see or feel my Light if i didn't perceive others Light....   I wouldn't be merging into the Sun of my Total/Higher self.

Its reciprocal, and Like attracts Like.

As far as the people on this board doing fine, i agree but either way its a judgment of sorts.  But some of the people on this board are fairly exceptional and far along the path as compared to the average.

HAVE THEY ASKED YOU TO BE THEIR TEACHER? I KNOW THAT SOMETIMES PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS. BUT ASKING A QUESTION ISN'T THE SAME THING AS TELLING SOMEBODY THAT YOU WANT THEM TO BE YOUR TEACHER.  ONE SHOULDN'T PLAY THE ROLE OF TEACHER WITHOUT BEING ASKED. IT'S AN INTRUSION, AND DISRESPECTUFUL OF THE INTENDED AUDIENCE.

You say,

Light can be found in many, many ways, from reading a book, from a single paragraph of other's words, to a smile or pat on the back, a stern reminder, etc. etc.   If people were so capable of finding this Light on there own, then Humanity wouldn't be the backwater planet which so many more attuned Consciousnesses having to concentrate so long on helping us and getting us unstuck...  Earth and humanity in general are extremely "stuck", and if it wasn't for the likes of Yeshua, Buddha, Krishna, and our Brothers from other systems, there would be little progress on this rebel planet, which so revels in its suffering and darkness.

THERE ARE SOME COUNTRIES WHICH FORCE PEOPLE TO PRACTICE A PARTICULAR RELIGION. THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, BECAUSE IF THEY DON'T FEEL WHAT'S TAUGHT TO THEM IN THEIR HEART, THEN WHAT IS TAUGHT DOESN'T DO THEM ANY GOOD.

PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKELY TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER, WHEN YOU GENTLY POINT SOMETING OUT TO THEM THAT INSPIRES THEM INWARDLY, AS OPPOSED TO TRYING TO FORCE THEM TO SEE SOMETHING. THIS IS BECAUSE THE THE ONLY THING THAT CAN TRULY DO THE TRICK, IS THE WISDOM THAT IS ALREADY INSIDE OF THEM. 

Course Jesus was humble, and oft very gentle.  Yet often very stern and almost commanding, or with a sense of humor, which could be very incisive and even very wry at times...other times with the Pharisees and other spiritual hypocrites, almost sarcastic and biting.  He over through the money lenders tables in a brief fit of anger...

Jesus's early life and young adulthood was kind of interesting.  When traveling through different countries, and this was well before his full at-one-ment, he would teach, preach, and help others...  He would debate with the spiritual leaders of the different climes and places, and he would intensely question their beliefs....  To the point that even when only a late teenager and young twenty something, many tried to kill him...  Like i said, keep in mind he wasn't Enlightened at this point...

When going through India, and staying with the Brahmans/Hindus he spoke out against some of their beliefs..., they tried to kill him but settled on getting rid of him...this was a repeat pattern in many countries and with many peoples especially those who considered themselves spiritual and knowledgable...these generally disliked him the most.   Only in Tibet and Egypt did he find a people who respected him as a whole and whose Teachers fully saw this young lad's wisdom and Light.  Got along well in Greece too though not fully understood by the sensual Greeks, but everywhere else...he was not welcomed by the majority.

I GET THE SENSE THAT YOU'VE LEARNED ABOUT JESUS FROM PLACES OTHER THAN THE BIBLE. WHAT ARE YOUR SOURCES OF INFORMATION.

Peace

IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 3:56pm

Quote:
PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKELY TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER, WHEN YOU GENTLY POINT SOMETING OUT TO THEM THAT INSPIRES THEM INWARDLY, AS OPPOSED TO TRYING TO FORCE THEM TO SEE SOMETHING. THIS IS BECAUSE THE THE ONLY THING THAT CAN TRULY DO THE TRICK, IS THE WISDOM THAT IS ALREADY INSIDE OF THEM. 

Dear Recoverer,

You make a good point, and I agree. It may seem to take longer this way, but is actually a more direct method of understanding, by respecting the wisdom of others which they build upon, you also are respecting ego, which plays a role for most.

You Recoverer,also teach by example, and I learn from your approach. Actions do speak louder than words, as children so often demonstrate.

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 4:02pm

Lol this is turning into quite the debate!

Just a couple quick comments:  Yep, i agree, i need to sermonize less, and perhaps could stand to be a bit more passive in the verbal department...

Its a balance and like i mentioned, when you spend 21 years of your 25 years of life being quiet and passive to the point of near autism...  When trying to balance that, a person might go a bit to the opposite extreme. Wink   But i lke myself and accept myself and there ain't nuttin wrong with that...

The balance will be there soon enough, and i definitely need to meditate more, and more consistently for this.

Quote:
HAVE THEY ASKED YOU TO BE THEIR TEACHER? I KNOW THAT SOMETIMES PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS. BUT ASKING A QUESTION ISN'T THE SAME THING AS TELLING SOMEBODY THAT YOU WANT THEM TO BE YOUR TEACHER.  ONE SHOULDN'T PLAY THE ROLE OF TEACHER WITHOUT BEING ASKED. IT'S AN INTRUSION, AND DISRESPECTUFUL OF THE INTENDED AUDIENCE.  

Well who knows on an unconscious level?  Could be since i believe it is a strong probability that Edgar, Ra, Uhjltd, etc. are part of my Disk. I got a lot of graduates in there, and have been in teaching and leading roles oft--its one of my patterns.  Otherwise nope, and even though i'm overly verbose, and sometimes point out stuff, i don't think i'm trying that hard to be anybody's teacher.  And the great thing about the I-net is that you can just skip over anothers post/thread, etc. and nobody can truly get in your face...unless you are really sensitive to energy and they are projecting extremely strong and negative emotions/thoughts at you.   This i haven't done one whit.

In "real" life, i'm not quite the same as here.  Except for with my Fiance, i generally don't say anything to people about what they could work on, etc. unless it is a really, really strong prompting...mostly i'm "live and let live"--have more than a bit of Aquarius in me, and anybody that knows about the higher aspects of Aquarian indications, know that they are fairly detached to others and caring how others run their lives.

Off the I-net i work with peoples energy more on a silent energetic level, and though i do do this over the I-net too, a good portion of my energy is spent in formulating the most concise, and clear concepts and words i can get accross....  Unfortunatel the I-net being what it is, almost all the consistent conscious communication is through words.   Otherwise, its kind of hard to communicate, no?   There's nothing inherently wrong with words, though they do lack in a lot of respects...

Quote:
I GET THE SENSE THAT YOU'VE LEARNED ABOUT JESUS FROM PLACES OTHER THAN THE BIBLE. WHAT ARE YOUR SOURCES OF INFORMATION

Lol well yeah..don't need much of any sense to "get" this  Wink Cheesy, but yeah you are very right Brother.

My info primarily comes from the Cayce Readings which go into much detail about Yeshua's "lost years", his Teachings, and life in general, not to mention his interesting other lives and what exactly this Soul is--the First Spark to return home.

My second main source is the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ by Levi, which seems to compliment much of Cayce's info, though they don't agree on every specific detail.    Levi was a medical doctor and minister who spent many, many years in meditation and study to get himself to the point of being able to read/translate the Akashic records--especially regarding Yeshua's life, teachings, and Messianic role (which really began in early Atlantis).

Cayce's Source was even asked about Levi and this book, and the person was told that Levi was one who had a lifetime during Yeshua's Palestine period, and Levi read his record, but E.C's Source seemed to say that it was correct and accurate in a trend, but not necessarily on every specific aspect/detail. 

Cayce's Source also said something very similar about some of Rudolph Steiner's info...  Basically, because they were not fully At One, then some of their info could and did get skewed, misinterpreted, and filtered.  Only pure White Light understands and communicates crystal clearly, and there are not many of that Consciousness...even many of the "real" spiritual Teachers in the world

My other sources are guidance, and my own (primarily unconscious) tapping into the Records.  I haven't read the records in dream state specifically about Yeshua and his life, but having read the records on other stuff, i'm sure i have and brought it over in my subconscious, which gets translated into automatic knowings and strong feelings about certain things.

My last source is the Bible, which though filtered, skewed, and edited, still very much contains the Spirit of Yeshua's Teachings.  Cayce's info by far is the most accurate of the above.

Like E.C. i'm a bit too obsessed with Jesus the Master of Masters.  Am working on this over attachment thing, and i'm sure there will be point where i barely mention his name, but just follow his example.

Shalom old friend, and karmic buddy

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 4:17pm

Justin:

Debate? No need for a continued one, partly because we probably understand each other better than we're expressing.   Plus in the end, since each of us is well connected (thank you God), things will work out wonderfully in the end.

Is there an Ed Cayce book in particular that talks about Jesus?

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 7:43pm

Albert,

Your bloody palms are stigmatta.  You are trying too hard to live up to your image of perfection and there is a part of you which wants to rebel.

blink

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Nov 18th, 2005 at 9:25am

Quote:
Justin:

Debate? No need for a continued one, partly because we probably understand each other better than we're expressing.   Plus in the end, since each of us is well connected (thank you God), things will work out wonderfully in the end.

Is there an Ed Cayce book in particular that talks about Jesus?

Yup, i do think that we understand each other a bit, and a double YUP we all be One. Smiley   Thank goodness, otherwise this life would be so crazy and pointless.

There are a few books out there, i recommend Edgar Cayce  Story of Jesus by Jeffrey Furst, i believe.   It has a lot of the actual reading excerpts, and little of the "interpretations" which are so prevalent in most Cayce books--and it goes a bit into Yesh's other lives, etc..  A lot of books barely have any actual readings, but are primarily a person's interpretations.  There is another book, which i read and liked, but can't remember.  I'll post later if i remember it.

blink wrote, Quote:
Albert,

Your bloody palms are stigmatta.  You are trying too hard to live up to your image of perfection and there is a part of you which wants to rebel.  

blink

Interesting dream interpretation blink.   Dunno if it is true, and on a personal level i feel very wary of interpreting others dreams, but it makes a lot of sense.

Peace

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #26 - Nov 18th, 2005 at 11:00am

Blink:

I don't believe that this is what was being pointed out in this particular dream.

HOWEVER, as you suggest, I'm not completely balanced when it comes to a part of me wanting to live up to an ideal of perfection, and a part of me wanting to rebel. Sometimes I put pressure on myself.  It's not that bad, but I do need a little more clarity.

Quote:
Albert,

Your bloody palms are stigmatta.  You are trying too hard to live up to your image of perfection and there is a part of you which wants to rebel.

blink

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #27 - Nov 18th, 2005 at 11:02am

Justin:

Thank you for looking into those titles. It will be interesting to learn some more about Jesus.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #28 - Nov 18th, 2005 at 12:39pm

Blink:

Late P.S.

It occurred to me that sometimes dreams have more than one meaning. So perhaps the stigmata part was one of the messages.

Actually, stigmata did come to mind, but I didn't know that stigmata has the application you indicated.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.