Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Dream Sharing Forum (Read 30466 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Dream Sharing Forum
Reply #15 - Nov 3rd, 2005 at 3:20pm

well I'd take your chickens if I was not in a city.. Cheesy  ouch! thrashing elbows in bed..I didn't get to do the rockin' chair with my hubby either..I stand as a warning to others to be sure to say I love you before they leave the house. you'll be glad u did. post your dreams here anytime and we can share. by now, I know theres no such thing as "just a dream." love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 6:56am

Cricket,

Wonderful! Actually I can't find the words that fit. Thank you for posting this.

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

madsketcher

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #17 - Jan 23rd, 2006 at 9:42pm

I had a dream this morning that was rather strange and left me feeling real pain in it. 

It's jumbled but I felt like I was in a television show similar to the X-Files.  I was friends with a short, thin balding man in his 50s or 60s, an Asian woman who looked kind of like Kelly Hu and a young, tall man.  The theme of the dream was black magic and it's infestation among the general population. 

This took place in an unkown city.  We were chased by a wave of fire down a streetlight lit neighborhood (one of the blasts sent me flying high into the air) and there was a lot of fire spreading throughout the neighborhood and into the city.  Early on into the dream, I was warned not to call out anyone who was practicing black magic.

We found a convenience store on a street corner owned by a Korean man.  Another Asian man worked there as well.  I could sense that they were practicing witchcraft and mentioned it to the Asian woman.  I was warned not to call attention to this for damage would be inflicted upon me.  I went inside the store anyway, and was trapped in a closet.  The owner of the store and a couple of his men grabbed me while someone carved something in my back (a pentagram?).  What bothers me is that I could *FEEL* the knife digging into my back.  It made me nauseous.  I soon woke up but the memory of the pain remains. 

This area I was in made me think of some kind of hell.  I have my reasons to think it was manipulated by a remote force but that could mean several things.  I just thought I'd share.  My dreams have been pretty fascinating lately and very unusual.

IP Logged

Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Reply #18 - Sep 22nd, 2007 at 1:58pm

I have had several dreams in my lifetime relating to a frantic situation. I was being chase by something, or falling. Sometimes I would hear a really loud word, or "bang" sound inside my head, only to awaken, and find that I was starving for oxygen because the winter blankets were over my head. Nice to know that we have a system designed to kick us awake. It is said that as we dream our hearing is shut down to a degree, but I can still "hear" words in dreams. Fascinating. It's good to note things. I have the dream diary and pen right by my left side.

Have you snubbed a nasty Corporation lately?
IP Logged

Gweexldax

Alamosa Junk Yard

Arizona Mohave Desert
Reply #19 - Oct 19th, 2007 at 3:18pm

Have any of you experienced a "No recall" only to have something trigger a memory from the dream during the following day ? There are times that I have plenty of dreams only to draw a complete blank upon awakening. Since I keep a dream experiment going, and hate to have empty spaces, I will go ahead, and take a nap dream, or hang out in a hypnogogic lounge of the mind. Some of the visions I have are truly bizarre. Maybe one day we will be able to videotape our dreams, but we had better have an EDIT button for some things...LOL....

Have you snubbed a nasty Corporation lately?
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Oct 21st, 2007 at 1:07am

Hi , I've been writing them down or recording them. have a dream log for each year on my puter. usually they don't mean much until I open up a dream log from last year and then I go, oh, that's what that dream meant!

when I first wake up I remember them, then they seem dumb or unimportant. if I don't write them down quickly they are lost, but sometimes like u said, they get triggered or pop up during the day and so a second chance to write it down. then in the afternoon maybe, I'll find the clue to the dream to decipher it, what it means. it will often hold a clue to some issue I'm working on, either give me relaxation or something else to ponder on about the future sometimes.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

ImaDreamer

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 8:27pm

Ok WOW.  I am so glad I found this site!!!  A lucid dreamer like myself becomes a creative writer!  I remember things as though they were real, fresh in my mind, and when I write them down, they are wacky insane adventures.  I just started a new medication and this morning I had a D OOZY of a dream that I'm sure someone will enjoy reading/analyzing.  Maybe I find myself divulging too much information though... I want to keep some things deep, no matter how real they seem when I'm twicthing in R.E.M. and trying things I never would unless I knew I was dreaming in the dream!!!  Believe in yourself and you become capable of defying gravity!! Lips Sealed

IP Logged

ImaDreamer

ALK Member

Reply #22 - Nov 20th, 2009 at 7:27pm

O, my. Most people don't believe me when I relate my dreams. Or they insist I'm making it all up. In this mornings dream I had to get dressed after a quickie with a certain pop singer and run out of a basement in New York to evade the suited men and catch a ride that was leaving with out me. I ran alongside the bus until I reached, grabbed the seat with my hand and pulled myself aboard, two rows behind her... While riding this VW Bus/Tourist train, I ended up fending myself from all kinds of Wild Cats, showing their fangs and swiping at me. The lion's den was no match for me as I am brave enough in dreams to defy gravity. Tongue

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #23 - Nov 20th, 2009 at 10:40pm

Hi Dreamer,

"two rows behind her"  who?   Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

emma

ALK Member

Reply #24 - Oct 28th, 2011 at 1:34am

There is a factor involved in dream sharing that is philosophical in nature.

My belief system sets up the parameters for both my waking and dreaming experiences. If I believe in what's called a collective consciousness or collective mind, it becomes a meeting place for me to encounter other minds. The more I believe in this collective, the greater my chances of connecting. I believe it is this interconnectedness of existence that paves the way for dream sharing.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.